✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

my friend wants to buy tickets to go to the Florida show August 9 from ticketmaster.com are they legit and if not where should she go to buy them ?

Ticketmaster is not being the ticket distributor for this concert, the ticket distributor for this concert in Tampa is Live Nation.

You can find legit and face value priced tickets in the Live Nation's official website: http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/403923/

Let me tell you that it's a little bit 'late' to buy tickets, due to the lackness of good seats at this point. You may be able to find good seats, try lawn, or otherwise run the risk of buying scalp tickets. But make sure that they come from an honest and trustworthy seller, and of course willingness to spend the $ on them. :P

^Maybe she's talking about TicketsNow, the scalper site owned by Ticketmaster.

Anyway...

I heard "Life in Technicolor ii" on the 97X radio station, who is sponsor for this concert. The radio host mentioned the concert after the song :dance:

Coldplay's not really big around Jax and it's more of a country music fanbase, but hope the guys will eventually change their minds

I wish they'd come to Jax or somewhere in North Florida. I'm sick of all the country bands all the time. Not that we don't get some good bands here, but they're just not Coldplay!

Oh, does anyone know how many people the Ford Amphitheatre can seat? I've never been there, but I drove past it the other day and it didn't look very big at all. Maybe I just saw it at a weird angle (I was going South on i-75) or maybe I'm just imagining things...? Hmm.

To all of the new Coldplayers going to this concert in Tampa, and of course to the ones who already know:

Remember the yellow glowsticks! :D

We are trying to set up the venue full of yellow glowsticks from at least sections 8 to 10 (More sections, the better!).

Fellow Coldplayers (Including me) will be bringing by yellow glowsticks to spread them out to sections 8-10, if more glowsticks are available, then more sections will be covered! :lol:

This is gonna be the last concert in United States, and we must say goodbye to Coldplay in a very fashionable manner. Leaving the boys with good memories :)

Keep up everyone! Details to follow... :kiss:

To all of the new Coldplayers going to this concert in Tampa, and of course to the ones who already know:[/color][/size]

Remember the yellow glowsticks! :D

We are trying to set up the venue full of yellow glowsticks from at least sections 8 to 10 (More sections, the better!).

Fellow Coldplayers (Including me) will be bringing by yellow glowsticks to spread them out to sections 8-10, if more glowsticks are available, then more sections will be covered! :lol: We gotta be LOUD as hell Too, to send them back home and not forget us!!!

This is gonna be the last concert in United States, and we must say goodbye to Coldplay in a very fashionable manner. Leaving the boys with good memories :)

Keep up everyone! Details to follow... :kiss:

I will have at least 100 to pass out, hubby said he might buy me more!!! I am in 8 and will give to anyone in these sections. I believe I am going to have a shirt made with MARTINFAN on the front, and Coldplaying.com on the back. Ya'll just can't miss me then!!!!

I will have at least 100 to pass out, hubby said he might buy me more!!! I am in 8 and will give to anyone in these sections. I believe I am going to have a shirt made with MARTINFAN on the front, and Coldplaying.com on the back. Ya'll just can't miss me then!!!!

MartinFan:

In which row are you located in Section 8?

I should be able to bring about 100+ glowsticks to the show, depending on how much I can find them for. I'm on the lawn, so I can pass them around back there as best I can.

Come on August 9th!

I should be able to bring about 100+ glowsticks to the show, depending on how much I can find them for. I'm on the lawn, so I can pass them around back there as best I can.

Come on August 9th!

Squeee! :dance: