🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^yeah i know...i hate how they jacked up the prices for it :(

anyway, Lore it's crazy how fast my tix sold. I literally posted them everywhere on Friday---FB, Twitter, Stubhub and EBay-- out of desperation when I first heard PIT became available :P My Section 6 tix sold right away on StubHub! As for my Sect. 17 ones, one of my friends in Orlando has never been to a CP concert so she bought them from me lol Seriously, I was so shocked at how fast they sold because if they didn't, I wouldn't have even considered switching them.

^Thanks for giving me an idea!

I think I should try before Wednesday to sell them, and get Pit tix on wed-no-fee-day

Last resort, I'll take my parents to the show, hahahahaha! Then my sis and I could be on the PIT

Sounds funny, but it could work :wink:

Where do you buy that $5 VIP fast line?

I got my Pit tickets. I hope to find someone that want to go with me from Miami. I don't have Coldplay fan friends :cry:

And ,

I still have my 14 section tickets I got in the pre-sale. I hope to sell them soon !!

no service fee wednesday!

facepalm

I forgot, but probably wouldn't have waited either. oooh well.

so we all definitely should be in the pit together (I'm definitely going to be in front of chris!)

that way we can all hold each other's spots while we take bathroom breaks & whatnot.

Where do you buy that $5 VIP fast line?

I got my Pit tickets. I hope to find someone that want to go with me from Miami. I don't have Coldplay fan friends :cry:

And ,

I still have my 14 section tickets I got in the pre-sale. I hope to sell them soon !!

:hug:its okay:D

I'm going from Miami. I don't know what time I will get there.

I will really really appreciate if you guys save a spot for me. Maybe I get there early, I just don't know yet. I might be alone, so it would be fun to be with other coldplaying friends.

Would I be this close again?...... I HOPE SO ;)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I'm going from Miami. I don't know what time I will get there.

I will really really appreciate if you guys save a spot for me. Maybe I get there early, I just don't know yet. I might be alone, so it would be fun to be with other coldplaying friends.

Would I be this close again?...... I HOPE SO ;)

omg that video's amazing!! were you in the front row? yeah i hope all of get that close :dance: and i'm literally bringing every digi camera, etc. I own...unlike last time :P