✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

Coldplay Premium Box Seats / VIP Parking

Hey guys,

thought we would stop in and give those who didn't get a chance to snag tickets before they sold out one of the few remaining opportunities to snag some tickets. We're currently running a promotion on Twitter via our account http://www.twitter.com/livenationHOU where we will be giving away a pair of premium box seat tickets plus a VIP parking pass to see the show at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion this Wednesday. If you have a twitter account, just log on and follow us. We will give instructions on how you can apply to win these tickets. We will choose a winner Tuesday, July 21 at 5:00 PM CST on Twitter.

Thanks and good luck!

Live Nation South Region

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyone staying after the concert to wait for the boys :D? I hear its easier here, than in the Toyota Center. When my friend went to go see Radiohead at the woodlands, he got to meet Thom Yorke...

Yeah, I was thinking maybe of doing it... It just depends. They have a free day on BOTH sides of the TX shows, so I'm hoping they won't do a runner!

^ I doubt it will change other than the removal of "I'm a Believer" and the addition of "Billie Jean"

wait, did they actually do that? change out im a believer for billie jean? or is it just those few lines that chris has been singing? :thinking:

Well that frosty cold front did blow in and it was only about 95 yesterday, so bring a jacket. :P

:lol:

oh god, it's going to be killer hot. :sweatdrop:

Yeah, I was thinking maybe of doing it... It just depends. They have a free day on BOTH sides of the TX shows, so I'm hoping they won't do a runner!

i hope they dont do a runner! im spending the night in houston so maybe my mom will let us stay behind a bit...

does Angie know if they're doing a runner?

Hey...anyone looking to upgrade to a 2nd row seat, hit me up. I have a section 103, row B ticket that I may not end up needing. Does anyone know how difficult it is to sneak someone into the pit section? I've never tried it at Cynthia Woods...only a couple of other small Houston venues...I have a pair of pit tickets, but my friends are iffy on trying to join me (two of them). They may end up keeping the first trio of tickets I bought...ugh it's so complicated.

Anyway, yeah, someone who's been to Cynthia Woods, any info would be much appreciated. Maybe it's mean, but I may end up going extra early by myself to get to the front. :\ I'm sorry, when it comes to Coldplay, I'm uncompromising. Is there going to be some kind of meet-up for us Coldplayers who are hitting the pit alone?

Thanks guys!

Hey...anyone looking to upgrade to a 2nd row seat, hit me up. I have a section 103, row B ticket that I may not end up needing. Does anyone know how difficult it is to sneak someone into the pit section? I've never tried it at Cynthia Woods...only a couple of other small Houston venues...I have a pair of pit tickets, but my friends are iffy on trying to join me (two of them). They may end up keeping the first trio of tickets I bought...ugh it's so complicated.

Anyway, yeah, someone who's been to Cynthia Woods, any info would be much appreciated. Maybe it's mean, but I may end up going extra early by myself to get to the front. :\ I'm sorry, when it comes to Coldplay, I'm uncompromising. Is there going to be some kind of meet-up for us Coldplayers who are hitting the pit alone?

Thanks guys!

Omg!! I have a pit ticket as well and I am going by myself:(...Im trying to be there early to be in the front but unfortunately the earliest I can be there is 4:30:angry::angry:...I know this sounds crazy, and it comes from a crazy 16 year old Coldplay fan but...can you save me a spot in line:P:P:P if you get there before me. I'd appreciate it so so so so much!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

You know what? I'd love to. My friend is also working until 4:30, which I can't be mad at her for, but STILL. I have the chance to get to the front of a Coldplay concert and I give it up?? I can't do that!!

Sorry. I keep justifying myself, over and over. It's driving me mad. What's your name? What'll you be wearing? I'm Luisa, by the way. I'll be in the crazy-ass bright yellow t-shirt scribbled all over with Coldplay lyrics. :D

You know what? I'd love to. My friend is also working until 4:30, which I can't be mad at her for, but STILL. I have the chance to get to the front of a Coldplay concert and I give it up?? I can't do that!!

Sorry. I keep justifying myself, over and over. It's driving me mad. What's your name? What'll you be wearing? I'm Luisa, by the way. I'll be in the crazy-ass bright yellow t-shirt scribbled all over with Coldplay lyrics. :D

OMG Luisa you are a life saver!! I love you!! :D:D:D:D Im Brenda btw. I'll probably be wearing a white shirt and black shorts...

And there's no need to justify yourself...we are all Coldplay lovers here and we understand to the fullest. Lol! :laugh3::laugh3::P:P

So true! And no problem :) I can't wait!!! See you there!!!

Thanks a million for doing me the favor :D:D:D:D! I'll make sure to look for your yellow shirt. Hehehehe! If you don't mind me asking.... How early are you getting there? :)

I dunno. How early should I get there? Does anyone know? I basically want to be first in line. I might just hit the Woodlands late in the morning and scope out the place, hang around, then jump in line.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TOMORROW!!! We've been looking forward to this for MONTHS!!

I dunno. How early should I get there? Does anyone know? I basically want to be first in line. I might just hit the Woodlands late in the morning and scope out the place, hang around, then jump in line.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TOMORROW!!! We've been looking forward to this for MONTHS!!

Well if you want to be first get there in the late morning...from the other threads that Ive seen ppl have gotten there at noon and there are still a few ppl in line....

IM SO EXCITED!!! :D:D:D:D

Again, thank you so much for the favor :D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

BTW: are you waiting out alone?

No, I'm going to be there with my cousin. She's twelve. Hopefully we won't get heat stroke. Then again..it'd be worth it! :laugh3:

Totally:laugh3::laugh3:

Well i say 11-ish is fine :D

Can't wait!!!! In case you see me I'll have a neon sign in my hand in hopes that the band sees it (when we are in the front)...im pretty sure we will :P:P:P...When we are in the pit, please dont get freaked out by my "crazy fan-girl" scream. lol

New Member here! :-) Huge Coldplay fan...... 1st post.

So, the tickets that I have for this Houston show, say that the show starts at 7:30...... I have company coming into town (Houston) tomorrow, so I'd like to leave as late as possible, and still catch the entire Coldplay show of course.... The Cold play website lists 2 opening acts for this show.....

Does anybody have a guess as to what time Coldplay is taking the stage?

Totally:laugh3::laugh3:

Well i say 11-ish is fine :D

Can't wait!!!! In case you see me I'll have a neon sign in my hand in hopes that the band sees it (when we are in the front)...im pretty sure we will :P:P:P...When we are in the pit, please dont get freaked out by my "crazy fan-girl" scream. lol

That sounds awesome! Basically, my t-shirt is my sign... :laugh3:

Oh no--don't get freaked out by ME. In the past, my friends have just pushed me in front of them in the pit because they want to watch me go nuts. They think it's hilarious. I can't help it either!! I mean, it's COLDPLAY. This is going to be the most amazing concert I have EVER been to. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and you're staying late for autographs too? Good...nobody ever wants to stay after with me...I'm glad I've found some fans crazy as me! :D

I don't know how I'm going to go to sleep tonight...I'm bouncing off the walls.....