✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

thanks girls for the updates, where is angie sitting (standing , flying, postitoned with cape) tonight?

I don't know :D No cape tonight though!

jay_richmond Coldplay concert they are awsome!

pureamber At coldplay at the woodlands thanks to my bday gift from @mcaphoto http://yfrog.com/17ntyxj

roland_G2 Definitly watching COLDPLAY live right now. Unbelievable. Speechless!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow's on now.

IngridCamacho OMG yellow balloons everywhere while they play yellow. This awesome. #coldplay

brynncomeaux at coldplay!!! look how they shine for youuuuu http://twitpic.com/babdt

EasyYvesSaint This is the best concert I have ever seen. Hands down. I'm only tweeting because I want you ALL to know now. Coldplay is powerful stuff.

moniquita26 Yellow....with yellow balloons floating around :) #coldplay

She is on an aisle seat on Guy's side near where the boys will pass through a gate to run to the B stage. No cape tonight.

uh oh, Jackie is going to get all confused, Jonny will get jealous and guy won't know what the fuck is going on:laugh3:

maybe angie can get chrissy standing still from guy;s side

I'm so jealous! I am sitting here playing the exact songs from their playlist trying to recreate the magic of last night lmao.

Next tour im definitely going in Houston and SA! I am feeling sad I didnt get tix to te houston show now.

Hope everyone is having a great time like I did last night.

Hey Lori, I am Tracey, mel said you and Angie were going to Tampa?? I am in the same sec. as you 3, hopefully we can meet:) and thanks for the updates from Angie. Oh and Hey AMY!!!!

Hi Tracey! Nice to meet you! :D Yes, the 3 of us will be there with you. :dance: No prob! :kiss:

I hope the storm goes away! :stunned: