✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Feb-2010: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Phot

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Don Quixote?

a person right? :D

edit: Don Quixote, fully titled The Ingenious Hidalgo Don Quixote of La Mancha (Spanish: El ingenioso hidalgo don Quijote de la Mancha), is a novel written by Spanish author Miguel de Cervantes. Cervantes created a fictional origin for the story by creating a fictional Moorish chronicler for Don Quixote named Cide Hamete Benengeli. Published in two volumes a decade apart (in 1605 and 1615), Don Quixote is the most influential work of literature to emerge from the Spanish Golden Age and the entire Spanish literary canon. As a founding work of modern Western literature, it regularly appears high on lists of the greatest works of fiction ever published.

Sounds good!

But anyway Don Quixote(!)???! :wtf: Where is real Coldplay? I won't be wonder if the next song Chris called Winnie Poof :\

How is that not real Coldplay?Just from the title?We haven't even really heard the song.I see nothing wrong with the title.It's a great novel :\

This is a Real Madrid song for supporting it and when playing "la roja" (Spain soccer selection):smug:

Noooooo... This is a tipical song that we sing when playing Argentinian team!!!

you take that song!!! but we made that ;)

The show was great i took a lot of pictures and videos... but my internet, today is not working very well :angry:

Sorry, couldn't follow the thread, so I don't know if this has been posted already. :uhoh:

Rolling Stone article:

Coldplay en River: la vida en technicolor

La banda de Chris Martin desembarcó en el Monumental con un show festivo y lleno de golpes de efecto emocional.

(google translate link here)

Includes gallery with 15 pics. :)

For ex:

24qrdye.jpg

148q17a.jpg

"The quake also shook buildings in Argentina's capital of Buenos Aires, 900 miles (1,400 kilometers) away on the Atlantic side of South America."

Wow, so the boys would have felt the earthquake... I hope everyone is ok. Yikes, the tsunami warnings are scary too... I need to call my friends in Hawai'i.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/lt_chile_earthquake