✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

HAHA! :love: <---Angie and Jackie :P
She was acting so BFF with me.

Jackie: Hey, how you doing? :hug: You been going to lots of shows. This is where you live right?

Me--> :stunned: uh, yeah.

Me: Hey did you hear about Nettie?

Jackie:That's the black girl right? No what happened?

Me: she got killed in a car accident

Jackie: WHAT! Fuck! *said into the headset mic that goes out to all the security people, then she does a oops and covers the mic* OMG that is horrible!

Me: I know, it's so sad. On her way to a concert.

Jackie: Well have fun tonight *leaves*

Me: :uhoh2: Did that just happen?

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I knew you'd get lucky! :lol: Congrats though :)

So, did those seats next to you fill up? Please say they did so I didn't miss out, lol!

2 guys and they didn't come til Clocks was half done. :rolleyes:

Security supervisor came and made the guard I got the chair for stand back up. :angry:

WOOHOO for quick internet again! Here are the pics. I'll post video tomorrow when I get a chance. I'll also add my Dallas video in that thread - I got better close-ups there :)

Plus, I don't know what it is about LiTii, but I always get the clearest pics during that song... must be the lighting :P

DSCF3409.jpg

DSCF3414.jpg

DSCF3417.jpg

DSCF3427.jpg

DSCF3441.jpg

DSCF3445.jpg

Ok, here are some vids! Currently uploading 'In My Place' which is GREAT, and then I REALLY AM going to bed... I have work tomorrow, ick!

Chris holding the '42' note:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmyakQuLEqk]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July 2009: 42 - Chris' Long Note![/ame]

Mobile Phone Wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7dMai8lEOs]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July 2009: Mobile Phone Wave[/ame]

I want to cry! My In My Place video is shit. My camera has 2 video settings, the good and the condensed. It got switched over during IMP and the video is tiny. :bigcry:

And evil security people made me stop videoing ....... more than once. :P So all I have a pieces of songs. IMP was the only full song I shot.

I want to cry! My In My Place video is shit. My camera has 2 video settings, the good and the condensed. It got switched over during IMP and the video is tiny. :bigcry:

And evil security people made me stop videoing ....... more than once. :P So all I have a pieces of songs. IMP was the only full song I shot.

OMG, sorry. Well you can see my partial one. It has the part where Chris was out of breath and couldn't get to Jonny right away! :P

SEE that's what happened to me yesterday in Dallas with security... If you are in the wrong place, they harass you. Well, this time I was a recording fool and got a ton :laugh3: Although, the video I wanted to be great was the one where they left for the B-Stage (I think you can glimpse your hair in it!) and GPASUYF, but the sound is all messed up once Will starts drumming. Ugh, I have NEVER been able to get a good one and I swear my finger was not over the microphone! And it's weird since Chris speaking and The Hardest Part came out fine... Mmmm, maybe it's just William's electronic beats?!

Well here it is! Off to bed for me! I'll upload some more tomorrow!

NOTE THE FREAKISHLY TALL MAN IN FRONT OF ME WHEN IT PANS TO THE LEFT, It was so annoying...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnKYS8gn2u0]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July 2009: In My Place[/ame]

Venue

Houston7-22-09001.jpg

Phil!!!

Houston7-22-09005.jpg

show me your "good side" big boy :wink3:

Houston7-22-09006.jpg

someone yelled "Phil Harvey" and he ran away. :laugh3:

OK so they had this tall security dude that was right in my line of site, so I found him a chair and asked him to please sit down. :lol:

Houston7-22-09008.jpg

then evil security boss came and made him stand back up :veryangry2:

Jonny during Cemeteries of London. It's ghost J :stunned:

Houston7-22-09025.jpg

OK settle down Berrygirls, I got your damn Guy pics

Houston7-22-09087.jpg

Houston7-22-09096.jpg

Houston7-22-09098.jpg