✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Eyes! I'm listening now! :D

Jonny you are a rock upon which I stand :D

wesscales Is within 30 feet of coldplay fuckk

LetyRoxtar Green eyes, you're the one I wanted to findddd... & ne1 who tries to deny u is out of their mind #coldplay

Billie Jean

FlyingSig Coldplay just covered MJ's Billy Jean... Amazing!

timmyodea Coldplay just did billie jean, an MJ tribute, not bad

loganwright Coldplay did Billie jean! How cool!

haleyelzbieta Coldplay covering Billie Jean = A.MAZ.ING

Hey all!! Just got home from the show and it was another stonker! The boys were in such a good mood tonight - all seemed super enthusiastic and happy. I'm sure the sold out crowd helped, but the audience was SO much more into the show than in Dallas.

Angie and I kept each other company through the opening bands - she lucked out since her seat was RIGHT NEXT to the door that they would come out for the B-Stage! HA! Lucky! No cape tonight, she was wearing her Southampton footie jersey, so we'll see if she gets some love from Will! We were having a good chuckle with Amadou & Mariam and trying to understand them, ha. Anyhoo, the seats next to her remained empty until I left to go to my seat around 8:45pm. She also befriended the security guard and got him to keep his setlist for her. Lucky again. I, however, did not luck out with a setlist again. This time I tried the sound booth, but no luck. She gave me a homemade Jonny guitar pick too, which I thought was really funny! Ooh, and she got this security guard a chair since he was standing (mainly because he blocked her view :sneaky:) but it was a nice gesture and he seemed awfully pissy about the whole thing... mmm.

Anyway, the show was incredible. The setlist went back to it's original form, so Trouble must have been a Dallas only thing for now. Makes it even better that I went to that show too! I definately had more fun at the Dallas show since I was able to free-roam around in the PIT. This show I was sandwhiched between general folk and had a super tall guy in front of me, ugh, so it was sometimes hard to get pics and vids.

There was a looming thunderstorm throughout part of the show, but luckily it never rained. I got some of the flashes on video while recording some of the B-Stage stuff, since I couldn't yesterday due to the retard security guard.

When Chris was talking about the LRLRL CD, he said TX always boos when they say they won't be coming back for a while (happened last night in Dallas, and tonight!). Well of COURSE, we want them back!! Anyway, he said he wasn't sure it was a good or bad thing, but of course everyone cheered to reassure him it was good :)

Will must have seen someone he knew in the audience at the end of the show, since he was awfully dapper and smiley at one point and was waving into the crowd. Not sure what that was about but I got some of it on video.

Took much more video today since it was my last show for a while and the security people weren't crappy like yesterday. I have pics and will post some in a bit!

Home at last!

Why must Texas be so frickin big! :angry:

Woot got hi 5 from Jonny, I wore my Southampton shirt and got a "nice shirt" from Will on their way to the B Stage, then a hi 5 from Will on his way back to main stage. :D

And lots of love from Jackie! Hugs and she remembered where I live. :stunned: After, the cute little security guard that gave me the set list said I thought you said that lady didn't like you. You look like old friends. :lol:

I was there! It was amazing awasome concert.

Here the setlist

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Cemeteries Of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version)

Talk (techno version)

The Hardest Part(Chris piano)

Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental)

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Green Eyes (acoustic)

Death Will Never Conquer (Acoustic, sung by Will)

Billie Jean

Viva La Vida (remix interlude)

------

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death And All His Friends

-------

The Scientist

Life in Technicolor ii

The Escapist (outro)

Home at last!

Why must Texas be so frickin big! :angry:

Woot got hi 5 from Jonny, I wore my Southampton shirt and got a "nice shirt" from Will on their way to the B Stage, then a hi 5 from Will on his way back to main stage. :D

And lots of love from Jackie! Hugs and she remembered where I live. :stunned: After, the cute little security guard that gave me the set list said I thought you said that lady didn't like you. You look like old friends. :lol:

Damn, I knew you'd get lucky! :lol: Congrats though :)

So, did those seats next to you fill up? Please say they did so I didn't miss out, lol!