✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No prob! And thanks! :blush: :wink3: Oh, and I would like to point out that Jonny's hat had a BIRD on it! :D :dance: :wacky:

Thats so amazing!

and don`t hit me for the reference i made over it in the "other" thread just now:laugh3:;)

Haha, you are always there to inform me Lori :D :hug:!! I am loving your videos still :dead: Jonny playing guitar is just :bomb:.

Well Kelly when you next see this, a deserved kudos to you!! :D Love 'em!

Beautiful pics and videos and awesome reviews everyone ! Glad this show was that wonderful :nice:

Well peeps, finally back from a long day and night with coldplay & lots of COLDPLAYERS!!.

The band was great musically, (if in fact I did think Guy was a little tired/chilled out) & Chris seemed to be going that extra mile to make up for it. His voice sounded fab except for 1 tiny crack - which made him give a little giggle , during 42 I think it was.

After a ridiculous amount of pre-entrance drama, starting with the Verizon cell phone early entrance promotion...."suprise, surprise people who've been waiting in front of the venue for 4-7 hours, you can't go in until the people with Verizon phones get in first!!"

Whaaaaaaaat????????

.... And then my idiotic brain spasm upon losing my ticket 2 minutes before they open the gates.....(no details, I am too embarrassed)

But finally, with an awesome co-operative posse of dedicated people from these boards, we all got into the pit on that front railing!....it definitely pays to have great people from the boards to hang with before the show.

It was like a mini Coldlpaying.com convention (and an awesome preview that Wembley is going to be epic!)

Oh yeah! The bonus of hubbie coming with and dancing his ass off the whole show was sweet too, and he got pretty damn excited when Jonny gave him a high five at the end.

The show as everyone knows was without any set list surprises, and I'm sure there are others who will review with some juicier details--Angie, Lori...???, but I had just as much of a blast hanging out with other coldplayers as I did enjoying the show itself. Good Times, Gooooood Times.

Here's some of the gang and then a few pics from the show...

DSC02731.jpg?t=1244326605

Nice pic !

Who are all these people ? (I can only recognize Liz;))

And a few more.....

DSC02727.jpg?t=1244330246

Beautiful pics, especially this one !

The quality is amazing, congrats !

YouTube - Coldplay Indy 6-6-09 Lost[/url]

K, sorry for the craziness during this one, but Chris bounced the drum mallet off the drum INTO the crowd. We all dove for it. Ha! :lol:

Lori Lori Lori these vids are fantastic! :dance:

Thank yooooooou. :D

I'm glad you're home okay :hug:

Lori Lori Lori these vids are fantastic! :dance:

Thank yooooooou. :D

I'm glad you're home okay :hug:

Ditto

Ditto

and

Ditto

:D

Glad everyone is back, even if everyone isn't recovered yet:lol: Can't wait to see even more reviews, pics, and videos :thumbsup:

Amazing pics Mike :D

I like this one a lot!

It's not the clearest, but I find it so cool :D

I kept the banners hidden and planned on whipping them out when they walked around clapping before bowing. Like Min did. So I did! I looked at Angie to see if she could help me hold the banner up. She was glued to her camera, anticipating getting some video up Jonny's shirt! :laugh3: :wink3: Let's hope she got some J belly! So then I looked at Mike, who right away grabbed his side of the banner and lifted it SUPER high right in front of Jonny with me. THANKS MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D :hug:

Glad I could have been of help unknowingly Lori!!! :lol: :kiss:

Unfortunately my computer is acting up and I can't see your vids at the mo Lori :disappointed: I'll try again tomorrow, I'm sure they are AWESOME :D

I'm at work and still so tired. We went and ate after the show and between that and the post show traffic cluster fuck, didn't get home til around 2am. I had to take early flight back to Texas because I had to work tonight, so didn't bother going to bed at all. There were problems with the plane...some shit with the breaks and we took off late. Mike if they had let me use my camera, the Blue Angels we parked out at some hanger and I would have got some pics for you. They were much smaller than I thought they would be.

Any way, I didn't get to bed until after noon and so I'm at work on only about 5 hrs sleep in the last 2 days. I'll be off tomorrow so I can start uploading some pics and videos. I can't see pics or videos at work, so I will have to look at everyone stuff when I get home.

I asked Wayne, the dancing roadie, after the show why he didn't dance during the JayZ and he said because he didn't feel like it that night. :dozey:

That Verizon promtion thing was a royal pain in the ass. :angry: They couldn't even get 100 people with fucking phones. Crazy ass Kelly! First she goes over and rips the Verizon dude a new one because this is such bullshit, then she "rented" a phone from the people setting up the t-shirt stand for $20 and I think at least 8 of us used the same phone to get in the Verizon line. :lol: They didn't even notice that the crazy lady without Verizon service, suddenly had Verizon service and so did all her friends. :lol: They were asking all these lame triva questions, which Kelly went and complained about.....mmmm Kelly remember we don't actually have Verizon phone, so you might want to stop raising hell :lol:, so we started writing the questions ourselves and since no one could answer them, we would then answer them and win the prizes. :laugh3: Then the fucking scanners wouldn't work to read the bar codes on the tickets once the gates were opened. :angry: And everyone working at the venue was like dropped on their head as a child or something because none of them knew the head from the ass. :dozey: Girl at gate: :dizzy: Security people: :dunce: However Mike asked the security guy at the front if we could video stuff and he said as long as you don't have knives or guns, I don't care what you do. :P Except no banners. :whatever:

Hey who did Chris slap hands with? Someone down by Kelly and her hubby.

Gary tried to slap hands with me, but I am a fucking midget and couldn't reach him. :(

I'm cracking up Angie!!! ...We were about 1/2 way out of the shed and my hubbie says...ummmmm, what happened to Angie?...look around ....nowhere to be seen. Now at least I know what happened to you....you were booking to get outta there! . He also during Snow Patrol was like "look at Angie, she knows EVERY word!" - you must have been in heaven!

I'm bummed there were more Coldplayers I didn't know where there...IceDude, BreakfastOfChampion, Novah & Coldplymama..., I wish we could have gotten all together for 1 big pic.

Chris was having a love fest with the family of the 2 cute teenagers that had been in line since 10:30. Her brother and his mom & bro joined them up front and I have never seen a family so absolutely freaked out by every song...ALL of them were like "Strawberry Swing???" OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!! 42?? OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!

Chris was giving them a ridiculous amount of love via the hi-5, step on the head, googly eyes kind. It was fun to watch even if I was a leeeetle jealous.

You are too nice for thinking of me Ang :) I still can't believe I got that set list! It was like all the roadies and security knew to give out the picks, set lists, hand fulls of confetti off the stage etc. It was really nice. I had such an amazing time and really can't wait to see them at alpine with the same group and I hope I wasn't to much of a "17 year old" hassle for people to worry about. Thank you all so much for giving me the time of my life. See ya soon

See Ya at Alpine Mike!!

I'm cracking up Angie!!! ...We were about 1/2 way out of the shed and my hubbie says...ummmmm, what happened to Angie?...look around ....nowhere to be seen. Now at least I know what happened to you....you were booking to get outta there! . He also during Snow Patrol was like "look at Angie, she knows EVERY word!" - you must have been in heaven!

I do love me some Snow Patrol. And don't take this the wrong way, but when there is no more Jonny, Angie leaves the building. :laugh3: