✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FIRST POST UPDATED ## Pre-Wembley Coldplaying meet-up - Trafalgar Square @ 5pm (Thursday 17th Septem

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... come anyways? :P

Lol, yes I might.

I think a few coldplayers from abroad will be coming down to spend a day in beautiful Kent that week, which will be rather nice.

I also have plans for a Coldplay karaoke night in Soho (we'll be getting a private room, not one of these 'sing in front of strangers' events - just us lot) anyone interested PM me a bit nearer the time :)

Lol, yes I might.

I think a few coldplayers from abroad will be coming down to spend a day in beautiful Kent that week, which will be rather nice.

I also have plans for a Coldplay karaoke night in Soho (we'll be getting a private room, not one of these 'sing in front of strangers' events - just us lot) anyone interested PM me a bit nearer the time :)

Sweet, sounds cool mate.

(I am actually from Kent myself, but live overseas now. Beautiful place isn't it :D).

Sweet, sounds cool mate.

(I am actually from Kent myself, but live overseas now. Beautiful place isn't it :D).

Some parts are lovely, aren't they?

Whereabouts roughly are you from Jizo? And you're coming back just for the Coldplay gig?

Some parts are lovely, aren't they?

Whereabouts roughly are you from Jizo? And you're coming back just for the Coldplay gig?

Umm, guess I am sorta from near Bromley I'd say? The 'London' end of Kent anyways.

I currently live in Australia, moving back to the UK soon :D. I am coming over for the gig and to see a few people before I make the move back.

Umm, guess I am sorta from near Bromley I'd say? The 'London' end of Kent anyways.

I currently live in Australia, moving back to the UK soon :D. I am coming over for the gig and to see a few people before I make the move back.

I'm a bit further out than that, but not that much. By the time of the gig I'll be living elsewhere though, in the process of moving right now.

Anyway, look forward to meeting you! :)

no way!!! that's awesome :)

Yeah, at the Houston show. I'm slightly miffed I missed such a shocking display of affection since I was hanging out with Angie for the whole pre-show :P

Oh well, I think it happened right before they came out right by her for the run to B-Stage :)

I really wish I could make it for the Wembley shows. Angie said I should try and take sick time to go, lol. I don't think it would work though. Plus, my family would have a fit if I came back and didn't see them :dozey:

I won a contest for Tampa, and now they say I can come to Wembly if I'd like. Airfare and 2 nights stay and VIP tickets, I will know more tomorrow, I would most likely be getting in on Friday.
that's a fab offer!! :D

Anyone have any more ideas on where to meet, north London near Wembley, central London etc, what?