✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Mar-2010: Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulemos Vanguart. Bat for Lashes ! after being seduced by Natasha Khan on her show dark, dark and sinister (I loved a lot, she is beautiful and super talented) begins Coldplay (just to remind me shiver) Morumbi stadium packed, everybody screaming until almost euphoric burst the vocal folds (I for example) with red balloons, black and white hands níver named because of Chris. You do not have words to describe the show, which we will be unforgettable, came home with that stage singing the chorus of Viva La Vida "Ooooooooooooo" with the images of those fires and with the memory of Will Champion singing "Happy Birthday" in Portuguese in my head.

I was on the track common, yes, I was part of the crowd shouting "bire Frees, releases vipe!" or "Take the blue plate, take the blue plate!" (inside joke) but tá worth, at least I was in grade. I like everyone got the butterflies of papers that fall, and killed myself to make it onto a CD in the output stage.

In other words the show was FODA and I'm sure the 02 March 2010 will be unforgettable for everyone who was there.

All this was fascinating, I hope you show more fodástico this year and hope that Coldplay back soon.

Pulemos Vanguart. Bat for Lashes! depois de sermos seduzidos pela Natasha Khan no seu show dark, sombrio e sinistro (adorei muito, ela é linda e súper talentosa) começa Coldplay (só de lembrar me arrepio) o estádio do Morumbi lotado, todo mundo eufórico gritando até praticamente estourar as pregas vocais (eu por exemplo) com as bexigas vermelhas, pretas e brancas nas mãos porcausa do níver do Chris. Não tem palavras para descrever o show, o que vimos será inesquecível,voltei pra casa com aquele estádio cantando o coro de Viva La Vida "OooooooOOOooO", com as imagens daqueles fogos e com a lembrança do Will Champion cantando "Parabéns pra você"em português na minha cabeça.

Bem... Well .. eu estava na pista comum, sim, eu fazia parte da galera que gritava "Libera a vipÊ, libera a vipÊ!!!" ou "Tira a placa azul, tira a placa azul!!!" (piada interna) mas tá valendo, pelo menos eu estava na grade. Eu como todo mundo peguei as borboletas de papéis que caiam, e me matei para conseguir pegar um CD na saída do estádio.

Em outras palavras o show foi FODA e tenho certeza que o dia 02 de março de 2010 será inesquecível pra todo mundo que estava lá.

Tudo isso foi fascinante, espero que tenha mais show fodásticos esse ano e espero que Coldplay volte em breve.

http://infinitosgb.blogspot.com/2010/03/coldplay-em-sao-paulo.html

Fans complain about the sound quality in the Coldplay show in SP

The sound quality for the Coldplay concert on the evening of Tuesday (2) disappoint the public who went to the Morumbi stadium in Sao Paulo. Many fans of the British band said that the volume remained low throughout the presentation to about 65 thousand people, according to the press. "From the first song, the sound was muffled," says G1 to the financial administrator Venite Diego Sanchez, 19, who paid $ 108 (half price plus tax) for a ticket to the bleachers blue, which is on the top left of the stage. "When Chris Martin spoke to the public, not heard anything. In between songs hiss a lot and we ask you to turn up the sound, but the situation has not changed, "says the fan who came to look for security problems to report, but received no return. "I'm a fan of Colplay many years, watched the show the band at Via Funchal in 2007 and was very good," he recalls. "The impression I got was that Coldplay has no structure to mount a show of this size."

Fãs reclamam da qualidade do som no show do Coldplay em SP

A qualidade do som durante o show do Coldplay na noite de terça-feira (2) decepcionou parte do público que foi ao Estádio do Morumbi, em São Paulo. Muitos fãs da banda inglesa afirmaram que o volume permaneceu baixo durante toda a apresentação para cerca de 65 mil pessoas, de acordo com a assessoria de imprensa. “Desde a primeira música, o som estava abafado”, conta ao G1 o administrador financeiro Diego Venites Sanchez, de 19 anos, que pagou R$ 108 (meia-entrada mais taxa) por um ingresso para a arquibancada azul, que fica do lado superior esquerdo do palco. “Quando o Chris Martin falava com o público, não se ouvia nada. Nos intervalos entre as músicas nós vaiamos muito e pedimos para aumentar o som, mas a situação não mudou”, diz o fã, que chegou a procurar a segurança para relatar os problemas, mas não obteve retorno. “Sou fã do Colplay há muitos anos, assisti ao show da banda no Via Funchal em 2007 e foi muito bom”, lembra.. “A impressão que ficou é que o Coldplay não tem estrutura para montar um show desse porte.”

http://zumptv.blogspot.com/2010/03/fas-reclamam-da-qualidade-do-som-no.html

The Coldplay concert in the Morumbi was awaited by his fans that the rain, thanks to prayer than 60 thousand people, there was present the night of Tuesday.

Opening the show was divided between the cuiabanos Vanguart and the band Bat for Lashes - Project British singer Natasha Khan, who was applauded even little understood by fans of Coldplay.

The audience anxiously awaited the entrance of the band, carrying balloons in their hands red, white and black - colors of the album Viva la Vida - distributed by the organization to commemorate the anniversary of the singer, Chris Martin.

The huge Morumbi lights dimmed and the background could be heard the very beginning of the song "Life In Technicolor," which also opens Viva la Vida. Next "Violet Hill" has come to put more pile in public shouting wildly, beyond the sound the instruments and the voice of the talented musicians banda.O hit "Clocks" also could not stay out of the setlist the band and was applauded by the public.

Then it was time to explore and walk the two walkways that hugged the lane vip. Martin did it very well, running back and forth and greeting the fans huddled at his feet. "Thank you all," he replied with a gringo accent, after receiving a burst of balloons in celebration of its 33 years.

"Yellow", another with the band, gained prominence when several yellow balls invaded the pitch at the Morumbi and were admitted to a large screen high definition.

The songs "Glass of Water" and "42" were presented to the public with the characteristic touch of Coldplay: piano.Embalando the couples in love, lonely piano and Martin gave the beginning of the light show.

The grandstand has suffered from poor sound quality and tried to claim. It was in vain. Martin came to question "how is up there?", But did not understand the message.

"Fix You" was a show parte. public was so excited he rehearsed a chorus worthy of interruption of Coldplay singer to pronounce three letters, "WOW". Packaged by the turn of the music, a rain of fireworks came out from behind the stage right into the sky of Sao Paulo.

"Strawberry Swing", Martin danced, asked the support of mobile lights and walked with the rest of the band to the edge of a catwalk. "Viva la Vida" music that many people hoped would open the show of the tour, became a huge chorus of the band and independent, no doubt, was chilling.

The band did not stop with the surprises. The British foursome walked to the boundary of the runway and the runway vip common and without the public noticing, went on a small stage and began an exciting version of "Shiver". A novel version of "Don Quixote" followed the country style and drew laughs from the audience.

At the end of the show, "Lovers in Japan", provided the public a spectacle, with a rain of paper butterflies, mixed with light guns, causing an effect lysergic and beautiful to the eye. The leaves were perfect for "Death and All His Friends" and on for the encore of "The Scientist".

At the end of the show, Chris Martin also announced that fans would go home, for free, a copy of the album live LeftRightLeftRightLeft - available for almost a year for free download, a treat for anyone put default.

A treat to the eyes and ears, Coldplay left in memory of who was present an excerpt from one of his song "Such a perfect day" - Strawberry Swing.

http://agenciaspindox.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/coldplay-em-sao-paulo/

After some time away from the big musical shows, almost an oath of allegiance to my favorite band - Pearl Jam - decided I should watch the show from Coldplay, the English group have always admired. I surrender and I do not regret, almost two-hour show to hear songs from the main group and almost the last part of the album Viva La Vida. For some time I realize that the proper directory and the mega structure is part of a technical device that sensitizes various sense of the subject, as a visual spectacle becomes as important as a powerful sound and well equalized. Perhaps these requirements have not been well met by the opening bands. Regarding Vanguart describe little or nothing, as not got no time to accompany the presentation of cuiabanos. But a picture intrigued me, Natasha Khan, "cover" of Björk and singer of Bat for Lashes. Difficult to define and influence, proximity to Natasha with the Icelandic singer. Musically and physically Natasha Khan embarked on a style reign sovereign Björk, perhaps the similarity between the vocal tones is the most significant reason of the inevitable comparison.

