✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow Patrol needed for COLDPLAY

Sounds and music are a great medium to reset us all and after the end of a work week what better than a outdoor concert.

Last night night we were treated to some life in Technicolour at a COLDPLAY concert. They were fabulous and we noted that compared to the James Taylor, Elton John, Billy Joel audiences we attended there was a minus -20 to -30 years demographic.

COLDPLAY are a great stage band and give a really audience concert. They moved from center stage twice to smaller outlying stages to be closer to their audience. From my limited exposure to this band I seemed to know most of their songs, but I could sense the 'greatness' that this group possesses. The band has a stage sense, energy and a distinctive sound that is easy on the ears.

I've got no doubt that COLDPLAY will be in the legend category when they decide to "hang up" their boots. Hey guys Thanks also for the free recession buster CD (LeftRightLeftRightLeft) that is a nice gesture !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSovfzyx28]YouTube - Coldplay - Life In Technicolor ii (HD)[/ame]

We were pleased to also get a double treat of COLD with Snow Patrol the support group! Snow Patrol is a good band and while not in the same frigid zone is nevertheless worth seeing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vSWGNqI-sI&feature=PlayList&p=D467410A40C46B2F&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (from Grey's Anatomy)[/ame]

http://davidjgee.blogspot.com/2009/06/snow-patrol-needed-for-coldplay.html

Great pics so far ! And alot of new members this show brought to the board ,i see:)

"Coldplay, taking over the world, one fan at a time"

And don`t worry Berrygirls, Guy`s new girl may just be a fling, and gone as quick as the summer berries;)

Great pics so far ! And alot of new members this show brought to the board ,i see:)

"Coldplay, taking over the world, one fan at a time"

And don`t worry Berrygirls, Guy`s new girl may just be a fling, and gone as quick as the summer berries;)

Ohh, i hope that's not the case :(

He always seems to be so lonely, he should have someone that makes him happy :nice: :wacky:

Oh c'mon!

I, being a huge fan of him, would be so bummed if that happened! :\

Ohh, i hope that's not the case :(

He always seems to be so lonely, he should have someone that makes him happy :nice: :wacky:

Agree!!:D He really needs someone cause all the others have wives.I'd be lonely.

On a side note, happy birthday to Marianne since apparently it was her birthday

I was at the concert and I drove all the way from Dayton, Ohio with a few friends. We sat right in front of the C Stage (i think). Anyway, i managed to snap a few blurry photos with my iPhone! One of my friends got a few pics with her real camera that I will post later if you guys want.

n1421640418_30409530_718796.jpg4450_1098212021801_1421640418_30409546_5846378_n.jpg

It depends where you're from which hand the wedding ring is worn on.

For British people it's the left hand :)

Here in Brazil we use the wedding ring in the left handa, but when engaged, the couple (not only the girl) use a golden ring in the right hand....

So, he could be engaged.... To a Brazilian.......:thinking:

Random things:

Got a wave from Franksie.

Matt had some dude helping him with Jonny's stuff. Is Matt leaving?

Phil's pink cheeks can be seen in the dark.

Franksy is awesome, was he wearing his pimp hat? :D

When I was at the show in Hartford I could see Matt using crutches, he also had some guy helping him with Jonny's equipment so I'm thinking it's only because he's injured, not leaving.

Great pics of Jonny :heart: and PHIL!! I think this is the first we've seen of him in a while. Can't wait to read more, sounds like you all had an amazing time :)

Hey everyone ill have my pics and vids up soon! :wink3:

between me and Gianna ( the other AWESOME berry girl i was with in the pit! :hug:) we have quite a load of Guy pics and vids! and some Phil hotness as well! :P :blush:

ok some highlights of the show for me was:

1) Blowing Kisses at Phil backstage, him seeing :o and winking back!:bomb: :dead: and then giving me a thumbsup and laughing! :heart: then me yelling "PHIL!!!! YEAH BABY!!!" and seeing him mouth back "yeah baby!" and laughing! :blush:

wow! all i have to say is PHIL IS HOT!!! his cheeks do glow in the dark like Angie said :lol: and his eyes are just as blue as Chris's :stunned:

:wacky: PHIL! :heart:

2) touching/ grabbing :uhoh: Chris's calf, during In My Place and then him feeling it and looking down at me! :dead:

3) Getting Guy's guitar pic and his setlist after the show!!! :dead: I LOVE YOU ROADIE RICK! :wacky:

between me and Gianna ( the other AWESOME berry girl i was with in the pit! :hug:) we have quite a load of Guy pics and vids! and some Phil hotness as well! :P :blush:

1) Blowing Kisses at Phil backstage, him seeing :o and winking back!:bomb: :dead: and then giving me a thumbsup and laughing! :heart: then me yelling "PHIL!!!! YEAH BABY!!!" and seeing him mouth back "yeah baby!" and laughing! :blush:

wow! all i have to say is PHIL IS HOT!!! his cheeks do glow in the dark like Angie said :lol: and his eyes are just as blue as Chris's :stunned:

2) touching/ grabbing :uhoh: Chris's calf, during In My Place and then him feeling it and looking down at me! :dead:

3) Getting Guy's guitar pic and his setlist after the show!!! :dead: I LOVE YOU ROADIE RICK! :wacky:

OMG!!! :bomb: You've got Guy's guitar pick and setlist!! Lucky you!!

Can't wait to see your pics and vids! :D

LIZ!!!! your coldplay karma...hot hot hot :sweatdrop::laugh3: can't wait for your epic review and piccies :sneaky:

Although I thought getting Guy's guitar pick would have been #1 hahahaha but you and phil, EXCELLENT :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WepmvYqj_i0]YouTube - Coldplay Indianapolis Viva La Vida[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuJLSWAU8i8]YouTube - Coldplay Indianapolis- In My Place HD[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq_ytBlt4M8]YouTube - Coldplay Indianapolis Politik Ending[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26N7b7G7fAQ]YouTube - Coldplay Indianapolis- Lovers In Japan[/ame]

Left hand over here :wink:

Awwwww, that's so cute!!!! :wacky:

I knew he had someone on this tour... he's waay too smilie lately which is so unlike him!! :lol:

Thanks for the info Angie :D Can't wait to see vids of that :wacky:

Yeah definitely, he has seemed much happier lately.

Now, for my teasers (one for every member). I'm off to be after this...

DSCN0459.jpg

DSCN0726.jpg

DSCN0728.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0606.jpg

And now for my first video:

Love the teasers Gianna! :sneaky:

and yeah i love how i tell u in the video "omg i touched Chris's leg!!" :o

:lol: