✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Feb-2010: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Phot

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thank you veeeeeeeeeery much, everyone who helped here! This thread is love :heart:

Do any of you, specially argentinians, know when Coldplay is coming to Brazil, today or tomorrow? Have you seen them leaving or something? Tabloids here are spreading that they're arriving tomorrow, but something tells me it's not true. Debs already sent a message on twitter saying "Hello Brazil" and coming tomorrow seems a bit strange.

Thanks in advance!

First of all, thank you veeeeeeeeeery much, everyone who helped here! This thread is love :heart:

Do any of you, specially argentinians, know when Coldplay is coming to Brazil, today or tomorrow? Have you seen them leaving or something? Tabloids here are spreading that they're arriving tomorrow, but something tells me it's not true. Debs already sent a message on twitter saying "Hello Brazil" and coming tomorrow seems a bit strange.

Thanks in advance!

If you look closely on the pic that Roadie 42 posted on Coldplay.com, it lists the schedule for the week at the bottom. It say they are traveling to Rio today.

Noooooo... This is a tipical song that we sing when playing Argentinian team!!!

you take that song!!! but we made that ;)

The show was great i took a lot of pictures and videos... but my internet, today is not working very well :angry:

for me it's the same but olé it's a typical word in the world of toros and toreros....;) you know?

I consulted my Argentine's friends tell me that is from Argentina but if it is "oe oe oe oe oe oe", espero que se cumplieran tus sueños coldplayer ayer....desde donde los viste?:kiss:

Omg, I haven't seen that pic before! When what it posted? I've been checking it for ages... Anyway, thak you very much, guys! :nice:

Sarah, me and Paulinha bought bus tickets to arrive feb 2nd! :bigcry: :bigcry: How do you know they're arriving march 1st? Maybe we try to change the tickets...

And thank you for posting that, Ian! I've checked some sites, but haven't found something about a private flight either. I guess we'll simply have to wait...

Don quixote sucks.

Whether it sucks of not, I have to give Chris and Coldplay credit for their courage to try out a new song in front of 50,000 people (the number attending the show in Buenos Aires, according to Roadie 42.) Chris is fearless to just perform in front of that many people, much less to try a new song.

If you look closely on the pic that Roadie 42 posted on Coldplay.com, it lists the schedule for the week at the bottom. It say they are traveling to Rio today.

Can anyone please please post that pic on here, I only saw it once and then it started saying "Bad Gateway" :(

EDIT: NVM.. found it :D