As hardly anyone goes to a show to be a fan of the opening act, the production of Natasha Khan and band out of the cooler that has accompanied, at least in the sector in which it was. The period between a band and another is long, especially when you expect one of the main attractions of the night. The Coldplay came a few minutes after the prediction, nothing to disturb the atmosphere of the night. With his usual musical introduction of the tour they played Life in Techicolor and Violet Hill to fall in the first blast of the night. The crack Clocks, In My Place Yellow and shook the public, culminating in a disorganized Happy Birthday to Chris Martin, birthday night. Unlike the intimate shows made for "miserable" in the last 10,000 people passing through Via Funchal, Coldplay, confirming the current status of Mega Banda Pop, gradually managed to fill most of space for spectators at the Morumbi. The mix of new songs with old hits continued with 42 and Fix You. The highlight of the night may have been to Viva La Vida and her endless "Oh Oh Oh" sung in chorus by the audience. At the end of some songs Chris Martin was keen to express their gratitude with words in Portuguese. In conclusion, the Bis with The Scientist, one of the major successes of the band.

The Feedback particular points - the output "Oh Oh Oh" was still sung by many who left the stadium. The Coldplay changed much since his last visit to Brazil, with the disc A Rush of Blood to the Head came to stardom with X & Y confirmed that the band was able to keep the music scene. But Viva La Vida tour and his place among the major Coldplay Pop icons, a position that has advantages and disadvantages. If the question was - would the band Coldplay an icon of mass culture? The final confirmation came yesterday in front of 60 thousand people. Fireworks! Desktop Picados! Lasers! Viva La Musica!

http://arrotos.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/viva-la-vida/

Perhaps this person is correct about the sound quality but let's try and hear from some others who were maybe seated closer to the action? I know I had no problems last summer in a 20,000-sized venue. Perhaps the muffled sound was because of the size of the stadium? Coldplay would never foist bad music on their fans-reserve judgment until more info is gathered!::stunned:

Coldplay: British quartet drew 65 thousand people at the Morumbi ...

The gray weather heralded a night of rain in Sao Paulo. In the Morumbi stadium, the British quartet Coldplay came to play Singing in the Rain (singing in the rain) on the scale of his tour of São Paulo Viva La Vida, in which the band squandered sympathy and thrilled the audience.

But by the evening of Tuesday (2), no one got wet and what we saw was a flurry of butterflies, part of a colorful spectacle that had a right to congratulate you for the singer Chris Martin, now 33. After the instrumental version of Life of Technicolor, the show started with Violet Hill. The song featured on the album that gave its name to the tour (actually, Viva la Vida Or Death And All His Friends), but there were times in the drawer of the band, since it was formed early in the group, formed in 1997 by colleagues University College of London.

With the screen name inspired by the Mexican Frida Kahlo and made the cover of the famous nineteenth-century painting of Eugène Delacroix depicting the French Revolution, the latest CD is, according to some critics, more mature version of the group, which is complete with Guy Berryman on bass , Jonny Buckland on Guittarra and Will Champion on drums.

One of the stars of the show in São Paulo was the song Yellow, hit the first album, Parachutes, Coldplay who made known in 2000. Large yellow balloons walked by on the public, who seemed to know by heart the lyrics of much of the repertoire of the show, with songs from four albums.

One of the highlights of the concert tour was the performative to the sound of the quartet's flagship Singing in the Rain. Taking the public by surprise, they walked to a small stage in the audience to sing the acoustic version of Shiver. Buckland then sang Happy Birthday in Portuguese, Chris Martin. The singer also walked with lessons here: to thank said "thank you, guys", to ask for more public participation said: "Please!" - Who failed to teach you something beyond the mere translation of British formality, a "let's go!" or something.

Martin said there is nothing better than to celebrate his birthday with 60 thousand Brazilians. Missed by little: the office of Time For Fun 65 thousand tickets sold. Another high point was the execution in psychedelic version of God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, but the rain of colorful butterflies at the end.

Well-behaved boys and politically correct, the members of Coldpay clash of the old stereotype of bad boy rock bands. The group is activist NGOs such as Amnesty International. The band has also refused offers millions for commercial use of their songs in advertising. The money seems to make no lack: they have sold over 50 million CDs

After the well spoken debut Parachutes (2000), success was inevitable in the second album, A Rush of Blood To The Head (2002). A beautiful insight into the music that gave name to this album was accompanied by highly successful hits as In My Place, Clocks and the ballad The Scientist. The trilogy was completed with X & Y (2004).

Then came Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends. Unlike those who emphasize the maturity of the CD, some say that they were more boring. Judging by the scale of São Paulo tour, can be said to remain popular - every pause in the show "ô ô ô ôô" the chorus reappeared pulled by the public. The quartet seems to have enjoyed the excitement.

Coldplay: Quarteto britânico arrastou 65 mil pessoas ao Morumbi...

O clima cinzento prenunciava uma noite de chuvisco em São Paulo. No estádio do Morumbi, o quarteto britânico Coldplay chegou a tocar Singing in the Rain (cantando na chuva) na escala paulistana de sua turnê Viva La Vida, na qual a banda esbanjou simpatia e empolgou o público.

Mas, ao fim da noite desta terça-feira (2), ninguém se molhou eo que se viu foi uma chuva de borboletas, parte de um espetáculo colorido que teve direito até a um parabéns para você ao vocalista Chris Martin, agora com 33 anos.

Depois da versão instrumental de Life of Technicolor, o show começou com Violet Hill. A canção faz parte do álbum que deu nome à turnê (na verdade, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends), mas estava há tempos na gaveta da banda, já que foi composta logo no início do grupo, formado em 1997 por colegas da University College of London.

Com o nome inspirado em tela da mexicana Frida Khalo ea capa feita sobre a célebre pintura oitocentista de Eugène Delacroix retratando a Revolução Francesa, o último CD é, segundo alguns críticos, a versão mais madura do grupo, que se completa com Guy Berryman no baixo, Jonny Buckland na guittarra e Will Champion na bateria.

Uma das estrelas da show paulistano foi a canção Yellow, hit do primeiro álbum, Parachutes, que fez o Coldplay conhecido em 2000. Grandes bexigas amarelas passearam por sobre o público, que parecia saber de cor a letra de grande parte do repertório do espetáculo, com canções dos quatro álbuns da banda.

Um dos pontos altos do concerto foi o passeio performático do quarteto ao som da emblemática Singing in the Rain. Tomando o público de surpresa, eles caminharam até um pequeno palco no meio da plateia para cantar Shiver na versão acústica.

Buckland então cantou Parabéns a Você, em português, a Chris Martin. O vocalista também andou tendo lições por aqui: ao agradecer dizia "muito obrigado, galera"; ao pedir mais participação do público dizia: "por favor!" faltou quem lhe ensinasse algo além da mera tradução da formalidade britânica, um "vamo lá!" - ou coisa assim.

Martin disse que não há nada melhor do que passar o aniversário com 60 mil brasileiros. Errou por pouco: as bilheterias da Time For Fun venderam 65 mil ingressos.

Outro ponto alto foi a execução em versão psicodélica de God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, além da chuva de borboletas coloridas ao final.

Moços bem comportados e politicamente corretos, os integrantes do Coldpay destoam do velho estereótipo bad boy das bandas de rock. O grupo é ativista de ONGs como a Anistia Internacional.

A banda também já recusou ofertas milionárias para o uso comercial de suas canções em publicidade. O dinheiro não parece ter feito falta: eles já venderam mais de 50 milhões de CDs.

Depois da bem falada estreia de Parachutes (2000), o sucesso foi inevitável no segundo álbum, A Rush of Blood To The Head (2002). A bela introspecção da música que deu nome a esse disco veio acompanhada de hits de grande sucesso como In My Place, Clocks ea balada The Scientist. A trilogia ficou completa com X & Y (2004).

Aí veio Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Diferentemente dos que ressaltam a maturidade do CD, há quem diga que eles ficaram mais chatos. A julgar pela escala paulistana da turnê, pode se dizer que continuam populares - a cada pausa no show o "ô ô ô ôô" do refrão reaparecia puxado pelo público. O quarteto parece ter gostado da empolgação.

http://madnesspop.blogspot.com/2010/03/coldplay-quarteto-britanico-arrastou-65.html

But he looks so happy in your picture! OMG! :surprised: You were meant to miss the bussssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! :nice: Awww! Let us know if Phil finds you in the pit! :blush: I'm a bit too excited for the gig now...:laugh3:

Congrats Sarah!!!!!! Have a great time people, and Happy Birthday to the Sexiest man Alive!!!

Thank you guys! :wacky: for all the coldplay karma. Seriously, I wouldnt have made without it! I was very lucky!:stunned:

Saw Sarah on TV!! She and a lot of other fans who were already in the line :D

I saw her too!! on Ana Maria!!! they rocked singing and showing that flag!:dance:

:dance: I´m famous :rolleyes:

ahhHHH Sarah! i can't wait to see your pics :dance:

haha, PHIL :sneaky:! he is soooo awesome for doing that for ya!

