✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two CD's b/c my mommie went as well, so we have two. Want one? It would make me feel good giving it a nice Coldplayer home!

That's awesomely kind of you, but I'm hoping it will turn up. ;) In any case, half my problem is I want mine, as in the one I was handed at the gate. My friend gave me his--I'm sure I'll be able to eBay him a copy in the next couple months of concerts if he really wants one (which he doesn't compared to the coldplayers on the I NEED SPARE list!! ;))

Post-concert depression has turned me into a grump. I live a block from a major university, and there's some sort of concert going on today. An hour ago I heard the soundcheck ("ONE TWO THREE... TESTING ONE TWO THREE") and now they're rocking. I'm having so much withdrawal I'm at once considering going over there to join in and at the same time bitterly fighting the urge to put in earplugs. :\ meh.

Here are some more videos and pictures from me :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpcaZBTWzIo]YouTube - Snow Patrol- Open Your Eyes Indianapolis 2009[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vh7Y9V_d_c]YouTube - Coldplay Indianapolis- 42[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSghgz7Mxh0]YouTube - [HD] Coldplay Indianapolis Fix You Front row[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq_ytBlt4M8]YouTube - Coldplay Indianapolis Politik Ending[/ame]

Aww :hug:

Maybe you should go there to get your mind onto something else...

Or draw some muscles ;)

Nooooooo I'll be doing that all day on Monday! Today is my day to NOT draw muscles! Hehe! :laugh3:

Here are all of the vids I took. Sorry I may have posted some of them before, but they all finally uploaded to youtube!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21hj4Dcnhho]YouTube - If there's a Rocket Tie Me To IT[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtNez_EOvC0]YouTube - Chasing Cars[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtmlvyAKJgo]YouTube - Run![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuGebMmSoSM]YouTube - Life In technicolor Intro[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwiASHh8P5I]YouTube - Yellow[/ame]

Ok here is my long ass review once again! sorry they are always so long, it just seems like lots of things always happen!!

Lizzy’s Review

OK. So me and two of my friends got to the venue at about 3:30, that’s the same time I arrived at the DC gig and I was one of the first ppl there. SO I thought it would be fine for this show as well! Well STUPID girl at the entrance to the parking lot told us to come back at 5 bc she couldn’t let us park till then! :angry: LAME!! So whatever, we killed an hour and a half by walking around that outdoor mall they had in Noblesville and then came back at about 4:45 just to make sure we got in the lot with out too much other traffic. So we made our way up to the gate and at first I didn’t recongnize any other coldplayers :confused: so we just took a seat off to the left for a few min. Thankfully this one girl came over and started asking ppl if they had a Verizon phone?! I HAVE A VERIZON PHONE!! YES GIVE ME A BACKSTAGE PASS RIGHT NOW!!! I wish it was just to get in line 5 min. earlier…. So I walked over to get in line and my friends didn’t have a Verizon phone, they weren’t in the pit with me tho, they were in the lawn, so they said it was fine, and they didn’t want to take someones spot in that line who might get a better spot in the pit…so I forget who came up to me first, I think it might have been Lori and was like “Liz?” or something like that?! Haha So then I saw where the other coldplayers were! YAH! So anyway, Mary came over in line and I gave her a hug, YAH! I didn’t recognize her at first bc the only pics of her I had seen was when she had blonde hair from her siggy I think! :P silly lizzy! Then Kelly and her husband and Angie, and Gianna, and lots of other coldplayers were in line…..:curtain: we snuck some of them in! heehe!

But waiting in line went VERY fast with all the other coldplayers!! :dance: Gianna also had her “Reign of Guy” banner that she had taken to previous shows….and so we were going to be standing right next to each other….having a lil Guyfest

Also thanks to Angie again for my awesome Jonny guitar pic u gave me and I think maybe u gave Gianna one too! Its AWESOME! I love it! I also agree with what Lori said! Haha I loved hearing Mary’s stories of all the times she had met the boys and the shows she had been too! And the lil story of her catching Guy backstage with those 2 other ppl that one time :uhoh: (:lol: )

AWESOME stories Mary :thumbsup:

Anyway, as said b4 the ppl working at the Verizon Center were idiots :dozey: the one girl at the gate didn’t know like anything about letting us in 5 min. b4 the other gates open and most of the time even after 6….she kept talking with her other stupid gate/ security friends :dunce: And I have already had my lil rant about the “no banners/ signs” shit rule….so we all hid our signs in our bags to get in! :sneaky: Us coldplayers knew to run when we got inside and thank god we all did! Cus once inside we had prime spots in the pit :smug: me and Gianna positioned ourselves RIGHT up against the rail, so Guy would only be like 4 ft. away from us the entire show mehehhwhhhhshahah !!

