🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

From This Article: It's Coldplay on eBay

The tour costumes up for grabs will be worn by the band until their last gig in March and then they will be sent on to the buyer.

if this is true, im gonna die. because i want, like really really really want, this jacket:

2009PointsWestMusicArtsFestivalD-2.jpg

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

The only problem I can see is that the stuff isn't going to come cheap.

I predict some of the items could raise thousands of Pounds.

It's the sort of rock memorabilia which rich collectors will want to hang on their walls.

but most probably, ^^ that will be the biggest problem. :(

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2769100/Coldplay-auction-tour-gear.html#ixzz0ZWk9jRSF

It's great that they do that...and even though I would love to get the globe I hope most of the things go for looots of money as it is for charity at the end of the day!

A clearout is just extremley good for your mind as well, did one early this year myself and cleared things out which for years meant a lot to me but you feel soooo much better when you finally get rid of lots of stuff....should be good for their creativity!

P.

I really hope something, just something is reasonable. I don't care if it's a used tissue or something. I'll buy it for a few hundred dollars!!! :freak:

EDIT: But I seriously doubt anything will be. Investors will buy everything for a few grand, then sell it later for double what they bought it for. :dozey:

Thought about that right away, damn non-Coldplayers who are going to sell for LOTS more afterwards :( :(!!

Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great idea but I find it a little sad that they are selling the globe. I'd think that it would be a really meaningful memento of their earliest days.

yah its sad they are selling it and all but its for a good cause so im sure thats more what they are thinking about.

Yes, as I've said before I'd definitely would have kept such stuff as memory if I were them.

If they put up some of Will's old drumsticks I would get them and bang my head with them all day long. :freak:

:stunned:

EDIT: But I seriously doubt anything will be. Investors will buy everything for a few grand, then sell it later for double what they bought it for. :dozey:

Thought about that right away, damn non-Coldplayers who are going to sell for LOTS more afterwards :( :(!!

This is exactly why this shouldn't be hyped up in the media; too many non-Coldplay fans will hear of it and bid... But it's Coldplay and for charity, so of course it will be. :\