✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Mar-2010: Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing all you thoughts and pics and vids from the concert

And also thanks for sharing your experiences and photos meeting with the boys, you are so lucky to have meet them :dance: So patience pays as I can read :nice: I don't think I could have wait as long as you in front of their hotel to meet them! I was just smiling like an idiot reading your stories and seeing the pictures :D

Thank you! :nice:

Yeah, patience is rewarding :wacky: And when you say 11hours it seems a little bit too much, but it wasnt painful, or bad, or tiring, you know.... We all subsisted with love for Coldplay :heart:

Boa noite genteeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Que fotos lindas meu Deus vcs foram realmente abençoadas.

Eu estou em casa neste exato momento chorando em fente ao PC enquanto escrevo este reply. Desde o dia do show não consigo me alimentar, dormir, estou com depressão, pois não sei se minha camiseta foi entregue para o Chris , se alguém a pegou no palco depois que o show acabou.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. Por favor se alguém souber se o Phil tem twitter ou e-mail qualquer outras coisa, me envie, gostaria de mandar uma mensagem para ele sobre esta camiseta.

Por favor ajudem a sua amiga que já está sem forças neste momento.

Beijos e boa noite para todas.

Paty Martin a beira de um abismo.

PATYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :dance:

Oh, I think you should ask Debs, maybe she´ll answer you. If I knew that I was going to see them on the day after.... But I think they have it, because I saw hoppie colecting a lot of thing that the crowd threw at the stage during the concert....;)

So, I´m sorry it took so long, but here it is:

my review! :dance: (sorry for the poor english:shame:)

I bet you never get wet in Sao Paulo´s rain

Do you have a dream? Any silly one… That kind that you know that probably wont happen, but keep wishing anyway. I had a dream like that. Going to a Coldplay concert.

They don’t come to Latin America too often, and when they do, the tickets are always very expensive and the gigs are in cities far away from mine. And I don’t have lots of money, so… But I always wished for it to happen. The first time they came to Brazil, in 2003 I listened to Clocks for the first time and became a fan. Back in 2007, when I heard about the concert I was thrilled. So, so happy just because they were a little closer. And I did everything I could, but it wasn’t possible. And I kept thinking maybe next time… maybe next time.

So I want you to read this review not as a concert review, but as a dream coming true. For some people, college is a dream coming true, or a house, or being successful in their careers. Going to this gig was one of my dreams (and right now I´m going back home to go to college which is dream nº2). Now I feel like I can have it all. I´m inspired. Like I said in the flag I delivered to them (you´ll know about it later) they inspire people. :wacky:

Now, back to what you really wanna know:

I went to Sao Paulo on Sunday, and I was following the updates from Rio´s gig, some friends of mine were there and they called me saying how awesome it was… I almost died of anticipation, and I couldn’t sleep. On Monday we wandered around the city a little, then we went to the hotel

I arrived at the hotel @ 1pm and the boys arrived @ 6pm. The went straight to the garage, so we didnt even saw them. But I saw Phill (I was the only one there that knew who he were:uhoh:) and he waved me. (pics in the link below)

We waited more, and then @ 8pm Chris went out and he signed my Live 2003. A fiend took a pic of him signing it.

The other boys went out with him (by the garage, in another car) and we decided to wait till them get back. I saw Franksy and Dan and they were just so cute! :cheesy: they said that everyone was out for the dinner and that since it was really cold and late, we should go home. Than I said “but I dont care about the cold!” and Franky said "But we care about you guy!” :wacky:

The an enployee of the hotel said to us that there was another exit on the other block, and we were running from one to another at every big black car that we saw. :lol:

Just when we were getting back to the main entrance of their hotel, I saw Phill and his wife and two other people and we all (about 5 people) took pics with him and he was vere lovely. AND BEAUTIFUL!! :bomb: so, so much!! I cant even describe! I explained to him about my flag, and I asked if there were a way to deliver it to the boys and he said. "I can do it" I said that I was going to be on the pit and he said, “oh, that makes it easy. Where exactly?” then I said right in front of Guy and he gave me this exact smile -->:sneaky: like he was thinking, "obviously:rolleyes:" and then he said "I´ll find you.” HE´LL FIND ME!! AND GIVE MY FLAG TO THE BAND! :bomb::bomb::freak::freak::dead:

Then we left, because he said that the band wasnt arriving sooner, but we missed the bus and decided to get back, and just when we got there, Chris arrived. :dead:it was just a few people, so he took pics with all of us :freak: but he was really, really tired...:(

We left the hotel, took a shower and went straight to the line. It was 4am and there were 20 people there already :freak: But we would be in the front f the pit, that was the most important. So, everyone started to sign my flag, then they invited me to be on the interview that was been made for TV, and I showed the flag there. In the line I met a lot of die-hard fans, an they were so great! :dance: all of them! I also found Paty Martin, and let me say she is a wonderful person! She helped me a lot during all the thing!

Then they opened the gates and I “ran for my life” :lol: and I couldn’t be in front of Guy bc there were a huge camera in front of him, so I decided to be in front of Chris, but since in this stage Guy was really close of him, I was with a good vision of both of them :sneaky:

While we were waiting, I saw all the roadies and told her names to Paty and my other friends and everyone was looking at me in a weird way and asking me how did I knew it :rolleyes: then Phill came out and I was :dance::freak: I called him and waved my flag and he recognized me :cheesy::dizzy:OMG! It was THE moment, I´ll never forget it!!!

The flag was all signed, and I had some problems with it (some dumbass wrote a big shit about the price of the tickets in the back, but I paited a big equal sign like = and wrote MKE TRADE FAIR) I also wrote "the falg sais: put me in the Roadie #42 blog!" so, I´m hoping that I´m gonna be there" :dance::awesome: and Phill went a little closer to me and asked me “Do You want to give it to them now?” and I said “Yes, please!” and he took it and smiled and took a picture with it (:wideeyed:) and went inside.

And when I saw Jonny, I asked him if he saw the flag and he told me that it was beeautiful, thanked me and asked if it was mine and I said yes and he gave me the most beautiful smile evaaaaahhhh :dead::dizzy: Then everyone was freaking even more. I was a celebrity :lol: They were all asking me how did I did it and everything… :rolleyes: then I told them that Phill told me that they were going to play shiver and there were a lot of screams. :D

I didn’t liked the first opening act, but I did liked Bat for Lashes. Natasha is awesome, really. Her music is beautiful. :wideeyed:

(sorry, the songs arent in set-list order, I just wrote what I remembered)

Then it was time. Our balloons were ready (for the happy birthday), and the blue danubio started and I was filming and all I was able to do was screaming “Oh my God, Coldplay is here!” In Violet Hill Jonny had some technical problems with his guitar (I think a string were broken or something) but he didnt stoped smiling :lol:. But there wasn’t a big difference in the song… In Clocks I was :freak: my camera and my cell went out of battery, but I didn’t mind, because this way I was able to just watch the concert…. Then there was In My place and they were all smiling, like always…. :D OMG, Jonny and Guy were so happy!!! And they were looking at us and smiling like they thought “how crazy this people are?” :lol:

And in Glass of water I was :dizzy2: bc Guy looked at me twice TWICE! :dead: and Chris was really crazy dancing all over and Will were smiling and Jonny was rocking that poor guitar!:lol::lol::lol: Another song that was really good was Spanish Rain. They also had technical problems in the C stage, but, having that amount of people singing ole ole ole ole all together was mind-blowing! Then there was the hardest part and Chris was a little sad, he said that he was having some personal problems, but having 60.000 people singing with him was making everything go away :heart: he is so sweet! I don’t even need to tell you guys about Viva La Vida, bc we all know that it is a blast. OMG! Having Will and that drums so close, was awesomeness! :drunk: Poor bell! And Chris had to ask us to stop singing. :lol: it was awesome. He also did that on Fix You and The scientist :D :dance:

The way they played shiver…. I think this is the best live version of it I´ve ever heard. I was so overwhelmed with emotions! And that also happened when they played 42 and Death and all his friends. And now I might say that Death and all his friends surprised me. I like the song, but it isn’t one of my faves, but after this concert… :wideeyed: OMFG, it is something else live! Chris´s emotion when he plays it, Jonny´s face… I don’t know… :freak: But it was one of the high lines of the concert.

