✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

Hey everyone, first chance I have had to get online and I am at work so youtube and most of the pics are blocked :bomb::computer::shout::evil3::bigcry::furious2: and I have to be here 11 more hours!!! UGH! I cant post pics here either, but I will do my best to get my pics and vids on here tomorrow. It was so great meeting fellow Coldplayers! I think Angie mentioned I got a Snow Patrol set list and loads of butterflies. Front row is where I belong. I had an amazing view of WILL!!! and the other boys too of course. All 3 bands were amazing and it still freaks me out seeing Coldplay so big now. They deserve the love. The crowd was so amazing...I could go on and on. It has been too long since I have seen my beloved Coldplay. I missed them.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, first chance I have had to get online and I am at work so youtube and most of the pics are blocked :bomb::computer::shout::evil3::bigcry::furious2: and I have to be here 11 more hours!!! UGH! I cant post pics here either, but I will do my best to get my pics and vids on here tomorrow. It was so great meeting fellow Coldplayers! I think Angie mentioned I got a Snow Patrol set list and loads of butterflies. Front row is where I belong. I had an amazing view of WILL!!! and the other boys too of course. All 3 bands were amazing and it still freaks me out seeing Coldplay so big now. They deserve the love. The crowd was so amazing...I could go on and on. It has been too long since I have seen my beloved Coldplay. I missed them.

MARY :cheesy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn your stupid work, blockign those things! :snobby: i cant wait to see your vids and pics too!!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!! we all had so much FUN!! :dance:

Stupid work computer!!! :angry:

But glad you had fun @ the gig!!! :dance:

MARY :cheesy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn your stupid work, blockign those things! :snobby: i cant wait to see your vids and pics too!!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!! we all had so much FUN!! :dance:

Hey Liz!! It was so great meeting you! I know, being at work sucks when there are Coldplay pics/vids to be seen/uploaded haha

The show was so great and being with you and other Coldplayers made it that much better! Sorry you had jerks behind you, I had jerks between Angie and I, they were annoying and bitching the whole time about being in the pit when the guys were on the other stages, I wanted to say, then why don't you go over there then, but I couldn't let them ruin my fun, so I ignored them. Idiots!

Hey Liz!! It was so great meeting you! I know, being at work sucks when there are Coldplay pics/vids to be seen/uploaded haha

The show was so great and being with you and other Coldplayers made it that much better! Sorry you had jerks behind you, I had jerks between Angie and I, they were annoying and bitching the whole time about being in the pit when the guys were on the other stages, I wanted to say, then why don't you go over there then, but I couldn't let them ruin my fun, so I ignored them. Idiots!

O! dumbasses!!! :angry: i hate ppl who ruin it in the pit! but who cares!! we have fun no matter what:smug: im so happy you got some great Will pics and vids :bomb:

It really was great meeting everyone and how we all looked out for each other with that whole cell phone thing too! we all got spots where we wanted in the pit too!!!

O! dumbasses!!! :angry: i hate ppl who ruin it in the pit! but who cares!! we have fun no matter what:smug: im so happy you got some great Will pics and vids :bomb:

It really was great meeting everyone and how we all looked out for each other with that whole cell phone thing too! we all got spots where we wanted in the pit too!!!

So true, us coldplayers are the best fans!

I was standing slightly off center, toward guy's side a bit. Right in front of the camera.

If my memory serves me correctly, SP played:

if there's a rocket...

Chocolate

Hands open

Run

Chasing cars

Shut your eyes

Crack the shutters

Open your eyes

Maybe that isn't the exact order

You are all I have

Finally, my pictures from last night.

We didn't have fantastic seats (but they weren't bad either). Just, I'm short, and happened to be behind several tall people, so I couldn't always see much. My pictures make it look like we are a lot closer than we actually are....I got lucky and smuggled in my good Nikon with my zoom lens.

I did get on the rope line as the guys ran to and from the C-stage, so I got a good in person close up look at them, but no pics of that, because they literally ran by in a blur!!

My videos don't look that good, Picasa re-sized them when I added them to my album, but there are plenty of other vids on You Tube, so I probably won't put them there.

I'm trying to convince my husband that we need to go to one more show before this tour is over, but I don't know that he's convinced!!

Hi Novah, and thanks again for the bracelets, it was sweet of you to think of me!!

Indy06-05-09007.jpg

Indy06-05-09012.jpg

Indy06-05-09019.jpg

@Angie: Do you want to kill me!!???

:dead: :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Random things:

Got a wave from Franksie.

Matt had some dude helping him with Jonny's stuff. Is Matt leaving?

Phil's pink cheeks can be seen in the dark.

Sweet cheeks can be seen in the dark!? :blush:

HOLY Jeezzuss:bomb::o:bomb:

I almost died from squeeing! YOu gotta put a warning on that post!:dead::wacky:

Why is Phil always puckering up??!?:kiss::wink3:

But, uh, is that a wedding band I spot on his finger?!?!:uhoh::bomb::cry:

(when did that happen?? or am I behind in the news?:inquisitive:)

:uhoh:

Married or not, he's still HOT! :P

Well, I just got home from the concert and I will have to say that I had a wonderful time for a very special reason (thanks to my uncle). Though I had some problems with my camera, I did get a good shot of Phil (who was standing at the end of my row for a few minutes), Guy, Will, and Chris. For some strange reason I could not get a real good pic of Jonny. I even got some videos.

I will post my review, pics, and vids for both the Indianapolis and Cincy concerts later after I get some sleep.

Awesome! Glad you had a good time! :nice:

Ohh, i hope that's not the case :(

He always seems to be so lonely, he should have someone that makes him happy :nice: :wacky:

We're happy if he's happy. Yeeeshh! :smug:

Hey everyone ill have my pics and vids up soon! :wink3:

between me and Gianna ( the other AWESOME berry girl i was with in the pit! :hug:) we have quite a load of Guy pics and vids! and some Phil hotness as well! :P :blush:

ok some highlights of the show for me was:

1) Blowing Kisses at Phil backstage, him seeing :o and winking back!:bomb: :dead: and then giving me a thumbsup and laughing! :heart: then me yelling "PHIL!!!! YEAH BABY!!!" and seeing him mouth back "yeah baby!" and laughing! :blush:

wow! all i have to say is PHIL IS HOT!!! his cheeks do glow in the dark like Angie said :lol: and his eyes are just as blue as Chris's :stunned:

:wacky: PHIL! :heart:

2) touching/ grabbing :uhoh: Chris's calf, during In My Place and then him feeling it and looking down at me! :dead:

3) Getting Guy's guitar pic and his setlist after the show!!! :dead: I LOVE YOU ROADIE RICK! :wacky:

Woman, you're killing me with the Phil's kiss-blowing story :bomb:

UHH! did he really?! omg thats really weird he was touching you :uhoh: yeah he was weird...........i had to tell him something tho so whatever! :rolleyes:
Oh, that creep! :angry:

Good thing you did Liz by putting him in his place! :smug:

You shuold have gotten moved up to the closer seats with that net!

And that sucks you missed Snow Patrol, I have some decent vids of Chasing Cars, Run, and IF there's a rocket tie me to it. And lots of pics. I uploaded them onto facebook, but I can put them on youtube too.

Can you put the links again, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :D

I was standing slightly off center, toward guy's side a bit. Right in front of the camera.

If my memory serves me correctly, SP played:

if there's a rocket...

Chocolate

Hands open

Run

Chasing cars

Shut your eyes

Crack the shutters

Open your eyes

Maybe that isn't the exact order

You are all I have

That's fine, we'll have to wait until Breakfast_of_Champion gets her setlist

(she's so lucky :bomb:)

@coldplaymama those are some awesome pics, I'm short too so hopefully I'll have a good view of them when I go in July or else I'll just be standing on my chair the whole time :lol:

I tried to stand on my chair, but unfortunately I was also right in front of a security person, who kept making me get down.

Yup :)

Pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=83446&id=617434537&l=3b6c5a5aeehttp://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=83446&id=617434537&l=3b6c5a5aee

Videos:

Run

<object width="576" height="432" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/83558969537" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/83558969537" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="576" height="432"></embed></object>

If there's a rocket...

<object width="576" height="432" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/83506479537" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/83506479537" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="576" height="432"></embed></object>

Chasing Cars

<object width="576" height="432" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/83521659537" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/83521659537" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="576" height="432"></embed></object>

Hope All of those work^^