✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Mar-2010: Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Chris asked to sign my flag as well :laugh3:

Will singing happy birthday in portuguese (Parabéns pra você) Sorry for missing the beginning!! I was soo not expecting this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXLapY7AnnQ]YouTube- Will singing Happy Bday to Chris in Portuguese![/ame]

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Wow, so much luck that's crazy!! Congrats on meeting them all :nice:

Were you in the same hotel or did you lookfor the adress and waited there?

A friend of mine recorded the same VLV part where Chris is on the floor with a muuuch better camera! You should check it!!

Very nice video!

It is REALLY painful for us European people :sick:

@ Wow, so much luck that's crazy!! Congrats on meeting them all :nice:

Were you in the same hotel or did you lookfor the adress and waited there?

No, that hotel is really expensive! :dead:

I waited, and waited and waited... for 11 hours on monday than I talked to Chris and for 10 min today. (I was very lucky today because there were people waiting there for a long time)

:laugh3:

:lol::rolleyes:

vivacrew[/url][/b] Jonny boy killing it on the solo!!!

:heart:

No, that hotel is really expensive! :dead:

I waited, and waited and waited... for 11 hour on monday than I talked to Chris and for 10 min today. (I was very lucky today because there were people waiting there for a long time)

11 hours??????:stunned:

thanks for the vids, Cris and everyone, what an AWESOME time you've all had!

And this morning when I saw Jonny, I asked him if he saw the flag and he told me that it was beeautiful, thanked me and asked if it was mine and I said yes and he gave me the most beautiful smile evaaaaahhhh :dead::dizzy:

gedc1259.jpg

MY FLAAAAAAAAAAG!!! :cheesy:

gedc1158.jpg

YAY! congrats sweetie! :kiss:

i thought i recognized you in that video online!

:lol::rolleyes:

11 hours??????:stunned:

Yeah u.u

on monday I got there at 1pm and Chris went down at 8pm and then we waited till they arrived from the dinner at 12pm. I think was oficilly the first person to wish him happy birthday actually at his b-day :awesome:

And in between that we found anouther exit of the hotel then we were running from one to another all night long....

And Franksy told us to go home, because it was really cold.:lol:

Yeah u.u

I got there at 1pm and Chris went down at 8pm and then we waited till they arrived from the dinner until 12pm. I think was oficilly the first person to wish him happy birthday actually at his b-day :awesome:

And in between that we found anouther exit of the hotel then we were running from one to another all night long....

And Franksy told us to go home, because it was really cold.:lol:

:stunned:woww thats dedication!!!!

how many people where there and what did you guys do while waiting!??

:awesome:

:laugh3:ahaha Franksy!!!

:stunned:woww thats dedication!!!!

how many people where there and what did you guys do while waiting!??

:awesome:

:laugh3:ahaha Franksy!!!

There were 30 people at the begining, bu at the end of the night we were 8....

And we were just talking, knowing each other better and planning ways of crashing into the hotel...:sneaky:

Shiiiiiiiveeeeeeerr!! Best Coldplay song eveeeeeer!!!

Is it just me, or do they all look uber-ticked-off to be playing it? The only time any of them smiled throughout the whole song was when Chris and Jonny bumped into each other. :thinking:

Guest LiquidSky
Thank you guys! :wacky: for all the coldplay karma. Seriously, I wouldnt have made without it! I was very lucky!:stunned:

:dance: I´m famous :rolleyes:

So, yes, PHIL is damn nice. :cheesy::blush is sooooo sweet and caring!

AND HE FOUND ME!!:dance::deance::dead:

He was wandering in the stasge, before the concert and I waved my flag (because I eded up sataying in front of Chris, because there was a huge camere in front of Guy:dozey:) and he made a beautiful face when he reconized me! :cheesy::dizzy: OMG! I was THE moment, I´ll never forget it!!!

The flag was all signed, and I had some problems with it (some dumbass wrote a big shit about the price of the tickets in the back, but I paited a big equal sign like = and wrote MKE TRADE FAIR) I also wrote "the falg sais: put me in the Roadie #42 blog!" so, I´m hoping that I´m gonna be there" :dance::awesome:

And this morning when I saw Jonny, I asked him if he saw the flag and he told me that it was beeautiful, thanked me and asked if it was mine and I said yes and he gave me the most beautiful smile evaaaaahhhh :dead::dizzy:

That was great. We all laughed at him so much! He had to do it 3 times: During fix you, viva la vida and the scientist.

Geez, this was :freak: I never thought he would do that! thats so sweet to us! And he sang it in the right portugues, no accent at all!

She is so sweet, isnt she? I saw her taking a lot of pics during the concert! Ans she was all :wideeyed: I think she liked it!

:sneaky::cool::wacky:

Seconded.:dozey:

So, that not the review. Just stoped to tell you guys about the hotel today.

I woke up late, because I was really tired (Havent slep in two days) and I missed the bus again :rolleyes: and arrived at the hotel @ 1pm and ten min later they went out. I didnt spoke to Chris, because I´ve already did it, and there was a lot of people arr:rolleyes:ound him, so I saw Will and he signed my stuff and when I said thank yo:rolleyes:u he said "Your hoarse:lol:" and I said "Yeah, because of you!" and he was laughing so much than I tooke a pic of him, and another with him, and when I turn to my left, Guy was all hidden behing a car, wishing nobody would see him, but I did :sneaky: and went sraight towards him and He signed my Live 2003, my ticket and then, sice I was too overwelmed to do anything, he took the Viva from my hand and sai "Can I sign your Viva?" I told him that the concert was great, that I had so much fun and wished good vibes to the outher shows and then I asked Kelly to take a pic of us and he took. And he was all smiling, and I was at his side, so close, squeezing his arm, then he just changed the position to hug me. HUG ME :dead::bomb: His perfume is so:wink3:and he is really more beautiful live. REALLY. How is that even possible?

Than I saw Jonny, And asked him about the falg, and he said it was beautiful asked if it was mine and thanked me :wacky: and he gave THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE EVAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Love you jonny! :cheesy:

Than I saw Chris´s father and took a pic of him and he look at me as if I was crazy :lol:

gedc1273.jpg

gedc1270.jpg

Chrisssy´s father:

gedc1265.jpg

gedc1263.jpg

gedc1261.jpg

gedc1260.jpg

gedc1259.jpg

gedc1258.jpg

gedc1257.jpg

gedc1256.jpg

Literally in front of Chris! :wacky:

gedc1181.jpg

MY FLAAAAAAAAAAG!!! :cheesy:

gedc1158.jpg

Chris's dad is looking at you like you are crazy! He was probably shocked that you recognized who he was and took a picture of him :laugh3::D

and awwwwwwwww Look at Jonny! so CUTE! :blush: and Guy is REALLY HUGGING YOU!!!!:shocked2::D

What does the flag say????

Thanks for sharing :wink:

Chris asked to sign my flag as well :laugh3:

Will singing happy birthday in portuguese (Parabéns pra você) Sorry for missing the beginning!! I was soo not expecting this!

awww this sounds so cute! :D

Shiiiiiiiveeeeeeerr!! Best Coldplay song eveeeeeer!!!

Woaw! I can't even hear Chris singing at all!:shocked2: :laugh3:

Is it just me, or do they all look uber-ticked-off to be playing it? The only time any of them smiled throughout the whole song was when Chris and Jonny bumped into each other. :thinking:

They look like they are trying to concentrate on the song to me.. :thinking: