✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!!! (AS she picks herself back up off the floor), The Detail of these pics...

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!!!!! NICE way to start a Saturday afternoon:tongue::smash::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::pleased::facepalm::clap::clap: Excuse me while I go lie down for a moment:lipsrsealed2::censored::censored::censored:THANK_YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!

Dianne, keep those hopes up for Tampa, I think we all are!!! The University of Central Florida is like 2 minutes from my house, (HUGE COLLEGE) and they built a HUGE football stadium and it's really nice, would be perfect for them boy's to come and fill!!!

*LOOKS AT PICS AGAIN.......... HELP...... I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP***

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!!! (AS she picks herself back up off the floor), The Detail of these pics...

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!!!!! NICE way to start a Saturday afternoon:tongue::smash::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::pleased::facepalm::clap::clap: Excuse me while I go lie down for a moment:lipsrsealed2::censored::censored::censored:THANK_YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!

Dianne, keep those hopes up for Tampa, I think we all are!!! The University of Central Florida is like 2 minutes from my house, (HUGE COLLEGE) and they built a HUGE football stadium and it's really nice, would be perfect for them boy's to come and fill!!!

*LOOKS AT PICS AGAIN.......... HELP...... I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP***

:laugh3: I knew you would love this Picture :wink3:

Chris with a tan , curly hair, and those eyes... :wink3: :clap:

Dianne, Tracey lets keep our fingers cross. There are plenty stadiums available in Florida.

I think the South America and Mexico shows were added because the fans organized and had people voting and requesting it. Maybe we can do the same for Tampa? I'm in Kansas City, and I'm thinking about going to Monterrey, but would MUCH rather go to Tampa!

I think the South America and Mexico shows were added because the fans organized and had people voting and requesting it. Maybe we can do the same for Tampa? I'm in Kansas City, and I'm thinking about going to Monterrey, but would MUCH rather go to Tampa!

Hi, we had been sending e-mails to anchorman requesting a reschedule show for Tampa. ([email protected]) I also e-mailed the Oracle. Any other suggestions?

Hi, we had been sending e-mails to anchorman requesting a reschedule show for Tampa. ([email protected]) I also e-mailed the Oracle. Any other suggestions?

I think we should email the new address on coldplay.com [email protected]. That's the first time I've seen an email address other than oracle or anchorman. Maybe they finally have a real "band" email address - they've been pretty lacking in ways for fans to communicate more directly with them.

I say we spam them, and all use the same subject - something like Please come back to Tampa, or something to catch their attention ;) And the more I think about it, they may be thinking of rescheduling - if Coldplay never announced a cancellation, but livenation let us know it was cancelled...then maybe Coldplay's management will reschedule it either before or after Latin America (I won't make the "LA" mistake again), and didn't want to 1) hold on to our money for another 6 months, and 2) maybe they are going to change the venue, and in that case, using our Ford Amphitheater tix wouldn't work. Better to issue refunds and do another sale, in my opinion...and they may be leaving some flexibility in their Latin America schedule to see how ticket sales go, too.

Believe...

YouTube - Let's Not Blow This Out of Proportion![/url]

Coldplay has abandoned you, get over it.

My momma always said if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.

Why exactly does this seem to bother you so much? Yes, I know people can go to any thread and post anywhere they want. But if you didn't have a ticket to Tampa, aren't planning on coming to Tampa, why do you come to this board and tell us what to do? Really, is it any of your concern what we say to each other? I just don't get it - people posting not very nice things just to...what? Have us all say "hey, that TyM218 is right! Let's just get over it. Why didn't we think of that?" Would that make you feel any better?

And, wow, I'm impressed you found a youtube clip to try to convince us to "get over it." You must have a lot of free time on your hands.

I think this is the guy with the Rick Rolling, I won't click on his video.

Who the f.*&^ is Ron Sexsmith. The song is kind of boring until Chris come up. Maybe a British Pop star

[ame=

]
[/ame]

My momma always said if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.

Why exactly does this seem to bother you so much? Yes, I know people can go to any thread and post anywhere they want. But if you didn't have a ticket to Tampa, aren't planning on coming to Tampa, why do you come to this board and tell us what to do? Really, is it any of your concern what we say to each other? I just don't get it - people posting not very nice things just to...what? Have us all say "hey, that TyM218 is right! Let's just get over it. Why didn't we think of that?" Would that make you feel any better?

And, wow, I'm impressed you found a youtube clip to try to convince us to "get over it." You must have a lot of free time on your hands.

Indeed.

I think we should email the new address on coldplay.com [email protected]. That's the first time I've seen an email address other than oracle or anchorman. Maybe they finally have a real "band" email address - they've been pretty lacking in ways for fans to communicate more directly with them.

I say we spam them, and all use the same subject - something like Please come back to Tampa, or something to catch their attention ;) And the more I think about it, they may be thinking of rescheduling - if Coldplay never announced a cancellation, but livenation let us know it was cancelled...then maybe Coldplay's management will reschedule it either before or after Latin America (I won't make the "LA" mistake again), and didn't want to 1) hold on to our money for another 6 months, and 2) maybe they are going to change the venue, and in that case, using our Ford Amphitheater tix wouldn't work. Better to issue refunds and do another sale, in my opinion...and they may be leaving some flexibility in their Latin America schedule to see how ticket sales go, too.

Believe...

Wait a second YEAH what is that e-mail there for??? RSVP is rispondez s'il vous plait, and there's a whole thread I found here:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62580&page=3

What's the plan for strategic e-mailing :D?

Wait a second YEAH what is that e-mail there for??? RSVP is rispondez s'il vous plait, and there's a whole thread I found here:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62580&page=3

What's the plan for strategic e-mailing :D?

I've read that thread with all the wedding speculation - too funny the things they've come up with...

I think it's just the band's email address. I know several of us emailed a few days ago, asking for a band statement about the cancellation but that was before the new tour dates were announced.

Maybe we could now ask for a reschedule instead of a statement :)

And the more I think about it, they may be thinking of rescheduling - if Coldplay never announced a cancellation, but livenation let us know it was cancelled...then maybe Coldplay's management will reschedule it either before or after Latin America (I won't make the "LA" mistake again), and didn't want to 1) hold on to our money for another 6 months, and 2) maybe they are going to change the venue, and in that case, using our Ford Amphitheater tix wouldn't work. Better to issue refunds and do another sale, in my opinion...and they may be leaving some flexibility in their Latin America schedule to see how ticket sales go, too.

Believe...

I thought the same thing. Maybe Live Nation cancelled because it wouldn't be rescheduled soon. I am optimistic. I sent one email to [email protected] - if you think it will do any good, I will send more! It would really be fantastic if Tampa was rescheduled! We had pit tickets - sigh - I hope we can get them again. :cool:

I've read that thread with all the wedding speculation - too funny the things they've come up with...

Yes, we're having great fun on that thread. Some of us are taking the "dot" and (now) clickable butterfly things more seriously than others. ;)

Here's what I wrote to the RSVP@Coldplay site:

If you could possibly find a spot for us or different venue on your Latin Tour stop here in Florida, we would greatly appreciate it. If you can't, we understand, but would really love a Band statement telling us you can't make it, instead of Live Nation just saying "Cancelled" here's your refund, we are all under the impression the last word from the Band, was you were trying to re-schedule, not a word of a cancellation.

Thank you, A Huge Florida Fan

Hey it's a try.... "If You Never Try, You'll Never Know"

OK, I watched Desperate Housewives and saw who Mike married, also... The neighbors are really creepy. (I know) I am a week late, but it's on tonight:lol:

So how was Fiddler? My son's high school is doing it for their spring musical - you should come ;) My husband is taking the boys to see Rent in 2 weeks - my older son was in Rent at a local high school here last spring. Then Brian, my oldest son, wants to see Spring Awakening next month- lol - my husband and I took our oldest daughter to New York almost 3 years ago and we got tickets for it, not quite realizing what it was about. She was 16 at the time, but it was still a bit, um, risque. And now it's all the buzz for high school students to go see it.

I still haven't watched Private Practice from Thursday - the kids are still asleep, so I can watch it now.

That kid and Julie on DH - yikes...one creeper family to the next in that house. And I'd watch out if I were Susan - Katherine isn't exactly a non-creeper herself.

But it's a Formula 1 weekend. An F1 race lasts 3 days here- so I have the buzz of those cars stuck in my head now. Maybe in 2 years or so when Coldplay tours again, it will coincide with an F1 race in Europe or something and then both my husband and I will be in heaven, lol. He would love to see the races in Germany or Italy. And well, I'd like to see Coldplay just about anywhere.

Here's what I wrote to the RSVP@Coldplay site:

If you could possibly find a spot for us or different venue on your Latin Tour stop here in Florida, we would greatly appreciate it. If you can't, we understand, but would really love a Band statement telling us you can't make it, instead of Live Nation just saying "Cancelled" here's your refund, we are all under the impression the last word from the Band, was you were trying to re-schedule, not a word of a cancellation.

Thank you, A Huge Florida Fan

Hey it's a try.... "If You Never Try, You'll Never Know"

I'll send an email to them today. Our efforts are not useless.

TAMPA thread

I'll send an email to them today. Our efforts are not useless.

Tracey and Dianne,

I do hope that your attempts at making Coldplay find a date for a TAMPA concert are successful (fingers crossed). :) I agree that it would be nice with an official statement from the boys. Let's cross fingers. :cool:

Only one thing - I remember that some time back there was some confusion of the Anchorman's use of the words "cancellation of the Tampa concert" instead of "re-schedule" - I think that it was you, Dianne, who wrote that you were worried about the use of this word.

I just looked at the thread for the Wembley concert on 19-sep-2009: There was a very beautiful picture of Chris (for you, Tracey / MartinFan) and an extremely good picture of a laughing Will (for you, Dianne) - in fact it is one of the best pictures I have ever seen of will. Both pictures (and a few others) were posted today by Iriden. So if you haven't seen these pictures before, then take a close look. I think that your reaction might be: Now our feet won't touch the ground / feeling of flying / fainting or something like that. :laugh3:

Dianne / Tracey: Are you going to see Chris Martin or not in the near future?

And well, I'd like to see Coldplay just about anywhere.

I had the best opportunity in the world this summer to see Coldplay in Italy and I took it up. I brought my elderly grandparents to the show in Udine and we sat far in the back, but it was positively wonderful and Coldplay now has two senior fans who can't wait to see them again. I sat with a Sony tape recorder the whole time and I have a fabulous recording of the show, message me with your e-mail if you'd like it ;). The boys really do a great job at this :D. Go Tampa go!!!