✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Jun-2009: New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA, USA

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, as soon as they walked in the room, I forgot every question I had intended to ask them! And of course, I remembered everything I wanted to ask as soon as we left the room :cry: But we did talk a bit about drinking ages (I'm still not entirely sure how we got onto that subject :thinking:). We also all had a good laugh when Chris realized that his pants had been undone the entire time :laugh3:

I can't even remember how I replied to half of what they said. I just hope I didn't say anything too embarrassing :wacky:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Thanx for sharing, amazing pix btw!

First off, let me start off by saying that the concert was absolutely amazing. It was my first time seeing them live and it was definitely the best show I've ever been to.

I won backstage passes, so my cousin and I were lucky enough to meet and chat with the band before the show started. The guys were awesome to say the least. There were quite a few moments when I honestly thought that I would faint from sheer happiness :rolleyes: It was definitely one of the best experiences of my life. Hopefully I’ll be able to post some pictures from the show later…

I hope everyone who went had an amazing time :D

O! you girls are SO lucky! thats so great u got to meet them :bomb:!!!!!!! ahhhhh happy you had a great show too! :dance:

Can anyone tell me when coldplay actually took the stage? I am going to a concert in a few days and cannot go right at 7:00. They moved the start time up from 7:30. I want to make sure I am there by the time they go one.

By my cell phone clock they started at 8:56 , the concert ended at 10:51.

I would be there asap if I were you so that you dont miss a single minute. It's an AMAZING show. :)

20090609bns24.jpg

I'm really surprised by all the empty seats in the background of this picture. I was at the show and it seemed to me that every seat in the lower level was PACKED and that 90% of the seats in the upper level were full.

Was that not the case?

Mike,

I was standing about two rows behind where this picture was taken. It is my impression that the section there was not sold to the public and maybe people sat there to improve their own view? Because the other sections were indeed packed.

Don't quote me on this, but that is what I thought at the time, and since that mini section is almost behind the stage, could make sense.

I finally have my NOLA pictures posted in the link below. They are a little Chris, heavy I apologize. This album contains pictures of all of my shows, so the NOLA ones are at the end. There are about 25 of them.

BTW, Is the umbrella during Lovers in Japan relatively new?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=123672&id=547270820#/album.php?aid=123672&id=547270820

I finally have my NOLA pictures posted in the link below. They are a little Chris, heavy I apologize. This album contains pictures of all of my shows, so the NOLA ones are at the end. There are about 25 of them.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=123672&id=547270820#/album.php?aid=123672&id=547270820

I do not remember the umbrella use at the Toyota Center in Houston last November 18th. I could be wrong since my seats were so fricking far from the stage (floor seats, all the way to the back) that I was hardly able to make out people up there!:laugh3:

Well, yes, kinda.

He started it in (where else?) Japan when they were there back in February. :lol: