• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ONE (1) ticket to

Rogers Centre in Toronto (7/30) great seat:

Section A6

Row 5

Seat 11

..Anyone interested?

Trying to sell desperatly, below face value, since I cannot attend.

Email me at eeclipsekitty AT aim .com

Trade/Sale - Charlotte (August 7, '09) - 4 PIT Tickets

When I found out they've added a Pit (500 tickets for Standing right in front of the stage ---- sorry "front row" seat holders, you've been moved back!) for the Charlotte concert I immediately jumped on and bought four. Stupid me FORGOT :cry: that I already have third row center seats for the Jackson Browne concert down in St. Augustine, Florida, that very same night! Argh! :o

My wife prefers to catch the JB show (primarily because her father lives down in St. Augustine, you understand), so I'm forced to part with these incredible tix for COLDPLAY in Charlotte. Unless I can somehow figure out this "how to clone myself" thing between now and then..... hmmm, doubtful.

Anyway, since I will be down in Florida that weekend, I would love to trade two of these for two similar (Pit) tickets to the Tampa show on August 9th --- to heck with work the next day, somehow I'll manage to take the day off. And since I have four of these tickets, I'm willing to sell two of them at cost (or actually a little bit below that ---- I paid $256 for each pair, with all the Live Nation website service charges.... I'll accept $250 for the pair in order to save the Ebay fees).

If interested either in a trade for two or to purchase two, please send me a PM.

Thanks much!

Chris

UPDATE MAY 28, 2009 ---- SOLD ALL FOUR OF THEM!

SARATOGA PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE (SPAC) May 27, 2009 2 or 4 Tickets

I have four tickets for the Wednesday May 27th at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Seats are in Section 12, Row HH, Seats 1 to 4. (That's on the aisle between Section 10 and 12.)

I paid 449 dollars for the four tickets, but I am open to offers on two or four tickets. I can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected].

Me and my friend had initially planned to go to the August 3 show in Mansfield, but we changed our road trip plans, so now we've got 2 lawn tickets to sell. We paid them 111$ total (LN fees included) but we're selling them for 100$. Already in hands as they are eletronic ones :wink:

If anyone is interested please send me a PM :)

Hey everyone! I have two tickets to sell for the Aug. 9 Tampa show at Ford Ampitheatre. The seats are located in Section 17, Row B, seats 5-6 (on the right side of the aisle). Face value is $79.50 (USD) for each ticket. PM me if you're interested!! I'm really desperate to give these away!

So I'm reposting my original post again lol :P I really am desperate to give my tix away, so PM me if you're interested :smiley:

I have 2 extra tickets for the Camden Show tomorrow. THey are section 100 row BB. I'm willing to sell them for $180. About $100 less than I paid for them. Let me know if anyone is interested. Especially if you have lawn seats, it might rain, this might be a good insurance policy.

I have 2 extra tickets for the Camden Show tomorrow. THey are section 100 row BB. I'm willing to sell them for $180. About $100 less than I paid for them. Let me know if anyone is interested. Especially if you have lawn seats, it might rain, this might be a good insurance policy.

do you still have these? if so, pls send me an email at [email protected]. Thanks!!

I am getting off the computer for the rest of the day, but if anyone knows of a ticket for tonight at the Susquehanna Center that emerges, please pass on the Coldplay Karma and ring me at 917-557-0001. I'm headed to the venue without a ticket in hand, but I can't go without seeing the boys. Wish me luck!!!

Hey guys. I have 2 tickets for New Orleans show Floor A row 19!!

I'm still going, but didn't realize i bought these the first day they went on sale. I'm asking 100 for each, which is less then face with all the fees. :sneaky:

I put them on craigslist too! Let me know!

UPDATE - SOLD ALL 4 OF MY CHARLOTTE TIX.

When I found out they've added a Pit (500 tickets for Standing right in front of the stage ---- sorry "front row" seat holders, you've been moved back!) for the Charlotte concert I immediately jumped on and bought four. Stupid me FORGOT :cry: that I already have third row center seats for the Jackson Browne concert down in St. Augustine, Florida, that very same night! Argh! :o

My wife prefers to catch the JB show (primarily because her father lives down in St. Augustine, you understand), so I'm forced to part with these incredible tix for COLDPLAY in Charlotte. Unless I can somehow figure out this "how to clone myself" thing between now and then..... hmmm, doubtful.

Anyway, since I will be down in Florida that weekend, I would love to trade two of these for two similar (Pit) tickets to the Tampa show on August 9th --- to heck with work the next day, somehow I'll manage to take the day off. And since I have four of these tickets, I'm willing to sell two of them at cost (or actually a little bit below that ---- I paid $256 for each pair, with all the Live Nation website service charges.... I'll accept $250 for the pair in order to save the Ebay fees).

If interested either in a trade for two or to purchase two, please send me a PM.

Thanks much!

Chris

UPDATE MAY 28, 2009 ---- SOLD ALL FOUR OF THESE

Hi everyone,

I've still got an extra pair of tickets to the show on July 21 in Dallas, TX.

Section 200 Row XX, seats 29 & 30. These seats are directly on the inside aisle (confirmed by Ticketmaster and venue).

Asking $250.00 for the pair.

PM me if interested.

**Edit** Now have TWO pairs of tickets available- the one listed above, and also another pair in Section 200 Row FF, seats 24 & 25. Asking $250 per pair. Thanks!

August 9. 2009 Tampa tickets for sale

Hi! I have two tickets to the August 9, 2009 Tampa, Florida show for sale. The tickets are together in Section 13, row N. Price is $261, which is what I paid for them with all the various additional fees. Please e-mail me at the address below if you are interested.

--bigu2fan

[email protected]