✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIZ!!!! your coldplay karma...hot hot hot :sweatdrop::laugh3: can't wait for your epic review and piccies :sneaky:

Although I thought getting Guy's guitar pick would have been #1 hahahaha but you and phil, EXCELLENT :D

Yeah i just dont know, Guy was a million times more smiley and flirty at the DC show of mine, he seemed realy sad or out of it at this show! When Chris was out playing the Hardest Part, Guy was just sitting by Will's drums and holding his head down some and rubbing his neck like he was stressed or something and looked really sad to me :bigcry: :cry::cry::cry: Chris tried to cheer him up i noticed b4 Politik, we went and hugged him and whispered something in his ear and got him to smile and laugh again! it was so cute seeing Chris being a good friend to him :nice:!!

and he saw mine and Gianna's signs!!!:dance: Guy really didnt smile at all during the show but when he did look at us since we were RIGHT in front of him he did smile and nod and pointed his guitar at us at the end of Violet Hill !!! He looked at us about 5 times throughout the show!! :bomb: :D:D:D:D pretty sure he remmebered my sign and tee shirt since he smiled and nodded his head at me :nice:!!

and Chris did end up pointing someone out to Guy in the audience girls and Guy got a big smile on his face so i really think his girlfriend was there!

:D

^^that's so awesome he smiled at your signs and remembered u from last time! :D

WAIT! did he just dedicate this song to Marky Mark??? That's what I heard. Oh god, I hope that's really what he said because that would be hilarious. :lol:

ahaha i seriously think Chris did! :laugh3::laugh3:

Yeah i just dont know, Guy was a million times more smiley and flirty at the DC show of mine, he seemed realy sad or out of it at this show! When Chris was out playing the Hardest Part, Guy was just sitting by Will's drums and holding his head down some and rubbing his neck like he was stressed or something and looked really sad to me :bigcry: :cry::cry::cry: Chris tried to cheer him up i noticed b4 Politik, we went and hugged him and whispered something in his ear and got him to smile and laugh again! it was so cute seeing Chris being a good friend to him :nice:!!

and he saw mine and Gianna's signs!!!:dance: Guy really didnt smile at all during the show but when he did look at us since we were RIGHT in front of him he did smile and nod and pointed his guitar at us at the end of Violet Hill !!! He looked at us about 5 times throughout the show!! :bomb: :D:D:D:D pretty sure he remmebered my sign and tee shirt since he smiled and nodded his head at me :nice:!!

and Chris did end up pointing someone out to Guy in the audience girls and Guy got a big smile on his face so i really think his girlfriend was there!

:D

That's great he saw your signs and smiled a little :P maybe he's just got other things on his mind right now :thinking: he just might be tired

a little[/size] :P maybe he's just got other things on his mind right now :thinking: he just might be tired

yeah thats kidn of what i think too! or maybe he had another hang over from the night b4:lol: he did brign a beer with him out at the end for the Scientist and LiTii! :laugh3::laugh3: it was great i have a pic of it!

but seriously there was this jerk behind me with his wife who didnt know any of their names and he seemed to just care about getting drunk and kept asking me the lead singers name like 3 times :dozey: "Its Chris"

:rolleyes: and then during Death and All of His Friends he pointed to Guy and told his wife, "Look at this dude, he looks like he cant wait to get the fuck out of here!! hahah that guitarist looks like an asshole!!hahahhha"

:angry: :veryangry:

O HELL NO!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING!!!!:angry:

So whatever i just turned around and said quickly (didnt want it to ruin my show) "Dont you think if your going to be taking up room up here in the pit, you might want to at least know the name of the lead singer?!:dozey: And "that asshole guitarist" is the shyest member of the band so leave him alone, this isnt his best night i admit, but cut him some slack!"

and i didnt hear another word out of him! :smug::P seriously tho that guy was so annoying, they had passes or something from some building Corporation so i think they just won tix from their job......:dozey:

yeah thats kidn of what i think too! or maybe he had another hang over from the night b4:lol: he did brign a beer with him out at the end for the Scientist and LiTii! :laugh3::laugh3: it was great i have a pic of it!

but seriously there was this jerk behind me with his wife who didnt know any of their names and he seemed to just care about getting drunk and kept asking me the lead singers name like 3 times :dozey: "Its Chris"

:rolleyes: and then during Death and All of His Friends he pointed to Guy and told his wife, "Look at this dude, he looks like he cant wait to get the fuck out of here!! hahah that guitarist looks like an asshole!!hahahhha"

So whatever i just turned around and said quickly (didnt want it to ruin my show) "Dont you think if your going to be taking up room up here in the pit, you might want to at least know the name of the lead singer?!:dozey: And "that asshole guitarist" is the shyest member of the band so leave him alone, this isnt his best night i admit, but cut him some slack!"

and i didnt hear another word out of him! :smug::P seriously tho that guy was so annoying, they had passes or something from some building Corporation so i think they just won tix from their job......:dozey:

YOU GO LIZ! :D what a jerk, it's so sad that "fans" like that end up so easily in the pit :veryangry2::inquisitive:

but i agree Guy prob. just has a lot on his mind, is tired or might have been sick :\

GRRRR :whip::whip: glad you told that ass off, :whip: seriously wasting space in the pit where genuine Coldplay fans could have been standing and appreciating what the boys do up there. what an Ass-clown :veryangry2:

Yeah I was on the other side of him. Heard a little of that. And he kept awkwardly touching me like on my hips. It was weird. lol

Yeah I was on the other side of him. Heard a little of that. And he kept awkwardly touching me like on my hips. It was weird. lol

UHH! did he really?! omg thats really weird he was touching you :uhoh: yeah he was weird...........i had to tell him something tho so whatever! :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by guyluvsliz;3092466

'

I'm wondering why this guy came to a concert of Coldplay if he even didn't know everybody's name. It's incredible. I think his wife or friends forced him to come along even though he hardly knew the band. :veryangry2:

great pics/vids/reviews so far everyone! :nice:

2) touching/ grabbing :uhoh: Chris's calf, during In My Place and then him feeling it and looking down at me! :dead:

awesome lizzie :dizzy::drunk:

wow wow these are brilliant, thanks so much!:stunned::kiss:

^^ :surprised: great pic!!! i think you were standing right next to my friends who were out in the lawn too, by the look of this pic!!!! :D

Yeah we were next to a big group of college age friends. And we were behind about 4 young high school girls whose mom came tapped me on the shoulder and asked us if we would make sure her babies didn't get squished lol

edit:

Does anyone have the I´m a believer vid?

I wanna see it so badly!

Maybe one of my friends has that vid, I'll ask! Now if only my iPhone could take vids we'd be all set :angry: