✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alan McGee labels Coldplay as 'diluted' ahead of the BRITs 2010

busybeeburns

Mika should have been shot at birth and, while we are at it, we should shoot JLS

:laugh4: he sounds like an angsty 14 year old boy.

It's not that cool to diss coldplay ( or any other big british band ) on articles these days,

for me it just comes off as looking for attention and readers.

But yes, the brit award are shit,

Just think of all the amazing british music that will not get even acknowledged.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh4: he sounds like an angsty 14 year old boy.

It's not that cool to diss coldplay ( or any other big british band ) on articles these days,

for me it just comes off as looking for attention and readers.

But yes, the brit award are shit,

Just think of all the amazing british music that will not get even acknowledged.

I reckon the Brit Awards are a dead loss tbh.:dozey:

Yes,

it's just the mainstream music that gets any bit of recognition.

I'm lucky in the sense that bands i like ( coldplay, muse, the killers )

can cross over into that group.

I listening to the radio to the other day and the radio dj was ranting about it,

He said he hated it because Robbie Williams and Anne Lennox always won.

:p

Yes,

it's just the mainstream music that gets any bit of recognition.

I'm lucky in the sense that bands i like ( coldplay, muse, the killers )

can cross over into that group.

I listening to the radio to the other day and the radio dj was ranting about it,

He said he hated it because Robbie Williams and Anne Lennox always won.

:p

Well the only decent thing Annie Lennox has done of late is that duet with David Gray.:dozey:

So he would rather eat someones earwax than listen to Coldplay? and thinks that Take That should be shot for their Beatles medley? he seems like a funny guy :dozey: I've not heard Take That's medley nor do I like them but I don't want them dead because of that. His statement about Coldplay is just ridicolous. He sounds like all those Coldplay haters I meet everyday who thinks they're cool because they hate them :rolleyes: But yeah, everyone has their opinions. I just wish he could've explained more why he doesn't like them.

"Coldplay are a dilution of a dilution of a dilution. Chris Martin makes me want to eat someone else's earwax rather than listen to his records."

"Mika should have been shot at birth"

This man sounds like an immature asshole. He's bashing people as if he were a young girl in highschool. If he has such a problem, then he should at least come up with a well written statement.

:wtf:

This is the guy who called Coldplay music for bed-wetters. :snore:

Oh, really? So that's why his name rung a bell. I thought it's not the first time he'd been on the CP bashing brigade. :dozey:

What a sad little man. He's obviously just another one of those pathetic men who're suffering from a severe case of jealousy when it comes to Chris Martin and Coldplay's success. I'd also say he probably is neglected and never knew love. I think he needs a hug. :lol: But I'd rather give him a kick in the balls :P

He sounds pretty content being a jerk who never grew up or learnt to accept and cope with jealousy and still is stuck in that state of smugness when taking the p*ss out of someone with talent makes you feel cool and clever, a lot like all the other CP haters/critics I know and have read of. :rolleyes:

Yeah, so Mika's a bit of an eccentric and not to everyone's taste. His music get's on some people's nerves. He's still a human being, and a decent one! Saying that he should have been shot at birth is really sad.

I think that what Cobalt mean is that castrated doesn't have anything to do with being gay...

Your right Anna, saying that he sounds castrated just means he sounds like a girl... his rather feminine features and high voice make him a target for homophobia cause loads of people take the p out of him for his questionable sexuality, mainly guys... but I mistook what MC_Squared said. :sweatdrop: I think I'll remove that part of my post. :D