✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

That sounds awesome! Basically, my t-shirt is my sign... :laugh3:

Oh no--don't get freaked out by ME. In the past, my friends have just pushed me in front of them in the pit because they want to watch me go nuts. They think it's hilarious. I can't help it either!! I mean, it's COLDPLAY. This is going to be the most amazing concert I have EVER been to. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and you're staying late for autographs too? Good...nobody ever wants to stay after with me...I'm glad I've found some fans crazy as me! :D

I don't know how I'm going to go to sleep tonight...I'm bouncing off the walls.....

haha nice.

damn i wish i could be in the pit SO BAD. :(

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys today is the DAY!!!! ahh its my first coldplay concert. i havent been in the messageboards ever since i got the tickets cause ive been super busy!!

im at the very back but its all good!

hope to see many of you there! im on section 107 row V

Ill be asking around, "do you go to coldplaying.com?"

some will think im a freak but some of them might be you guys/gals! ahh i cant believe this is happening after five months of waiting! :D

see ya all toight!

btw imma be wearing a white v t-shirt with the songs of the album written on the shirt with sharpe. lol its a real crappy shirt but hey it has memories cause i went to go buy prospekt's march at bestbuy with that shirt and i got soo many stares.. and not nice ones -_- they thought i was crazy!

btw imma be wearing a white v t-shirt with the songs of the album written on the shirt with sharpe. lol its a real crappy shirt but hey it has memories cause i went to go buy prospekt's march at bestbuy with that shirt and i got soo many stares.. and not nice ones -_- they thought i was crazy!

You should try leaving your hotel wearing a cape. :rolleyes:

wait, so angie was talking about not getting busted for taking a video at the dallas show. and mrman said that security told him he couldnt take video. will we be able to take video in houston?

I was taking video the whole show, but during GPASUYF, a security guard came up and told me to stop taping. So, from then on I just was sneaky and either held the camera low or made it look like I was taking a picture! :sneaky:

So you can take video, it just depends on where you are. I had no problem until I was in that rather empty section of the PIT next to the railing where they run (since most of them didn't know they would go over there I guess).

It's tonight. I'll be there at Sector 103, Row AA, Seat AA39 if you can meet me.

i'll be in the row right in front of you. row z either seat 32, 33, or 34.

but dont say hi to me or anything! my mom would get freaked out that some random guy is saying hi to me. :P

she doesnt know i come on this site and i dont want her to!

I was taking video the whole show, but during GPASUYF, a security guard came up and told me to stop taping. So, from then on I just was sneaky and either held the camera low or made it look like I was taking a picture! :sneaky:

So you can take video, it just depends on where you are. I had no problem until I was in that rather empty section of the PIT next to the railing where they run (since most of them didn't know they would go over there I guess).

ok thanks!

anyone know if they're doing a runner? they dont have a show tomorrow night or anything.

I just decided to head over from New Orleans sometime last week. I bought a single PIT ticket from a scalper for $180.

I've seen Coldplay a ton but I was going to be in Beaumont for work this week so I just decided to finish the drive to Houston.

Is anybody else in PIT? If it's as small as some of ya'll are saying than I guess I can just show up whenever. Is there an opening group for this show?

Yeah, the PIT is not that big, but that also means if it's to capacity, it'll be hot and crowded. The Dallas PIT was pretty large, but not completely full, so you could roam around and the far edges were almost completely devoid of people meaning you could go right up to the catwalks and rails where they leave for the B and C stages - it was great! It was also a place to cool down. It was soooo hot in the center of the PIT with all that body heat, etc.

I got to the venue around 8pm and the PIT wasn't that full at all. It was about 6 rows deep of people in the center. It's better to hang out at the back and try to move to the sides to get close-up pics!

I'm 8th row center this show, and honestly glad to have a seat. The PIT is so exhausting I don't think I could ever do two in a row!

There are two opening acts - although I forget their names...