Then came the dumbass security chief or whatever he thought he was NO BANNERS OR SIGNS!! He made us put them on the other side of the rail, but whatever we made friends with the security guard in front of us, Lester…..oddly enough I was already in good terms with him since he had just graduated college and had a lot of friends at my college! Hahah We talked with him quite a bit b4 Howling Bells came on… One good thing was that the stage and ramps were SO LOW TO THE GROUND!! at least the ramp had NO railing around it and it only came up to about my waist…and im not that tall…so I knew there was a good chance of touching them if they came out to that ramp.... and the thing is like no one in the pit gathered around the ramp….i think a lot of ppl didn’t think or know that Chris uses the ramps sometimes…so it was a clear shot for me to run over to the ramp and then back up in front of Guy! the only problem was the Jolly Green Giant of a security guard in between me and the ramp….:shifty: he was massive…:wreck: he looked like over 7 ft. tall and shit….i had to get passed him if I wanted to do some touching on the ramps! Hehehe

So I remembered the Howling Bells bass player from last time….Joe! :cheesy: so he came out and was looking very fine and clean shaven from last time if I don’t say so myself :charming: so I said “Hey Joe!!” and he heard me and said “O Hey! Hows it going?!” got a lil laugh out of him…I think he was surprised I knew who he was again! But I liked him! He smiled at me and Gianna again during their set….and aww I quite like this Joe from Howling Bells! :wacky:

Now Snow Patrol!!! :dance: Never seen them live b4….what a treat!! Love Gary, he was awesome and Nathan too! Since he was right in front of me and Gianna the whole time! Loved when Gary turned to our side and I was holding my hands out to him and he looked at me and held his hands out too and kept singing!! AWW! Great moment!! Nathan saw us quite a few times too and smiled…”like hello ladies” haha

Now came THE PHIL MOMENT! :dead:

OK! so i spot Phil talking to one of the other roadies just off to the side of the stage! :o:o:o:oOMFG!!! so anyway I start waving at Phil and he sees me right away :o:shocked2: and then he waves back and is just in an awesome mood and laughing and smiling :blush: and i blow him a kiss and OMG OMG OMG OM GOOAGFOIEOITFUEWIOUGTIOEWUGIOUEWI :freak: ok so what do u call that thing when guys like lean their head back a bit and kind of raise their eyebrows?! :lol:

if u ever watched Friends.....you know that look that Joey does whenever he asks a girl on the show "How you doin'?" hahaha well thats kind of what Phil did! It was hilarious and :dead: :sweatdrop: COULDN’T BELIEVE THIS WAS HAPPENING!! :bomb:

and so he did that and laughed again!!! :bomb: and gave me thumbs up! :dead: AHHH I WAS FUCKING DIEING!! :bomb: :dead: and so then i yelled "PHIL!!! YEAH BABBBBBBYYYYYY!!!!" hahaha :laugh3::kiss: and then he laughed and i saw i swear....he mouthed back...."yeah baby" and his cheeks were just getting redder and redder and he was laughing and smiley!!! :blush: hahahah and then i blew him another Kiss....and he laughed and winked at me all sexay!! :sweatdrop: OMG!! BEST THING EVER!!!! AHHHHHHH :bomb: :heart: :love: :wacky:

he then left, like i said, his cheeks red as cherries and was walking away laughing and smiling omg he was just gorgeous! :wacky: he had his arms crossed some of the time and his arms and chest were delicious and then his eyes were freaking BLUE!!!! :stunned: like just as blue as Chris's......omg what a hottie! :sweatdrop: and such a great personality to be in such a great mood like that :wink3:

and all of this happened in like 3 or 4 min! :wacky: Im def. lovin’ me some Phil lately! :wink3: :heart: And Angie said she saw a wedding ring…I didn’t see it but maybe in some of Gianna’s pics when she posts them cus she got pics of him smiling and winking at me! :love: If that’s the case then, CONGRATS TO PHIL!!

So Snow Patrol was off and now came my Buddie Roadie Rick! :cheesy: I LOVE THIS GUY!! SO NICE! He is the Roadie who holds the curtain down on Guy’s side b4 they lift it up for Violet Hill! So we ended up talking to him for a long time! He was SO surprised that we knew who everyone was…hahah he couldn’t understand how we knew who Franksie, Hoppy, Matt, and Jackie and Phil were! :lol: “what?! You know who Phil is?! You guys already know everyone!” hahaa :sneaky: “how do u know this?!” “we are HUGE fans Rick….we know lots of things…haha See don’t u think I should be one of Coldplay’s Roadies?! I already know who everyone is and I def. have the enthusiasm to get the job done !”

He said, “You sure do! “ then he told me about how he got started as their roadie and told me how! :curtain: meememehahheheh And he saw our signs and we told him about the dumbass security guards and he couldn’t believe it! Said it was SO dumb and he said that if they wouldn’t let us hold them up for Guy at the beginning then he would hold them up for us! :smug: I showed him my Guy Berryman tee shirt too and the back of it and he laughed….hahaha “Big Guy Berryman fan then…he is going to like that…he will be right there, of course he will see it! “ SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then somehow we got off on talking about the Viva jet…:P and I asked him if he rides in it with them….he said “No I wish! We have to take the bus….” Haha aww… Then another Roadie handed him the setlist from onstage and Me and Gianna asked If we could have that after the show!?!?!? :o he said, yeah…AWWW SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I remember asking him about Chris too! And the whole sparkler thing and he started to laugh and told me all about that…he said the ones they were using that night weren’t really sparklers they were something else more flammable….:thinking: I forget the word he used, and that Chris slipped cus it was wet and landed on it… !! He said he was completely fine now! And that they use REAL sparklers this time….:P And I even asked him if Guy was still running, or if he was still hurt from that one incident with the new running shoes since he wasn’t able to run the London marathon…He said Guy was completely fine now…so yah!

So now it was SUPER close to show time! We knew what was coming….hell yes!! Guy was the first to run out with the sparklers this time as b4 at my DC show! :dance: AMAZING!!! :dead: we held our signs out In front of us during Violet Hill and he saw them and at the end he smiled and tilted his guitar toward us! :dance:

He looked at us about 5 tmes during the show and smiled so at least we were making him happy :wacky: But like I said b4….he wasn’t nearly as happy or smiley or loving the attention as much as at the DC show! I think he was stressed or something just because of the way he was moping about when Chris was singing the Hardest Part and he was back sitting by Will’s drums with his head in his hands and looking bummed and then b4 Politik when the stage was still dark I saw Chris come over to him and give him a hug and Guy was still looking down at the ground, looking sad and Chris talked to him for a moment. Then Chris said something to him and whispered something in his ear, and they both got the BEST SMILE ON THEIR FACES! :heart: and Chris laughed and then Guy patted Chris on the back and he laughed too! It was just the best Chris & Guy moment ever! I loved seeing Chris beign such a good friend to Guy and cheering him up like that! Something must of happened for Guy to be all sad and depressed like that….and for Chris to make such a guesture and come over and hug him and cheer him up on stage! After that Chris started to walk away but came right back and put his arm around Guy again and pointed someone out to him in the audience….and Guy got a really big smile on his face then too! So I think Chris was serious about the whole girlfriend thing, since Guy did seem distracted during some parts too and kept looking up to his left in the crowd like he was trying to find someone! :nice: So I hope she makes him happy if that’s who Chris was pointing out to him in the crowd! :nice:!

Anyway, going back a bit….Chris didn’t know what to call ppl from Indiana…haha what did he call us? Indianians?! Hahah or something like that! And then during the Hardest Part…he apologized and said he loved Indiana, but “what the fuck do you call yourselfs?!” hahaah love Chris! So funny!

And Chris had us sing the last note to Yellow for Will’s wife, Marianne since It was her birthday today!

In My Place was REALLY amazing!! I knew that once Chris started heading over to the ramp…I HAD to get over there!! So here Chris is!! AHHHHH!!!! He was only a foot away and everyone was flippin out!! I couldn’t help it, his leg was on the edge and I just reached out and grabbed / touched his calf!!! :dead: he felt it and looked down at me and I just looked up at him like legit….my face was this: --> :o and he saw me and smiled down at me and kept singing and awwww when he looked down some sweat from his face dripped on my arm! ( I wiped my arm on my Guy berryman t shirt….so Chris’s sweat is now on that! :P )……:dead:!!! OI!!!! MOST AMAZING THING EVER!!! That is some legit wickedness touching Chris Martin!!!

But god….leave it to the Jolly Green Giant security guard and the bitch lady to the side to get me out of there! :angry: the guard kind of held his arm out in front of me then and the lady seriously had something up her ass cus she pushed me back and said “YOU GET OUT OF HERE!!!” bitch. Please. Jealous much?! :dozey: na na na boo boo!! :p I still touched Chris and u didn’t! hahah

I also touched the feathers or fabric or whatever that is hanging off of the dragon head when he came down the ramp with that crazy ass thing that thing is awesome!! Hahah

Chris was just so energetic and def. giving it 100% that night! Prolly the best I have seen him from my 3 shows! He was giving us some wonky/ crazy eyes I think at the end of 42 like crossing his eyes and what not for the longest time HAHHA :lol: and then he started to laugh when it was over!

All the songs were perfect! :wacky: god I don’t care if they play the same songs on this tour….all their songs mean SO much to me….:heart: and just seeing them live is enough for me!

Only bad parts of the show for me was that one drunk asshole dude and his wife behind me who were ripping on Guy the entire night and asking me 2304958734 times what Chris’s name was again, ….:angry: with all his “His dude looks like he cant wait to get the fuck out of here! He looks like an asshole”(about Guy) and then I HAD to say something….he was just asking for it! So I put that dumbass in his place…”Don’t you think if your going to be taking up room in the pit, your should at least know the singers first name?! And that “asshole guitarist” your talking about is the shyest member of the band, I admit this isn’t his best night, but cut him some slack!” and then I didn’t hear any more out of him! :smug:

The only other bad thing was like I said, the no signs rule and when we tried to hold it out for Guy again b4 Strawberry Swing, that asshole security guard came over and said “Put the signs away now! If I see them again, im taking them and your never getting them back” dear god….much of a douche?!

But those were the only bad things…..overall the night was a DREAM!!! :wacky:

Will was amazing, I didn’t see him and Jonny as much as Chris or Guy, but I love them all! :heart: Will was still drumming like muthafuggin beast lol and giving it his all! Jonny of course always got that smile on his face and my friend said Jonny was her new fav. Cus he always looked so happy throughout the show…and its true! He always is! My appreciation of all them has increased SO much seeing them this close in the last 2 weeks and just seeing how talented the really are and how great they are to the crowd and their fans! :heart:

I couldn’t help but get sad during Death and All of His Friends….:( I always do, cus the show is almost over! But Guy smiled again really big at me at the end and laughed so I was glad it all ended on a fabulous note! :nice: And they came back out for the encore and the Scientist was AMAZING, haha and then Guy came out with a beer in hand and taking some gulps b4 he picked his bass back up for LiTii!

So after the show, I see Roadie Rick again and he is talking to some other Roadies and then he comes over to where we are and says “1 min!” and then he takes Guy’s setlist off of the floor and hands it to me :wacky: and he gave Gianna the one that he had in his pocket. And then he goes back and grabs Guy’s guitar pic off of the microphone stand, cus Guy stuck it in a lil groove on there after LiTii and he holds it out for me! And now this stupid girl who had been calling Guy “guitar dude” and yelling for him to throw her his pic the entire show( I finally had to tell her his name was “guy” bc it was annoying me….), tried to grab it b4 I got to it! HELL NO!! Rick says, “NO! This is for her!” and puts it right into my hand! :heart: SQUWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! LOVE U AND THANK U ROADIE RICK!!! :wacky: I thanked him so much and told him how great it was to meet and talk with him….he said your welcome and take care. Hope u had fun!! AHHHH! He was the nicest roadie ever!!!

We gathered some butterflies and took a few pics of the gang at the end…(all of which I look disgusting in those pics…..:uhoh: uhhh gross, I was hot and tired…)

I had to meet back up wth my friends. And Im so glad they were right up next to them when they sang out in the Lawn cus I called them and told them where to go when I saw the setup! They had the time of their lives too!! It was amazing! Only bad thing in the parking lot was I guess my one friend was in the car and my other friend came over to get me since I couldn’t see them and while my one friend was in the car, some drunk dumbass came and pulled down his pants and stuck his nasty ass on her window for a few sec. EWW! Her face was priceless when we got back to the car and she told us about it! Omg! Weird! :lol but the ride home was fun and we listened to LRLRL….sadly my friends didn’t get a copy for some reason but I did, even tho I came out after them?! they said they were all out from the exit they took and they didn’t know to go to another gate and see. So I gave them my extra copy since I already have one from my DC gig!

Anyway best night ever!! I don’t know which show was better for me my DC or Indy show…they both had things better and some things worse! :wacky: either way im so happy I have seen them and been so lucky these last few shows….:heart:

chris wouldnt stand still! 100_2327.jpg

WHOA!!! :o

mary your pics are GREAT!!! :dance: im posting mine soon today too since they are all uploaded finally................

for now here is my Lovers iN Japan vid! :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYNXXwbBUI&feature=channel_page]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYNXXwbBUI&feature=channel_page[/ame]

and Guy during Politik....excuse the pervy crotch zooms......this vid was taken for mah berrygirls and we like that sort of thing over in the berry thread! :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-M4OaBluWc&feature=channel]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-M4OaBluWc&feature=channel[/ame]