August 16, 200917 yr i have just gottin back from trip in south africa and ive missed all the excitement. would someone please PM me the demos? thank you so much!
August 17, 200917 yr Hey People! Sorry to join the endless group of PMers, but... :\ :\ Can someone please PM me??? :confused: Thanks!!!
August 17, 200917 yr is anyone else wondering who robmatt is and how he got the songs? a) One of the band/Associates b) Found them c) stole them d) accidentally got them ? I actually recorded one last night myself. You can have that one too if you want. Just me and a piano;) It doesn't get better... seems to me like a breach of privacy in any case
August 23, 200917 yr Send you guys a PM I really like St. Stephen. My first name is actually Stefan so I feel a bit connected to the song!
August 23, 200917 yr :shocked2: haha, I remember you from another thread. Stefan is the best name on earth, second is Chris of course :P
August 23, 200917 yr If someone wants to send a pm with the links to me, I'd be very grateful. me too, please! :)
August 27, 200917 yr Oke, I join. Can someone please send it to me? (the links, or songs) in PM! I love you :)
August 30, 200917 yr When I went to London last year I took a picture of St Stephen Church, which is like 5 minutes away from their studio :) I had no idea about the demo.I guess.Maybe they like the church. Here:
August 30, 200917 yr It is! Sometimes I wonder what inspired these songs. We need a Storytellers: Unreleased Demos Edition!! Although that would defeat the purpose of "unreleased".
September 2, 200917 yr Er, I think this might be a bit late, but can someone PM me these, I just looked at random titles on Wikipedia and was like OMG...
September 3, 200917 yr ::hops on bandwagon:: If someone could PM these to me, that would be awesome. Thanks much!
Create an account or sign in to comment