✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Mar-2010: Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Great, thanks Cris :kiss:

And aww to Chris being sad on his birthday, hope he's okay now :nice: I listened what he said before The Scientist and it sounds like Chris Harvey. :idea2:

In the 3 concerts he dedicated many songs to his sister, but I remember he dedicating a song to Chris Harvey as well ;)

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REVIEW: PATYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :dance:

Oh, I think you should ask Debs, maybe she´ll answer you. If I knew that I was going to see them on the day after.... But I think they have it, because I saw hoppie colecting a lot of thing that the crowd threw at the stage during the concert....:wink2:

SARAHHHH Quem é a Debs ? Por onde que falo com ela hein, pelo amor de Deus, não me mate do coração. Vou entrar no msn, nos vemos lá .

Yeah, thats the name!

Maybe thats Phill´s mom? (his parents are touring with him)

Now that I think of it Chris dedicated The Scientist to Phil's mom also in Bologna :thinking:

*goes to listen to the bootleg*

Edit: the name is different, it's Penny, but he says she's their fifth member's mom

Well, I'm a bit late, but anyways...

Some pics from the concert:

showcoldplaysopaulo010.th.jpg

showcoldplaysopaulo044.th.jpg

showcoldplaysopaulo045.th.jpg

showcoldplaysopaulo024.th.jpg

showcoldplaysopaulo025.th.jpg

I absolutely looooove these:

showcoldplaysopaulo038.th.jpg

showcoldplaysopaulo036.th.jpg

showcoldplaysopaulo046.th.jpg

showcoldplaysopaulo048.th.jpg

Sorry for the quality, guys, I wish I had a better camera :sad:

Now, some pics from the hotel (march, 3rd) :freak:

Ohhh, I miss Phil sweetness! :nice: :blush:

showcoldplaysopaulo007.th.jpg

Incredible Jonny boy!!! :nice:

ppaulinha002.th.jpg

I have to tell you, guys, something. There was no one around to take our picture with Jonny because everyone else was surrounding Chris, Will and Guy so Jonny took the came off my hands and gave it to a white-haired sir. This sir asked me if the pic was ok, if another one was necessary and I thanked him, saying it was perfect. Then, suddenly, I realized it was Chris's father. I asked him if I was right and he said: oh, yeah! How do you know that? No one ever notices me! I can come and go without being noticed! (awwwww!) I answered him saying he looked like Chris and he said: oh, I must be very good looking then! ( :nice: :nice: ) and I smiled at him confirming it. Then he asked me if I enjoyed the concert then night before and I said: Yeah, of course. You son makes some amazing music, you must be very proud of him (detail: at this very point, people were running and screaming like crazy to get autographs and pics and I got totally stuck talking to him). He said he was and he asked me for how long have I been a Coldplay fan. I said for 6 years and he replied: It's really good to have you as my kid's fan. :freak: :freak: :freak: Really, I could have died in peace at that moment. How absolutely fantastic is that? Then I said it was a pleasure to meet him and he said the pleasure was all his and wished me good luck! Awwwwwwwwwwww! :blush:

I simply had to share this, guys. My heart can't stand so much love for Chris's father from now on :heart:

Oh my, oh my, oh my:

showcoldplaysopaulo030.th.jpg

I don't wanna come back to real life! :bigcry:

EDIT: Ohhhh no, it's huge! I'm so sorry, I'll try to fix it!

I have to tell you, guys, something. There was no one around to take our picture with Jonny because everyone else was surrounding Chris, Will and Guy so Jonny took the came off my hands and gave it to a white-haired sir. This sir asked me if the pic was ok, if another one was necessary and I thanked him, saying it was perfect. Then, suddenly, I realized it was Chris's father. I asked him if I was right and he said: oh, yeah! How do you know that? No one ever notices me! I can come and go without being noticed! (awwwww!) I answered him saying he looked like Chris and he said: oh, I must be very good looking then! ( :nice: :nice: ) and I smiled at him confirming it. Then he asked me if I enjoyed the concert then night before and I said: Yeah, of course. You son makes some amazing music, you must be very proud of him (detail: at this very point, people were running and screaming like crazy to get autographs and pics and I got totally stuck talking to him). He said he was and he asked me for how long have I been a Coldplay fan. I said for 6 years and he replied: It's really good to have you as my kid's fan. :freak: :freak: :freak: Really, I could have died in peace at that moment. How absolutely fantastic is that? Then I said it was a pleasure to meet him and he said the pleasure was all his and wished me good luck! Awwwwwwwwwwww! :blush:

Awwww! :nice:

Thanks for sharing that! Put a smile on my face. :D

@SarahSchimidt: About the waiting in front of the hotel: you don't count when you love, I totally understand it ;) But, I just think it's not in my personality to do that! It doesn't mean I don't like Coldplay, I just have a different way to express it ;)

And what a great review you shared :happy: I like reviews with lots a details :D Thank you!

@Li_cold: what a sweet memory :nice: Thank you for sharing it ;)

Ohhh, I miss Phil sweetness! :nice: :blush:

showcoldplaysopaulo007.th.jpg

Incredible Jonny boy!!! :nice:

ppaulinha002.th.jpg

I simply had to share this, guys. My heart can't stand so much love for Chris's father from now on :heart:

Oh my, oh my, oh my:

showcoldplaysopaulo030.th.jpg

I don't wanna come back to real life! :bigcry:

EDIT: Ohhhh no, it's huge! I'm so sorry, I'll try to fix it!

Li, Omg! What an awesome history with Chrissy´s father! He is really sweet. :heart:

And your pic with Guy :freak: OMG, you bothare SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL in it!

Gosh, we were lucky :hug:

@SarahSchimidt: About the waiting in front of the hotel: you don't count when you love, I totally understand it ;) But, I just think it's not in my personality to do that! It doesn't mean I don't like Coldplay, I just have a different way to express it ;)

And what a great review you shared :happy: I like reviews with lots a details :D Thank you!

Thank you. :nice:

About the waiting, as I said, it wasnt that much, the time flew...:P

Awww, thank you, girls! :blush: But there's no need to thank me! :hug:

Eu adorei conhecer vc também, Paty! Foi tudo tão maravilhoso e rápido! Queria que nós tivéssemos muito mais tempo...

Sarah, are you kidding me? How dare you say I'm beautiful in that picture? :freak:

We need a coldplay encounter, we'll have tons of chatting! :dance: