✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^oh, I'm glad you had a good time!

Oh, I'm gonna be on the section after the pit to the left. Maybe I can stay at the sides??

eww, why people do that? How is smoking pot make the concert more enjoyable? and with a pregnant woman nearby? :sick:

Yeah, and aren't those glass balls enough during Lost :P , so you won't need a drug trip. Well, that taught me not to smoke pot, ever. It smelled awful.

You are too nice for thinking of me Ang :) I still can't believe I got that set list! It was like all the roadies and security knew to give out the picks, set lists, hand fulls of confetti off the stage etc. It was really nice. I had such an amazing time and really can't wait to see them at alpine with the same group and I hope I wasn't to much of a "17 year old" hassle for people to worry about. Thank you all so much for giving me the time of my life. See ya soon

Hello It's Me,i was in the lawn and the a rodie gave me a ticket for pit that Chris Martin Had Touched,Oh My,,,,OK well heres some not so empreseve but hay it's a $10.00 sell phone Video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Akq1apv1yU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Akq1apv1yU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Coldplay Are Soooo Awsome!!!!!....

Hello It's Me,i was in the lawn and the a rodie gave me a ticket for pit that Chris Martin Had Touched,Oh My,,,,OK well heres some not so empreseve but hay it's a $10.00 sell phone Video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Akq1apv1yU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Akq1apv1yU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Coldplay Are Soooo Awsome!!!!!....

:stunned:nice pics- especially the close up ones of Chris in the blue grammy jacket-he always looks so yummy in that!:wink3:

oh wait- I better not say that till i go to the perv thread, or tweet it on Twatter like everyone else does cause yeah/its all so PRIVATE there.:rolleyes::dozey:

But glad all the coldplayas had such a great night!:D

but seriously there was this jerk behind me with his wife who didnt know any of their names and he seemed to just care about getting drunk and kept asking me the lead singers name like 3 times :dozey: "Its Chris"

:rolleyes: and then during Death and All of His Friends he pointed to Guy and told his wife, "Look at this dude, he looks like he cant wait to get the fuck out of here!! hahah that guitarist looks like an asshole!!hahahhha"

:angry: :veryangry:

O HELL NO!!!:angry::angry::angry:

I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING!!!!:angry:

So whatever i just turned around and said quickly (didnt want it to ruin my show) "Dont you think if your going to be taking up room up here in the pit, you might want to at least know the name of the lead singer?!:dozey: And "that asshole guitarist" is the shyest member of the band so leave him alone, this isnt his best night i admit, but cut him some slack!"

and i didnt hear another word out of him! :smug::P seriously tho that guy was so annoying, they had passes or something from some building Corporation so i think they just won tix from their job......:dozey:

LIZ!!!!!! Way to go for sticking up for Guy and Jonny! :dance: What a jerk! :veryangry2: I'm glad you shut him up!

My 500th post! :D

Unfortunately, my camera wasn't good enough to get decent photos at our distance...

3601098837_37c102d63c_o.jpg

That's as good as it gets. :\ I'm just grateful I got it in. They didn't even bat an eye at my butterfly net or camera. And hey, at least we had some CP'ers in the pit that I'll be able to steal some photos from. :D

I did get a couple compliments on my net, but once again when it came time for LIJ the breeze blew the butterflies just out of reach! I was waving my net in the air and someone must have noticed my agony because this hero came out of nowhere behind me with three in his hand for me! :D After the show I had to go scavenge the aisles after to get some more, though!

3601098959_a2dcb5c81a_o.jpg

Hey Novah! We were looking for you in the line before the gates opened. Just wanted you to know that! We wanted to see your butterfly net. Ha, the mental image of you getting in with that thing and actually waving it around trying to catch butterlflies in agony is just so...so :bomb: CUTE!!!!! :wacky: I wish I could have met you! You seem so cool! :hug: Glad you had a good time!

Well peeps, finally back from a long day and night with coldplay & lots of COLDPLAYERS!!.

The band was great musically, (if in fact I did think Guy was a little tired/chilled out) & Chris seemed to be going that extra mile to make up for it. His voice sounded fab except for 1 tiny crack - which made him give a little giggle , during 42 I think it was.

But finally, with an awesome co-operative posse of dedicated people from these boards, we all got into the pit on that front railing!....it definitely pays to have great people from the boards to hang with before the show.

It was like a mini Coldlpaying.com convention (and an awesome preview that Wembley is going to be epic!)

Oh yeah! The bonus of hubbie coming with and dancing his ass off the whole show was sweet too, and he got pretty damn excited when Jonny gave him a high five at the end.

The show as everyone knows was without any set list surprises, and I'm sure there are others who will review with some juicier details--Angie, Lori...???, but I had just as much of a blast hanging out with other coldplayers as I did enjoying the show itself. Good Times, Gooooood Times.

Here's some of the gang and then a few pics from the show...

DSC02731.jpg?t=1244326605

:stunned: OMG! Get that 3rd girl some emergency self-tanner! Immediatly! I could burn someone's retina with my pasty skin! :stunned: :lol: Kelly, it was so fun to be in the concert line with you! You know how to go to a Coldplay show. "Some come prepared, some don't." :wink3: I looked over at you in the front row a few times and you were just rocking out harder than anyone! :D Gianna, it was great to see you again! And you had some amazing pictures too!

Funny part: I was hanging in the front row, when the lady next to Mike poked me and pointed to Kelly. We both leaned our heads over and I see Kelly like this :stunned: and pointing to the right side of the stage and mouthing "PHIL!!!!" :lol: Thanks Kel! That cracked me up! OMG :blush: Phil!!!!

I couldn't see him from where I was, but he came around to the left side later and stood behind the Maid for a while. Angie got some NICE zoom-ins! :blush:

Hey everyone, first chance I have had to get online and I am at work so youtube and most of the pics are blocked :bomb::computer::shout::evil3::bigcry::furious2: and I have to be here 11 more hours!!! UGH! I cant post pics here either, but I will do my best to get my pics and vids on here tomorrow. It was so great meeting fellow Coldplayers! I think Angie mentioned I got a Snow Patrol set list and loads of butterflies. Front row is where I belong. I had an amazing view of WILL!!! and the other boys too of course. All 3 bands were amazing and it still freaks me out seeing Coldplay so big now. They deserve the love. The crowd was so amazing...I could go on and on. It has been too long since I have seen my beloved Coldplay. I missed them.

Hey Mary! It was great to finally meet you and hear in person the..ahem.. story about Guy in a small room backstage with some people you didn't recognize. :D :P I had so much fun with all the Coldplayers! Yeah, the crowd seemed really good!

pictures[/url] from last night.

Great pics! Too bad I didn't get to meet you. We were looking for you in the lines before the gates opened too.

I'm at work and still so tired. We went and ate after the show and between that and the post show traffic cluster fuck, didn't get home til around 2am.

OH NOES! That's when I got home! :stunned:

That Verizon promtion thing was a royal pain in the ass. :angry: They couldn't even get 100 people with fucking phones. Crazy ass Kelly! First she goes over and rips the Verizon dude a new one because this is such bullshit, then she "rented" a phone from the people setting up the t-shirt stand for $20 and I think at least 8 of us used the same phone to get in the Verizon line. :lol:

I was one of the "cheaters" who got in thanks to Kelly's rented phone! :wink3: Thanks Kelly! You know how to take action! :dance::thumbsup:

They didn't even notice that the crazy lady without Verizon service, suddenly had Verizon service and so did all her friends. :lol: They were asking all these lame triva questions, which Kelly went and complained about.....mmmm Kelly remember we don't actually have Verizon phone, so you might want to stop raising hell :lol:, so we started writing the questions ourselves and since no one could answer them, we would then answer them and win the prizes. :laugh3: Then the fucking scanners wouldn't work to read the bar codes on the tickets once the gates were opened. :angry: And everyone working at the venue was like dropped on their head as a child or something

OMG Angie I just LOL'd so hard at 2am here, I'm sure I woke up the whole house! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

because none of them knew the head from the ass. :dozey: Girl at gate: :dizzy: Security people: :dunce: However Mike asked the security guy at the front if we could video stuff and he said as long as you don't have knives or guns, I don't care what you do. :P Except no banners. :whatever:

Hey who did Chris slap hands with? Someone down by Kelly and her hubby.

Gary tried to slap hands with me, but I am a fucking midget and couldn't reach him. :(

Awww! :hug:

YouTube - Coldplay Violet Hill ending improv 6/5/09 Indianapolis[/url]

heres a clip of the end of violet hill with chris' imprv bit on the "indian-ins"

pics are still uploading...yawn...im off to get some food, hopefully they'll be done when i get back.

ps - thanks to ALL of you yesterday, you helped shape what i will call the greatest day of my life to date. thanks so much!

Weee! It was great to meet you Josh! I had SO MUCH fun with all you Coldplayers! :dance: Glad you got the run-away Chris stick! :lol:

yes this is all true!! the ppl working there were tards!! :angry: and the stupid no banners or signs was REDICULOUS!!!!:veryangry: they let us go in with them but we had them folded in our bags Lore.....and then once inside this stupid security dude just wanted to push his weight around and told us we had to put them behind the rail and not touch them !!!:dozey::angry::angry::angry:

but whatever!!! Rick, the AWESOME roadie who me and Gianna became friends with (he was the one holding the curtain down on Guy's side b4 they lift it for Violet Hill) he said that was SO stupid that we couldnt hold our signs up for Guy and he even said that if we couldnt hold them up and let Guy see them then he would hold them up us for that Guy knew :smug::smug: Rick was AMAZING! i love him! he was SO surprised tho that we knew who everyone was!:laugh3: i was still flippin' out about the whole Phil thing, and he is like "how do u know who Phil is?!:confused:" hahaha and then we told him who Hoppy was and Franksie and Jackie and he was like "How do you know this?!! U know as much as i do!!!:stunned:" hahahah:lol:

and so whatever, i was like "see shouldnt i work for COldplay and be one of their roadies...i already know everyone and i def. have the enthusiasm to get the job done!!" and he said, "yeah you sure do!!" and then :curtain: he actually told me what company hooks Coldplay up with Roadies and he said if i wanted a good shot at being a roadie to go there!!!:shocked2: but he made me promise not to let the word out!

OMG Liz, you have some INTENSE Coldplaying karma girl! :cool: Woot! Good job!

Yeah the banner thing was ridiculous. Ang texted me when I was still driving that they had a sign up with a huge list of prohibited items.:dozey: Banners/signs was on there. I had mine all stuffed in my purse. There is NO WAY Reign of Jonny is staying alone in my car. NEVER! Then I took them out when we were in front row and tried to straighten them out a bit. The security guy in front of me said he had no problems with banners. Then some other guy saw them and told the guy by me to take them away from me. This was BEFORE the show even started. I flat out refused to give them up and put them back in my purse. They will have to kill me before I give up Reign of Jonny. :smug:

You are too nice for thinking of me Ang :) I still can't believe I got that set list! It was like all the roadies and security knew to give out the picks, set lists, hand fulls of confetti off the stage etc. It was really nice. I had such an amazing time and really can't wait to see them at alpine with the same group and I hope I wasn't to much of a "17 year old" hassle for people to worry about. Thank you all so much for giving me the time of my life. See ya soon

Weeeeeeeee! You were no "hassle" at all Mike! :hug: NO worries! Thanks so much for driving with me. We had a blast! I'm so glad you got front row. Squeeeeee! And extra thanks for helping me hold up the Reign of Jonny banner so high!

I kept the banners hidden and planned on whipping them out when they walked around clapping before bowing. Like Min did. So I did! I looked at Angie to see if she could help me hold the banner up. She was glued to her camera, anticipating getting some video up Jonny's shirt! :laugh3: :wink3: Let's hope she got some J belly! So then I looked at Mike, who right away grabbed his side of the banner and lifted it SUPER high right in front of Jonny with me. THANKS MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D :hug:

We got a Jonny smile. But he didn't throw out any picks then. At the end, after the very last song, Jonny walked right up to me and threw 2 picks into the air over my head. There was no way I was going to catch them. I looked frantically on the floor behind me. Two other girls were digging in the butterflies on the ground looking. They each found one. One was right behind my foot under some butterflies. I was gutted. But at least I have one that Matt threw at us at Warchild.

But, I have uploaded some pics and vids peeps! :D Get ready! :o

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqhG9fxPJA&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay Indy 6-6-09 Lost[/ame]

K, sorry for the craziness during this one, but Chris bounced the drum mallet off the drum INTO the crowd. We all dove for it. Ha! :lol:

:stunned:I`m all eyes here Lori- just been (im)patiently awaiting your arrival!:kiss:

(THEN i`m off for bed):P

and thanks again, both you and Angie, for the song calls....awesome, just awesome. Amazing how clear it was...took me back to front row all over again!:kiss:

:stunned:I`m all eyes here Lori- just been (im)patiently awaiting your arrival!:kiss:

(THEN i`m off for bed):P

and thanks again, both you and Angie, for the song calls....awesome, just awesome. Amazing how clear it was...took me back to front row all over again!:kiss:

Sorry to make you wait so long. :( I had to upload everything after work 2-10. You're very welcome for the calls! It made me feel better to have you and Mel with me there. Thanks for being there for the updates and calls. Angie was getting crap reception at times. But there was one point where I had Mel on my phone and Angie had you on hers, but she wanted to film some more, so she gave me her phone and I was just rockin out to LITii, with two cell phones held up to the speaker right in my face and smiling like a giddy fool! :wacky: It was awesome! I really appreciate you girls being there for me all night!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::

:smug: And THANKS for posting Violet Hill and Lost- people seem to be forgetting we still love those too! And the pics are fanfuckingtastic!

You looked so sweeet in your butterfly top:kiss:

:D:lol::laugh3: Would love to have seen that sight, Lori !

Did you get the "pic" you had prepared delivered , ya think? Somebody here is dying to know;)

No, I'm sorry. I wasn't able to. I had it tied to me under my sweater around my waist. But I failed. :shame: I should have tried to hand it to him. I couldn't get Matt. Jackie was far away. No one else was available. I will try again. I have a few more chances. :D

:smug: And THANKS for posting Violet Hill and Lost- people seem to be forgetting we still love those too! And the pics are fanfuckingtastic!

You looked so sweeet in your butterfly top:kiss:

No prob! And thanks! :blush: :wink3: Oh, and I would like to point out that Jonny's hat had a BIRD on it! :D :dance: :wacky: