✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Feb-2010: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Phot

By me :)

IMG_2954.jpg

I loved your picture, is beautiful. And if you don't mind, i used your pic for my signature. :wideeyed:

Yay the night of the 26th was an awesome night !! The concert was fantastic, everything was wonderfull !!! I cried in a couple of songs, i can't believe that i was there.

I wan to see them again yay I loved the setlist, the new song !! Th end of the show. Everything !!!!!!!! Thanks Coldplay for a beautiful night that i never forget.

'Every moment was so precious' :awesome:

This is are some pictures of mine, sorry for the stupid fucking quality, but my telephone cell is a shit. :embarrassed: (So i do a collage :D)

2py2sfm.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't first get the Bruce reference. But now I do. Guys, please. It's really not a big deal for us to discuss stuff like this. We're Coldplay fans. We aren't people out to get them.

I also have to be honest, the continuous riff that's going through reminded me a bit of some stuff going on in viva la vida.

on the whole i enjoy the song. i realize it's in concert so we can't be certain how it will turn out exactly, but i liked the speed to the song. it's also nice to see that the photos Roadie 42 puts up of them all with guitars in the studio has translated to new material.

i know they've been doing this stuff in concerts, but it'd be cool for some big acoustic stuff like that in LP5. that said, it's certainly possible this was just the acoustic.

I DO think this could be an LP5 contender. frankly, they've been working for quite a few months on and off now, and if they're debuting a song i have a feeling it's not just some throw away. maybe the whole don quixote thing is just to protect the song's eventual title - Spanish Rain - as some have said.

My brother (right) and I (left) before going to the River Plate Stadium! You can see my jeans broken because I fell down when I was running after Coldplay's vans. :lol:

2duiakx.jpg

River Plate Stadium 19 hs:

wmgnzk.jpg

River Plate Stadium 20:40 hs:

2eq451t.jpg

11gp1ty.jpg

P.S: I don't know why the pictures look so fucking BIG :shocked2: sorry :P

Thanks for all the pics and reviews :nice:

And I agree, there's no point denying the Bruce thing, in its current form it's the first thing we heard, chances are if it stays as it is and they released it it would be the first thing everyone else heard too.

Thanks for all photos, videos and review! I feel so happy that guys in the road again

And I hope everyone is OK from the earthqauke!

The emotion that I felt when they sang 'ole ole ole ole' was spectacular!!!! for me it was a precious song and so near the Latin American hearing, especially for the Argentineans like I! I cried when they touched 'The scientist', i love that song so so much, means a lot for me in my life!

My birthday was the 25/02 and this was the best celebration! I am so so happy, thanks Chris Martin, thanks Coldplay to give the best gift of birthday ever!!!!

This is ssoo nice!:)

Juani como va? Tremendaas fotos! No viste la bandera uruguaya en lampantalla gigante!? Mas de 1 la vio :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTFE_pTwzg]YouTube- Coldplay - New amazing latín song performed live in Argenti[/ame].

El video de la canción nueva, no se ve mucho

Estuve en 3era fila :awesome:

Was it just coincidence the crowd was singing "ole ole ole ole" before they played Don Quijote?

I'm guessing maybe the boys were instructing the crowd what to do at the appropriate time during the song. But someone who was actually there would know for sure... anyone care to share?

This week was the most perfect week!!

IMG_2910.jpg

Tuesday: me and my friends went to the airport, We waited and around 10.30am Guy and Jonny arrived in Argentina, the security's people didn't allow approach to they so we stayed far. I came near to Jonny and said "Jonny welcome to argentina" he said "thanks" with and a perfect smile.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002modified.jpg

P1010004.jpg

after that we went to the Faena Hotel. and met Phip, he was very lovely.

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

Wednesday:

We went to the airport again to see Chris and Will, but we didn't see they :cry:

Thursday:

We went near to the venue, and made the queue.

In the afternoon we got inside the stadium and saw the sound check. I recorded some videos :)

IMG_2901modified.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

Friday:

The Concert!!! wwwoowww was great, better than the show of 2007. We had a magical moments. so close to the stage. I sang all the song and cried as a child with the last song thinking all the moments lived with Coldplay in 2007 and 2010.

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2933modified.jpg

IMG_2935modified.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

Here you are all pictures, I'll upload my video later

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/coldplayinargentina/Coldplay%202010/

Was it just coincidence the crowd was singing "ole ole ole ole" before they played Don Quijote?

we sang always "ole ole ole ole Coldplay Coldplay"... the whole concert. They didn't instruct anything because in Argentina, in many concet the crowd sing ole ole ole... not only Coldplay ;).

If you go to a U2's concert you sing "ole ole ole ole U2 U2" if you go to a Coldplay's show you sing "ole ole ole ole Coldplay Coldplay"

we sang always "ole ole ole ole Coldplay Coldplay"... the whole concert. They didn't instruct anything because in Argentina, in many concet the crowd sing ole ole ole... not only Coldplay ;).

Oh, so that probably wasn't even originally part of the song, they just kind of incorporated it at the last minute, impromptu? :awesome:

This week was the most perfect week!!

IMG_2910.jpg

Tuesday: me and my friends went to the airport, We waited and around 10.30am Guy and Jonny arrived in Argentina, the security's people didn't allow approach to they so we stayed far. I came near to Jonny and said "Jonny welcome to argentina" he said "thanks" with and a perfect smile.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002modified.jpg

P1010004.jpg

after that we went to the Faena Hotel. and met Phip, he was very lovely.

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

Wednesday:

We went to the airport again to see Chris and Will, but we didn't see they :cry:

Thursday:

We went near to the venue, and made the queue.

In the afternoon we got inside the stadium and saw the sound check. I recorded some videos :)

IMG_2901modified.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

Friday:

The Concert!!! wwwoowww was great, better than the show of 2007. We had a magical moments. so close to the stage. I sang all the song and cried as a child with the last song thinking all the moments lived with Coldplay in 2007 and 2010.

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2933modified.jpg

IMG_2935modified.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

Here you are all pictures, I'll upload my video later

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/coldplayinargentina/Coldplay%202010/

Beautiful pics, thank you for sharing :)

Oh, so that probably wasn't even originally part of the song, they just kind of incorporated it at the last minute, impromptu? :awesome:

Yep..or maybe.. they took our song :P, and put in their song i don't know

But they love that, becuase when we sang Ole ole ole, they watched the crowd and smiled