✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try for some seats in the presale, can't pass it up.

Hey Man!!

Ya cant pass it up either!

I actually meant the TicketRush pre-sale code, not LiveNation. Anyone know if the TicketRush and KROQ passwords give access to different seats?

Oh..well isnt the ticketrush on livenation though??

Im lost:P

Oh..well isnt the ticketrush on livenation though??

Im lost:P

The LiveNation pre-sale link now redirects you to Ticketmaster. Bleh.

I tried the radio station and the ticket rush passwords for Houston and they were about the same.

Okay, thanks for some indication.

Still, KROQ is very powerful as far as radio stations go. They always have some big reservations, though probably used only for giveaway contests.

Still, KROQ is very powerful as far as radio stations go. They always have some big reservations, though probably used only for giveaway contests.

True. I used the radio station here because they don't play Coldplay and I thought maybe no one would know about their password. :laugh3: Got the same shit as Ticketrush was offering. :angry:

Ya I noticed that, I was like wtf! But now I guess dont have to worry about being on two sites.

omg i'm so nervous..joe if u aren't happy are u going to try the general sale? or what? cuz i heard that, that totally sucks

Well im sure we are going to get at least decent seats. But for some reason I always look at the general sale and see what comes up, just incase I find something better and want to sell my other tickets!!!:D