December 25, 201015 yr They are too much! :wacky: I'm sure they've been spending some holiday time with each other now too since Damo is back in London sdjfsjdlkfjlsdf!
December 25, 201015 yr Author Merry Christmas y'all! :botoxlips: And haha, that picture, Liz. :awesome:
December 25, 201015 yr happy christmas everyone. i hope you're all enjoying your holiday. and happy new years and all that other stuff; i probably won't be able to get on here later in the year. i wonder what damon's holiday traditions are like.
December 25, 201015 yr ^ Merry Christmas to you too, dear. Idk, I bet he's just spending time with the fam. Maybe him and Suzi and Missy went to see mama and papa Albarn in Devon :nice:
January 1, 201115 yr Author Happy New Year to you all too! :awesome: May this year be prosperous; Albarn-wise.
January 2, 201115 yr yay! Anyone going to any Graham shows this year? He's coming to TX but I know that's still too far for me :(
January 2, 201115 yr Happy New Year everyone! :lol: I can't stop listening to The Good The Bad And The Queen lately, that album is just so damn good, near perfect in my opinion :wacky: Graham is doing shows? Oooh, I would like to see him, but lack of funds, noone to go with, and I wouldnt be devastated to not see him, as much as I love him as a musician. I imagine he would be amazing to see though.
January 2, 201115 yr I think I can say that The Good The Bad & The Queen is the one album he's made where I love every song on there! There's always a couple tracks on Gorillaz albums that I'm too fond of or a few Blur tracks I skip i.e. Crazy Beat :p Love it when Damo steals Gra's glasses :wacky:
January 2, 201115 yr :blush: And I didn't listen to TGTBTQ for a long time, I should do it this week.
January 4, 201115 yr I think I can say that The Good The Bad & The Queen is the one album he's made where I love every song on there! There's always a couple tracks on Gorillaz albums that I'm too fond of or a few Blur tracks I skip i.e. Crazy Beat :p Love it when Damo steals Gra's glasses :wacky: That's true, this album is just perfect, I wanna listen to it all the time! Haha no love for Crazy Beat :D And then Graham plays without seeing anything :O NDLTR :heart:
January 6, 201115 yr ^That photo is amazing, I love those rooftop pics! By the way, Happy new year everyone! and @cocklehocker, you asked a while back if you could use a gif I made, of course you can! I make them to share, and I'll post a few others I've made on my tumblr soon! :)
January 18, 201115 yr Some more humor: And of course, every sundae has it's cherry (well they don't have it in Uruguay, but who cares): http://theuglydance.com/?v=palggofiio
January 18, 201115 yr ^ yup I saw a bunch of those and the dancing thing on tumblr lol I like disss one: A Wintery Dames
January 18, 201115 yr Some more humor: And of course, every sundae has it's cherry (well they don't have it in Uruguay, but who cares): http://theuglydance.com/?v=palggofiio My God these are killin me!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: ^ yup I saw a bunch of those and the dancing thing on tumblr lol I like disss one: A Wintery Dames That is just BEAUTIFUL.
Create an account or sign in to comment