✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to get F2 also.

idk i'm happy with my F2..but i'm wondering u guys know how they have...G1 up at the front maybe G2 and G3 are sections where the other ones are..like next to me section F2 or C2 and they just didn't update the map..

someone please call and find out..lol i ditched the first 3 periods for this i have to go to school now!!!bye ttyl

Hey! I got GA2 Row 1 as well! And HEY, I live in Orange County too!:D

Did you buy? I am buying them in sets of 1 and getting GA. I have bought it but jus checking. I just want to make sure I end up with my friend. So what do you guys think? OMG so nerve wrecking! Freaking Coldplay and what they do to us : X Bites finger....

OK i tried again and got a GA5.... which menas there are at least 5 GA sections. I'm hoping, that just maybe... just maybe that the GA sections are going to be the 5 in the front... That would be epic!!! I dont see why GA would be in the back. Youd camp out to be in the back! and people are getting tickets for A3 and E3, so they could only be in the A4-E4 section which would be gay.

idk i'm happy with my F2..but i'm wondering u guys know how they have...G1 up at the front maybe G2 and G3 are sections where the other ones are..like next to me section F2 or C2 and they just didn't update the map..

someone please call and find out..lol i ditched the first 3 periods for this i have to go to school now!!!bye ttyl

nvm that's C1 but i still think my theory holds..but off to school...i never got 3 GA or whatever and now all i get is section 100's so i am happy with that...good luck to u all..now off to school..again bye and good luck to u all!

Did you buy? I am buying them in sets of 1 and getting GA. I have bought it but jus checking. I just want to make sure I end up with my friend. So what do you guys think? OMG so nerve wrecking! Freaking Coldplay and what they do to us : X Bites finger....

Oh yeah, I bought it. I'm going by myself, so it was just a single ticket. GA2, Row 1, Seat 27. I hope that's good!

Anyone who wants to go to this show will be able to go. Tickets for the forum and honda center were in high demand, but this is a large stadium. I remember during the X&Y tour, the tickets for the verizon wireless shows were hot, but I was getting into the forum and honda center shows for $20 or less...and with good tickets.

I just can't get over how expensive their tickets have become. Not to say that Coldplay has ticket prices that are more outrageous than other bands, but $130 for the best seats is freaking expensive. I like too many bands, and attend too many concerts, to pay that kind of money.

OK i tried again and got a GA5.... which menas there are at least 5 GA sections. I'm hoping, that just maybe... just maybe that the GA sections are going to be the 5 in the front... That would be epic!!! I dont see why GA would be in the back. Youd camp out to be in the back! and people are getting tickets for A3 and E3, so they could only be in the A4-E4 section which would be gay.

I'm hoping the same thing, except I was also given a row number AND seat number with my GA seats. Still, stranger things have happened...maybe on the concert date the roadies will take pity on at least SOME of us. :P