🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Coldplayers! It's been a while, but I'm not the only one counting down, I hope???

MartinFan, I think this venue's pit has always been one of the bigger ones..This is the same venue from the Tampa show in '06, I think? I don't know why the West Palm venue had a much smaller pit, though. There's a lot of pit tickets left, yet LiveNation still managed to raise the price. They never cease to amaze me.

Does everyone have a steady supply of glowsticks already? I'm getting ready to buy some!!! I'm in Section 16, and hopefully people there will be energized and excited for Coldplay. I'm trying to figure out if it's in front of Section 16 or Section 10 that the band goes on Stage B... Anyone have a guesstimate?

I'm going with my friend, and maybe I should throw the idea out there of trying to upgrade our tickets since there's better seats available now?

We're also making our own t-shirts, and I still haven't checked if we're allowed to take signs. I figured 'let me go all out since this will be the last time I'll get to see Coldplay, at least for a while,' haha!

I hope all the Coldplayers have been doing great. I miss coming here :) Just a few more weeks, woot woot!

Spies, whats your name?? Mine is Tracey and thanks for info about the Pit size. Also I wish the stage would be set on the other side, between 8 and sec. 12:) cause I am in 8, that would be too cool. If it's on the other side near you, I think I will try to leave my seat and try and get close over there and try for some pics. I have to order my glow sticks, I keep putting it off:smash:

Hi Coldplayers! It's been a while, but I'm not the only one counting down, I hope???

MartinFan, I think this venue's pit has always been one of the bigger ones..This is the same venue from the Tampa show in '06, I think? I don't know why the West Palm venue had a much smaller pit, though. There's a lot of pit tickets left, yet LiveNation still managed to raise the price. They never cease to amaze me.

Does everyone have a steady supply of glowsticks already? I'm getting ready to buy some!!! I'm in Section 16, and hopefully people there will be energized and excited for Coldplay. I'm trying to figure out if it's in front of Section 16 or Section 10 that the band goes on Stage B... Anyone have a guesstimate?

I'm going with my friend, and maybe I should throw the idea out there of trying to upgrade our tickets since there's better seats available now?

We're also making our own t-shirts, and I still haven't checked if we're allowed to take signs. I figured 'let me go all out since this will be the last time I'll get to see Coldplay, at least for a while,' haha!

I hope all the Coldplayers have been doing great. I miss coming here :) Just a few more weeks, woot woot!

HI Sorry to say that

I think the stage will be on the back of section 16 :( The boys wanted to be closer to the "cheaper" tickets that means the Lawn. So, I'm pretty sure they will be on the back corner betwen section 17 and 16 for stage B. And for C on the back betwen 12 and 11.

Spies, whats your name?? Mine is Tracey and thanks for info about the Pit size. Also I wish the stage would be set on the other side, between 8 and sec. 12:) cause I am in 8, that would be too cool. If it's on the other side near you, I think I will try to leave my seat and try and get close over there and try for some pics. I have to order my glow sticks, I keep putting it off:smash:

I'm Jess :) I gotta say, Section 8 is great spot, lucky!!! I'm disappointed in my seats, especially since I got them in pre-sale, but my friend and I aren't sure we'd be able to upgrade our seats and re-sell these old ones in such short notice (especially since there are way better seats currently available)

If anything, I will light up Section 16 with the glowsticks, and make a sign begging for "Crests of Waves." I'm going to make one sign that says "Play Crests of Waves!!" and then my friend will hold another one that says "Pleaaaase?" LOL. Desperate tactics, but I'll never give up.

Is the band still doing upgrades as well?

HI Sorry to say that

I think the stage will be on the back of section 16 :( The boys wanted to be closer to the "cheaper" tickets that means the Lawn. So, I'm pretty sure they will be on the back corner betwen section 17 and 16 for stage B. And for C on the back betwen 12 and 11.

So it's going to be a different set-up from the beginning of the tour? For example, in West Palm, Stage B with the piano was off to stage right. It's changed?

I'm in the front of Section 16, so I was hoping if anything I'd be able to see the stage B set up close :(

Hey Jess, I am in the same boat about taking a chance with pit tickets and trying to get rid of my sec. 8, I would hate to be out all that money:cry: Oh well next time around I will play my cards alittle different. I too was on for 45 mins pre-sale before I came up with sec. 8, then 2 months later, all these closer seats became available, it's a crap shoot!!!

Oh well, hope to meet ya!!!

Just ordered my Yellow Glow sticks, PLEASE come see me for 1, we need to give them a great send off until they return to us.... After Postcards is done, lets all yell VIVA out just before they go into the song, we can time it just before Chris stops playing and Viva starts:D

oh no, I see

a spiderweb is tangled up with me

and I lost my head

and thought of all the stupid things I'd said

oh no, what's this?

a spiderweb and I'm caught in the middle

so I turned to run

and thought of all the stupid things I'd done

and I never meant to cause you trouble

and I never never meant to do your wrong

ah, well if I ever caused you trouble

oh no I never meant to do you harm

oh no, I see

a spiderweb and it's me in the middle

so I twist and turn

but here am I in my little bubble

singing and I never meant to cause you trouble

and I never meant to do you wrong

they spun a web for me

they spun a web for me

they spun a web for me

I love this song and they played it last night instead of Hardest Part, which I love as well!

Maybe by Tampa they will have some more up their sleeves:wink3:

oh no, I see

a spiderweb is tangled up with me

and I lost my head

and thought of all the stupid things I'd said

oh no, what's this?

a spiderweb and I'm caught in the middle

so I turned to run

and thought of all the stupid things I'd done

and I never meant to cause you trouble

and I never never meant to do your wrong

oh no, I see

a spiderweb and it's me in the middle

so I twist and turn

but here am I in my little bubble

singing and I never meant to cause you trouble

and I never meant to do you wrong

they spun a web for me

they spun a web for me

they spun a web for me

I love this song and they played it last night instead of Hardest Part, which I love as well!

Maybe by Tampa they will have some more up their sleeves:wink3:

I am gonna be bringing my old crappy (well not that crappy) sign that says: PLEASE PLAY MOSES! - In order that they play Moses during the encore at some point, and I hope they see it! :bomb: :wacko:

Here it is, Jonny saw it during the West Palm Beach show and SMILED to meeee!!!!!!! :wacky: He just shrugged and apparently by reading his lips he said: "We Couldn't" - If that happens again, and if they don't play Moses, I am gonna whip each one of them! (Especially Jonny, who already knows about this!!!!) :veryangry2: :whip: :lol:

2namcsl.jpg

:dance: