✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

RIP Jennifer/Nettie

bello-lo

I was so upset that I almost cried right in front of my family. I wanted to meet her at a Coldplay Show so badly that we could talk about nothing but Coldplay... now I'm crying for some reason. I just want to say that I am sorry for the family and friends of Jennifer. No One Will Never Forget You. Viva La Nettie!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a lovely tribute, thank you Coldplay. :nice:

& I didn't know she's the one who bootlegged A Bucket For A Crown! :stunned:

It's one of my absolute favourite unreleased songs EVAH!

R#42 got pwned...hahaha! :D

RIP, Nettie...

Here's the video in .mp4 if anyone wants it :nice: :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RWV4S51

Ab, thank you for that dear :kiss:

anyways, R#42, thank you for that tribute, it's so very kind of you and a wonderful way to remember her. im sure she's very proud, wherever she is.

This is probably one of the most shocking this I've been up to for quite a long time...

I've never been that close to Nettie but she was definitely one of the biggest Coldplay fans I've ever met. No one can say the opposite. Gosh, now it's too late to thank her for everything she did for us, fans. For now, all my thoughts are with her family and friends.

I never really spoke to her, but I've always remembered her as a huge Coldplay fan. She was a very prolific poster when I first joined the site, and I always wondered where she'd gone. I haven't been on the site in a while, but I had to come here and say R.I.P to Coldplay's truest Superfan, because even though I didn't really know her, I feel really moved by this...it's so tragic.

Wow! This is so shocking! I remember how kind and much fun on the Coldplay.com site. I was really looking forward to meeting her in London in Sept. shows. She was infamous for her meeting the band and all her great pics. Shall miss her greatly. Maybe she will meet MJ in the heavens! OMG... what a sad week this has been! :sad:

Just read the full article at the beginning of the thread... I am so deeply saddened that our NETTI has passed away. She was the spark at the heart of each Coldplay fan. We will miss her and always remember her. This passing just goes to show how close knit us Coldplayers are, and that we care for each other like a family. I am proud to say NETTI was a fellow Coldplayer whom at first i thought was a little eccentric but soon realized was a ball of joy who shed her happiness and excitement with everyone she met. I will always remember her joy and happiness when ever I here Guy's bass or Chris' voice.

-Love Jesse-

Now Playing: Fix You - In Memory Of NETTI

I haven't posted to this forum in a few years, but I was shocked to hear about Nettie's death thru the Roadie blog. I had many a long night having excited discussions with Nettie on the forums over the band, rabidly posting and reposting yummy photos to threads with her, and especially prodding her on about her Berryman obsession. haha and I thought *I* thought he was cute and talented. O.o she blew me out of the water! I never got to meet her personally, but her charisma and sparkle shown through brightly through this forum. I tip my cap to you my forumfriend.

I haven't been here in a long, long time. But I had to come back to add my name to the list of condolences for Nettie / Jen. She truly was the greatest fan a band could ever ask for, gave her heart to everything she was passionate about. It's more than many people can say, sadly, and it's truly tragic that we've lost someone who was so positive and excited about so many things. We need more people like that in the world, and it pains me to know we've lost someone like her.

May she rest in peace, and may her family find solace in knowing she touched upon so many lives :)

I also, have not been on here in a very long time, but I wanted to sign in to say I am very sad and shocked to learn of Jen/Nettie's passing. She had a personality bigger than the Internet. She was always kind to online fans. I remember liking her more than most on the old Coldplay.com forum. RIP Nettie. You will be missed by many many people. You were angel sent to us for a short time and you made a huge impact on the world.

I never met Nettie, but do remember visiting her website on a few occasions and can tell she lived her life to the fullest and that's the best way to live. We never know when our heart will stop beating so we must live every moment like it will be our last. As Abraham Lincoln once said " In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

R.I.P Nettie Coldplay was lucky to have you be so dedicated and I have no doubt that they appreciate that more than any of us can imagine.

I just found out on the coldplay site.....I can't believe it, I chatted with Nettie a few times on the Old Coldplay forums. She was a really stand out girl and I really liked her, I think everyone that knew her did. Nettie was one of those people you couldn't help but adore and I'm sure she will missed by everyone.