✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

Oh you know what that is, I was just talking to my friend about it. G is ground and A2 is the section.

No no no...they do actually have General Admission Floor Seats for GA1 - GA5. If it's just A2 it'll say just A2. And they put the seat numbers and row just for their purposes. But yeah...it'll be first come first serve basis meaning for those with GA they'll have to camp! Weeee what an experience : )

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no...they do actually have General Admission Floor Seats for GA1 - GA5. If it's just A2 it'll say just A2. And they put the seat numbers and row just for their purposes. But yeah...it'll be first come first serve basis meaning for those with GA they'll have to camp! Weeee what an experience : )

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Well if i had known that I would have for sure done that, damn! Well sweet ya that should be really cool.

I saw it said GA but I didnt think twice about it for some reason*kicks self* Oh well i guess.

Hmmm, well sorry if I wasn't clear! But as it is confirmed that the first five sections are General Admission, the lady said to ignore sections and seat numbers as it is first come first serve basis. She also said not sure when they are going to start letting people camp as it is like 5 months too early right now! But when and if I do purhcase General Admission tickets, I am willing to camp at least 2 days ahead of time : D What about you guys?

If that's the case then I'm going straight from the San Diego show to camp out there too!

So i didn't know what GA meant, and I didn't want to chance getting in the back. I'm happy with my E2 seats. I had two computers going with 2 different accounts, but ended up getting the first tickets that came up. HD center is big, I've been there for Galaxy games, so I'm just happy I'm not too far back on the floor.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Well if i had known that I would have for sure done that, damn! Well sweet ya that should be really cool.

I saw it said GA but I didnt think twice about it for some reason*kicks self* Oh well i guess.

Hey same here, ditto. I had so many chances but didn't take it because I doubted it. But hey, if it makes you feel any better, ebay has them for a pretty decent price right now. 350 for two general admission floor tickets. that's only 100 more compared to what they'll be later on...who knows. i might go for it, not sure though. i'm giving it until tonight.

Hey same here, ditto. I had so many chances but didn't take it because I doubted it. But hey, if it makes you feel any better, ebay has them for a pretty decent price right now. 350 for two general admission floor tickets. that's only 100 more compared to what they'll be later on...who knows. i might go for it, not sure though. i'm giving it until tonight.

Oh they do! hmm ya maybe ill check them out. But thanks again for the info. And you want to know what sucks is that my friend had those tickets and we didnt know what it meant so we looked for new ones:laugh3::rolleyes:

Anyone know how many rows there are in the GA section? I know I "got" row 10 so there are at least 10 rows. Only reason I'm asking is I doubt I'll be able to get down there to camp til the morning of the show. I'm sure even the last row of the GA section will be great, but still...the closer the better!

Now the only thing to worry about is getting cameras in. ;)

Looks like the 2 General Admission Floor tickets I am eyeing on Ebay went down to $344 with free shipping. Anyone know the protection policy on ebay/paypal if these tickets turn out to be fake? I already checked the rating for the seller, it's 100% and a lot of people have purchased tickets from this seller before but still...I would love to make sure.

Looks like the 2 General Admission Floor tickets I am eyeing on Ebay went down to $344 with free shipping. Anyone know the protection policy on ebay/paypal if these tickets turn out to be fake? I already checked the rating for the seller, it's 100% and a lot of people have purchased tickets from this seller before but still...I would love to make sure.

I dont actually, but is there like a customer service number you can call??

HEY ALL COLDPLAY FANS... please please please take a few minute to flag people who are selling Coldplay tickets for ridiculous prices! Just click on this link:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=coldplay&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

And click on the people trying to sell for more than they should and on the right side, flag - prohibited. Craigslist says that if enough people flag them, they will remove it! So we should not let these people take advantage of us poor Coldplay fans :(

YAAAAA!!!!! Just got my tickets for the Home Depot Center show!!!! This is gonna be my 4th time seeing Coldplay, goodtimes.

I was trying to win tickets of KROQ, no luck , but I guess since I won tickets from KROQ on their last contest is wasn't meant to be. Many of my friends say I'm crazy cause I'm going to a 4th show, but I said....with a band of this calibor that you love wouldn't you want to see them as much as you could? Hate to say it, but Coldplay may not be around forever...stuff happens. Anyways, I was able to get floor seats again, hope the floor crowd will be better then the Honda center crowd. See you all there!!!!