During the scientist Chris dedicated the song to someone that I didnt understood, but I think that was his sister, and he was VERY emotional and dark, and sad… :( But during it Guy was really, REALLY, REALLY looking at me. Paty saw it! I was listening and he was looking at me, I turned to say it to Paty and he was still looking at me :freak::dizzy: and then he smiled and started to play :bomb::bomb:and he was bass-humping, and I couldn’t pay attention to nothing else bc I was so freaking out bc GUY BERRYMAN WAS LOOKING AT ME FORREALZ :freak::bomb::dead:

And with my favorite song, Life in Technicolor it was over. And I was so tired bc of all the non-sleeping nights and non-eating that I just couldn’t move… But I decided to go before all the craziness bc of the LRLRL, and I took Paty with me and I thought I was gonna die, because It was so full of people, so crowded, but I was able to get my copy and so did Paty and we left.

I slept at the bus stop :lol: I was really tired! So me and my friend decided to call a taxi, and I slep all the way to our hotel :shame:

On Wednesday I woke up late and I missed the bus again :rolleyes: and arrived at the hotel @ 1pm and ten min later they went out. I didnt spoke to Chris, because I´ve already did it, and there was a lot of people arround him:rolleyes:, so I saw Will and he signed my stuff and when I said thank you he said "Your hoarse :lol:" and I said "Yeah, because of you!" and he was laughing so much then I took a pic of him, and another with him, and when I turn to my left, Guy was all hidden behing a car, wishing nobody would see him, but I did :sneaky: and went straight towards him and he signed my Live 2003, my ticket and then, sice I was too overwelmed to do anything, he took the Viva from my hand and said "Can I sign your Viva?" I told him that the concert was great, that I had so much fun and wished good vibes to the other concerts and then I asked Kelly to take a pic of us and he took. And he was all smiling, and I was at his side, so close to his arm, that he just had to change his position to hug me. HUG ME :dead::bomb: His perfume is so sexy and he is really more beautiful live. REALLY. How is that even possible?

Than I saw Jonny, And asked him about the falg, and he said it was beautiful asked if it was mine and thanked me :wacky: and he gave THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE EVAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Love you jonny! :cheesy:

Than I saw Chris´s father and took a pic of him and he look at me as if I was crazy :lol:

So, thats it. A dream coming true! :wacky:

And a huge part of it was you guys sending me LOTS OF COLDPLAY KARMA.

THANK YOU ALL, COLDPLAY AND COLDPLAYERS! I´LL NEVER FORGET IT! :kiss:

PICCIES: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23825207@N04/sets/72157623429240927/

I hope it's subtitled and not dubbed. Looks great :D

Probably it'll be dubbed :(

Talked to the EMI lady before the concert and she said it was a very funny moment. The girls had to do some silly things to win. Then the winner had 1 minute with Chris! She was going crazy and that's why they gave her that briefcase full of things to get as much as she could from Chris :lol: Can't wait to see it! After that they gave her a proper talk with Chris, by the way ;)

You can watch it online here --> http://tvacores.net/canais_wmp_brasileiros.htm just choose 'Globosfera' on the list (in the left)

Great, thanks Cris :kiss:

During the scientist Chris dedicated the song to someone that I didnt understood, but I think that was his sister, and he was VERY emotional and dark, and sad… :(

And aww to Chris being sad on his birthday, hope he's okay now :nice: I listened what he said before The Scientist and it sounds like Chris Harvey. :idea2: