✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GA3..maybe A3 if so still very good!!

Yeah the thing that's messing with me is that they're saying GA is general admission like it's a whole different seating chart. Confusion... Ah well, they're floor seats so that's all I care about. :D

I needed 8 but at my first attempt the Ticketmaster page refreshed and the max tickets for each pre-sale code suddenly became 4 each....so I had to go in twice to get all 8 and now I have 4 in A3 and 4 in D3 :angry:

hey u better make sure..u can do that..i've heard that ticketmaster cancels order cuz they can check the ip address of your computer and see that the same person bought them

Omg I have no idea why Ticketmaster was actually cooperating with me, but I just got B2 seats for $97 each! Wow, my 4th time seeing them, and the first time on the floor =D WOW!!!

i got those but i had already bought some on F2 same section on the other side...

see i told u guys kroq gives the best presales!!

Waiting in line was a bitch to me. Went from five minutes down to two minutes then back to four minutes. All this after the site sorta crashed on me and I had to totally restart.

So I got section E3. It's my first show on the floor, so I'm not gonna complain. Besides, I didn't wanna risk having to settle for something worse if I jumped back in line.

See y'all there. :D

And good luck to those still trying.

hey u better make sure..u can do that..i've heard that ticketmaster cancels order cuz they can check the ip address of your computer and see that the same person bought them

Really??!! Oh man...now I'm sweating...I got 4+4 because the KROQ presale email said there was a maximum ticket limit of 8 so I thought it would be okay :embarassed:

If they cancel my order do you think I can show them that email?

that's weird i did the kroq one and got F2 none of this GA thing...

Hm...because if you look at the KROQ seating chart they basically split the floor into two sections: front and back. Both are GA. If that's the case, I'm 10 rows from the front. No complaints here :D

Really??!! Oh man...now I'm sweating...I got 4+4 because the KROQ presale email said there was a maximum ticket limit of 8 so I thought it would be okay :embarassed:

If they cancel my order do you think I can show them that email?

i suggest u call ticketmaster like now! and talk to a supervisor and explain the situation

Hey, while youre on the phone with them, ask which is the correct seating chart, cause I'm super confused with this GA vs. Lettered sections thing.

In the section tab on the ticketmaster page, there's two separate things for Floor Section and General Admission Floor Section, but I cant find a seating chart where there's both.