✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

Well, god damn it, if Mexico beats Argentina I'll I'll I'll..... well I'm not sure why I'll do but I'll definitively will do something

You are a fag, don't deny it. In fact, I can even prove you are one with this (post #5560).

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26707&page=371

Lolz, it's just that you have an awful taste.

btw it seems that someone finds vuvuzuelas useful

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=cf50e870-8083-11df-b99b-001e0bcb738c&Aux=44|0|8CCE2A7B51782B0||

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENGLAND vs. GERMANY will be a very intense match I think.

I must admit that today, I am on Germany's side thinking that Germany overall has played better matches than England in the first 3 matches - the group matches. Here I am mainly thinking of England's worst match against Algeria which was absolutely awful.

In Germany against Serbia, only the result was awful - Podolski had an off-day and missed several chances incl. the penalty - if Podolski had not had such an off-day, Germany's ten players would have won the match against Serbia (or at least obtained a tie/draw).

Based on that I am for Germany, but I would not be surprised if England wins and - like Italy after bad matches in the first group matches - waking up and going very far (maybe even into the finals).

Can anybody here please tell me why so many British teams - Northern Island, Wales and Scotland - are represented in the qualifications for World Cup? Germany is one team and not Brandenburg, Hamburg, Nordrhein-Westphalen etc. USA is one team and not Alabama, Main, Louisiana, Florida etc. Why this difference?

ENGLAND vs. GERMANY will be a very intense match I think.

I must admit that today, I am on Germany's side thinking that Germany overall has played better matches than England in the first 3 matches - the group matches. Here I am mainly thinking of England's worst match against Algeria which was absolutely awful.

In Germany against Serbia, only the result was awful - Podolski had an off-day and missed several chances incl. the penalty - if Podolski had not had such an off-day, Germany's ten players would have won the match against Serbia (or at least obtained a tie/draw).

Based on that I am for Germany, but I would not be surprised if England wins and - like Italy after bad matches in the first group matches - waking up and going very far (maybe even into the finals).

Can anybody here please tell me why so many British teams - Northern Island, Wales and Scotland - are represented in the qualifications for World Cup? Germany is one team and not Brandenburg, Hamburg, Nordrhein-Westphalen etc. USA is one team and not Alabama, Main, Louisiana, Florida etc. Why this difference?

Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland are COMPLETELY different countries to England.

Brandenburg, Hamburg etc. are all CITIES in Germany. And for the USA, THEY ARE STATES, not different countries. :)

Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland are COMPLETELY different countries to England.

Brandenburg, Hamburg etc. are all CITIES in Germany. And for the USA, THEY ARE STATES, not different countries. :)

Brandenburg, Hamburg etc are also STATES within Germany. Nordrhein-Westphalen is a German state, but not city.