✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

Shame about the USA but great for Ghana. Who you guys going to support now that yor country is out? It'd be great for England to get positive vibes from the other side of the Atlantic though!

Its the last thing I want to think about now, but I'll support whoever wins between Germany and England, I'm very partial to both teams. I'll also support the Netherlands.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the USA, but on the other hand glad that an African team - here Ghana - made it into the quarter finals.

TOMORROW WILL BE REALLY EXCITING: ENGLAND vs. GERMANY !

I wonder if England is going to be the new "Italians" disappointing the fans with at least one very bad match - against Algeria - then finally waking up in the third match - against Slovenia -and making it into the knock-out matches and there suddenly being strong and maybe ending up in the semi-finals and finals. - OR is GERMANY's young team able to knock England out?

Time will show. But it is very exciting.

headlines like these piss me off.

(AOL front page)

US Hasn't Caught Up to Rest of World

1-us-soccer-dejected-200la-062710

Matt Dunham, AP

Just when it seemed that America was

among contenders for the World Cup,

Ghana provided a huge dose of reality.

Our writer says loss was no fluke

If we win we've shocked the globe and are awesome. if we lose, We suck and should just face that America is better off sticking to american football and basketball.