✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

ok! so I got section F2 on the floor...but by some devine fucking I dunno what the fuck happened, I lost them. FUCK!!!!!!!!

But after long searching I ended up with section 131 the level above. Its all good, one of my friends that is coming is short so she wouldnt have been able to see, so I guess its a good thing...

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to them. Looks like A1 - E1 is the GA.

My hopes came true! But now I need to get tickets...should have bought them when I had the chance :(

HOLY S$#!T THAT MEANS I HAVE FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ebay has 2 General Admission tickets for 350. Should I just purchase those or keep on trying?

Omg that's a ripoff, don't do it. :veryangry2:

Try again during tomorrow's general sale, I'm sure there will be more available if you login on time~

HOLY S$#!T THAT MEANS I HAVE FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHH lucky you!!! How many did you get? I had the chance of buying them but didn't and now I am SOL :( I wish I did when I had the chance....although they do have them on ebay for $100 more. I don't know if I should just purchase thouse... = \

I just got one, and it was about 7 minutes after 10 cause Ticketmaster was being crazy and not letting me reserve anything. I just saw it said floor seat and bought it.

Anyway, I think you should buy that one on ebay before everyone realizes what GA means and they go up to $1,000 or something. Any pit ticket to any other show is at least $500.

I just got one, and it was about 7 minutes after 10 cause Ticketmaster was being crazy and not letting me reserve anything. I just saw it said floor seat and bought it.

Anyway, I think you should buy that one on ebay before everyone realizes what GA means and they go up to $1,000 or something. Any pit ticket to any other show is at least $500.

True, what do you think the chances of me getting GA tomorrow are? Or even later on today since it goes on to 10pm.

Well I dont mean to be a downer feathers...But they dont sell at least the first 5 or 7 rows to the public. Coldplay keeps those closed for contests and upgrades that they give out.

That may be so, but all I know is that my ticket says GA2, row 1, seat 27.

And I used to work at the Home Depot Center, and have never seen them do general admission on the field. Even for shows like Dave Matthews. There are always rows. So between that and what backstreetchick said that the ticketmaster people said, I'm keepin my fingers crossed that it's true.

So is everyone satisfied with the seats they got?

Like I said, my seats aren't the greatest, but being my first floor show and all, I decided to snag them anyways. Of course, when they come back to the area again (may not be for years), I'll go for one better. :D

Though I'm curious about one thing - does an outdoor venue mean no paper butterflies? :cry:

And I used to work at the Home Depot Center, and have never seen them do general admission on the field. Even for shows like Dave Matthews. There are always rows. So between that and what backstreetchick said that the ticketmaster people said, I'm keepin my fingers crossed that it's true.

Hmmm, well sorry if I wasn't clear! But as it is confirmed that the first five sections are General Admission, the lady said to ignore sections and seat numbers as it is first come first serve basis. She also said not sure when they are going to start letting people camp as it is like 5 months too early right now! But when and if I do purhcase General Admission tickets, I am willing to camp at least 2 days ahead of time : D What about you guys?

Oh you know what that is, I was just talking to my friend about it. G is ground and A2 is the section.

Hmmm, well sorry if I wasn't clear! But as it is confirmed that the first five sections are General Admission, the lady said to ignore sections and seat numbers as it is first come first serve basis. She also said not sure when they are going to start letting people camp as it is like 5 months too early right now! But when and if I do purhcase General Admission tickets, I am willing to camp at least 2 days ahead of time : D What about you guys?

Wait, WTF!!! So they are doing General Admission!!!:stunned:

True, what do you think the chances of me getting GA tomorrow are? Or even later on today since it goes on to 10pm.

I can't really say. I know that I did the pre-sale this tour for The Gorge and San Diego shows and got great tickets for both. I was curious to see what the general sale would bring, so I looked around saturday morning just for the heck of it and really didn't see much that was great. Certainly nothing right up front.

So I'd say your chances tomorrow are going to be slimmer than they were today.

That's just my opinion from looking at what the sales were like last week.