Ahhhh, that's so friggin amazing! :bomb: :dead:

lol @ Phil's :sneaky: look when you told him about standing on G's side :lol: But seriously, he's so damn nice!!! :blush: Best of luck tonight, hope he finds you at the pit!!! :bomb: :dance:

SO happy for you, Sarah! That's an amazing story!

So, yes, PHIL is damn nice. :cheesy::blush is sooooo sweet and caring!

AND HE FOUND ME!!:dance::deance::dead:

He was wandering in the stasge, before the concert and I waved my flag (because I eded up sataying in front of Chris, because there was a huge camere in front of Guy:dozey:) and he made a beautiful face when he reconized me! :cheesy::dizzy: OMG! I was THE moment, I´ll never forget it!!!

The flag was all signed, and I had some problems with it (some dumbass wrote a big shit about the price of the tickets in the back, but I paited a big equal sign like = and wrote MKE TRADE FAIR) I also wrote "the falg sais: put me in the Roadie #42 blog!" so, I´m hoping that I´m gonna be there" :dance::awesome:

And this morning when I saw Jonny, I asked him if he saw the flag and he told me that it was beeautiful, thanked me and asked if it was mine and I said yes and he gave me the most beautiful smile evaaaaahhhh :dead::dizzy:

rofl.Chris had to ask them to stop chanting.They'll have a gigantic ego after this tour ;)

That was great. We all laughed at him so much! He had to do it 3 times: During fix you, viva la vida and the scientist.

vivacrew[/url][/b]

Will is singing parabens pra vc to chris!! In portuguese!!!

1 minute ago via web

:o

Geez, this was :freak: I never thought he would do that! thats so sweet to us! And he sang it in the right portugues, no accent at all!

YAY for Chloe for posting pics. I love how she is embracing the fans rather than repelling them. I mean she doesn't HAVE to tweet, right?

She is so sweet, isnt she? I saw her taking a lot of pics during the concert! Ans she was all :wideeyed: I think she liked it!

well she is married to jonny so i can see why she would be so lovely :)

:sneaky::cool::wacky:

I wish professional photographers would focus on Guy and Will as well.The rythm section doesn't get enough attention

Seconded.:dozey:

So, that not the review. Just stoped to tell you guys about the hotel today.

I woke up late, because I was really tired (Havent slep in two days) and I missed the bus again :rolleyes: and arrived at the hotel @ 1pm and ten min later they went out. I didnt spoke to Chris, because I´ve already did it, and there was a lot of people arr:rolleyes:ound him, so I saw Will and he signed my stuff and when I said thank yo:rolleyes:u he said "Your hoarse:lol:" and I said "Yeah, because of you!" and he was laughing so much than I tooke a pic of him, and another with him, and when I turn to my left, Guy was all hidden behing a car, wishing nobody would see him, but I did :sneaky: and went sraight towards him and He signed my Live 2003, my ticket and then, sice I was too overwelmed to do anything, he took the Viva from my hand and sai "Can I sign your Viva?" I told him that the concert was great, that I had so much fun and wished good vibes to the outher shows and then I asked Kelly to take a pic of us and he took. And he was all smiling, and I was at his side, so close, squeezing his arm, then he just changed the position to hug me. HUG ME :dead::bomb: His perfume is so:wink3:and he is really more beautiful live. REALLY. How is that even possible?

Than I saw Jonny, And asked him about the falg, and he said it was beautiful asked if it was mine and thanked me :wacky: and he gave THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE EVAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Love you jonny! :cheesy:

Than I saw Chris´s father and took a pic of him and he look at me as if I was crazy :lol:

gedc1273.jpg

gedc1270.jpg

Chrisssy´s father:

gedc1265.jpg

gedc1263.jpg

gedc1261.jpg

gedc1260.jpg

gedc1259.jpg

gedc1258.jpg

gedc1257.jpg

gedc1256.jpg

Literally in front of Chris! :wacky:

gedc1181.jpg

MY FLAAAAAAAAAAG!!! :cheesy:

gedc1158.jpg

thank you for everything!!

videos and stories are so precious, I'm really glad you decided to share them with us!

SarahSchimidt the pic with Guy's so pretty!and did he really ask you to sign your Viva??:shocked2:

thank you for everything!!

videos and stories are so precious, I'm really glad you decided to share them with us!

SarahSchimidt the pic with Guy's so pretty!and did he really ask you to sign your Viva??:shocked2:

Yeah!:dizzy: how fricking crazy is that??? :wideeyed: and Chris did the same thing when I met him on monday he just asked everyone if we had anything else for him to sign. :rolleyes2: