✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

28-Feb-2010 - Apoteose Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ! i just came back from their gig at rio de janeiro...it was just amazing , no words to describe and it was such a magical surprise that they played Shiver..i wasn't expecting that at all....juat AMAZING !

Well according to fans that are going to it and to what I've been reading in Brasil's cp forum they are going to sing Happy birthday right after in My place while making a cell phone light wave and and all fans will have red, white and black ballons too...:) they must have something else for him...but I don't know....

So, I´ll bring a flag, a brazilian flag, that will be signed by the people in the line before the concert :awesome: and I´ll try to give it to Miller (aka Roadie #42) or anyone else when I go to the hotel after the concert.:smug:

I wrote (in the flag) Look at all those kind words! You deserve it, because you have the most beautiful job in the world.... YOU INSPIRE PEOPLE!!

Is someone going to go up the line of people waiting and tell them? Those that don't visit the forums and stuff will be pretty confused if they suddenly hear happy birthday being sung in the middle of a concert.

Will you Sarah? :surprised:

Yes I will, of course!

But a big amount of people knows it already. The producers of the concert are saying it to everyone.

Its in the newspaper.:stunned:

So, I´ll bring a flad, brazilian flag, that will be signed by the people in the line before the concert :awesome: and I´ll try to give it to Miller (aka Roadie #42) or anyone else when I go to the hotel after the concert.:smug:

I wrote (in the flag) Look at all those kind words! You deserve it, because yu have the most beautiful job in the world.... YOU INSPIRE PEOPLE!!

Yes I will, of course!

But a big amount of people knows it already. The producers of the concert are saying it to everyone.

Its in the newspaper.:stunned:

I've read that newspaper!!! and I've been reading Orkut's messages since you guys started planning it :)

Thanks!! and I loved what you wrote in that flag! :wacky: and I hope Chris can see that! :awesome:

Now I'm crying even more...I so wanted to be in one of those shows...:cry2:

here's shiver, you can't hear coldplay though. the crowd is so loud :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEyJbtkukJk]YouTube- Coldplay - Shiver performed live in Rio de Janeiro 2010 Aposteose Sambodromo[/ame]

hey! chris introduces the Don Quixote song as Spanish Rain here. So is this the official title? :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahz8DA7V9N4]YouTube- Coldplay - Spanish way / Don Quijote played live in Rio 2010[/ame]

Those are my vids uploded from an iPhone :p sorry for the quality :D I'll upload them in Hq from a camara in days...

Go to http://www.youtube.com/thecoldplayvideo for 4 videos of the gig

already :)

The gig was AWESOME :P I was a meter from them in the C stage !

Shiver

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEyJbtkukJk]YouTube- Coldplay - Shiver performed live in Rio de Janeiro 2010 Aposteose Sambodromo[/ame]

Ps: yesterday I went o CPs hotel and I have a photo with will and wills and Chris sign ! :awesome:

ps: http://www.twitter.com/coldplayvideo ! Follow ffor more info

bye I have to go

to sleep :kiss:

hey ! i just came back from their gig at rio de janeiro...it was just amazing , no words to describe and it was such a magical surprise that they played Shiver..i wasn't expecting that at all....juat AMAZING !

:D So glad you had an amazing time and soooooooooooo jealous you got to hear Shiver! ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJYwRitggrI]YouTube- Coldplay - Final de o concerto en Rio fogos de artificio[/ame]

Also this: Cementeries of lodon WASNT played in

the gig! Both cementeries and billie Jean weren't played and replaced

for shiver

Guys, I'm deeply sorry for not tweeting. Paulinha's celphone, by 3pm, had almost no battery and she was saving it in order to make some videos. We didn't want to let you down, we're really sorry. :disappointed:

I took some pics, sorry for the not so good quality. Here you have:

In the hotel on feb 27th:

coldplayrio013.th.jpg

coldplayrio014.th.jpg

Concert:

Me and Raphaele in the line (omg, what a sweet, sweet, sweeeeet person!):

coldplayrio023.th.jpg

coldplayrio029.jpg

roadies! :nice:

coldplayrio052.th.jpg

coldplayrio051.th.jpg

coldplayrio062.th.jpg

coldplayrio047.th.jpg

coldplayrio056.th.jpg

coldplayrio058.th.jpg

coldplayrio055.th.jpg

I promisse I'll upload coldplay videos later. I dunno why, the camera weren't able to pass them for the computer right now. I guess it's because the cable I'm using is not really the proper one... Maybe I'll have to wait to get home...

The concert was absolutely BRILLIANT. So much energy from the guys! The setlist was almost the same from Argentina, but there were a few changes: like it's been already said, they played shiver in billy jean's place. The crowd started screaming "shiver, shiver, shiver" before they went to stage c and when they arrived there what a SURPRISE!!! They didn't play cemeteries of London; they named "Don Quixote" of "Spanish rain" tonight.

The concert started at 8:20pm and ended up around 10:30pm. Chris had this paper on the piano written some portuguese stuff so that he could try to talk to us. So cute! :nice:

They're love :heart:

Sorry for my shitty review. I promisse to try something better later; I just NEED my bed right now.

:kiss:

Guys, I'm deeply sorry for not tweeting. Paulinha's celphone, by 3pm, had almost no battery and she was saving it in order to make some videos. We didn't want to let you down, we're really sorry. :disappointed:

coldplayrio013.th.jpg

coldplayrio014.th.jpg

Concert:

coldplayrio023.th.jpg

coldplayrio029.jpg

coldplayrio052.th.jpg

coldplayrio051.th.jpg

coldplayrio062.th.jpg

coldplayrio047.th.jpg

coldplayrio056.th.jpg

coldplayrio058.th.jpg

coldplayrio055.th.jpg

I promisse I'll upload coldplay videos later. I dunno why, the camera weren't able to pass them for the computer right now. I guess it's because the cable I'm using is not really the proper one... Maybe I'll have to wait to get home...

The concert was absolutely BRILLIANT. So much energy from the guys! The setlist was almost the same from Argentina, but there were a few changes: like it's been already said, they played shiver in billy jean's place. The crowd started screaming "shiver, shiver, shiver" before they went to stage c and when they arrived there what a SURPRISE!!! They didn't play cemeteries of London; they named "Don Quixote" of "Spanish rain" tonight.

The concert started at 8:20pm and ended up around 10:30pm. Chris had this paper on the piano written some portuguese stuff so that he could try to talk to us. So cute! :nice:

Sorry for my shitty review. I promisse to try something better later; I just NEED my bed right now.

coldplayrio013.th.jpg

coldplayrio014.th.jpg

Concert:

coldplayrio023.th.jpg

coldplayrio029.jpg

coldplayrio052.th.jpg

coldplayrio013.th.jpg

coldplayrio014.th.jpg

Concert:

coldplayrio023.th.jpg

coldplayrio029.jpg

coldplayrio052.th.jpg

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!:dance:

I´m so, so glad that it all went so wonderfully for you!!!

I´m so jealous (in a good way, of course!)

But we´ll do it all together here on tuesday.:sneaky:

SEE YOU SOON!:kiss: