🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Tired Pony

Black Rose

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NME video ITV here (thirdbar folks rocks!) The vid is nice and it kinda looks like a making-of of a DVD (*still praying for that*)...Seeing them jamming again brought me back 2 weeks ago :bomb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWJeOn20DFw]YouTube- Tired Pony NME Interview[/ame]

I couldn't believe it when Peter said 'the songs were written and performed within AN HOUR' :o seriously, they're not possibly humans! XD

--edit---

@V: ha..ha...ha you beat me at it XD (since you're the one who tweeted to me..)

The vid is nice and it kinda looks like a making-of of a DVD (*still praying for that*)

Praying for that as well! :fingercrossed: (G wouldn't have lied tous, would he? :p)

I couldn't believe it when Peter said 'the songs were written and performed within AN HOUR' :o seriously, they're not possibly humans! XD

It's like they're all elements of a perfect equation! XD

@V: ha..ha...ha you beat me at it XD (since you're the one who tweeted to me..)

Ha..Ha..Ha.. (that laugh remains in my top 3 banter ^^)

I think that blue shirt forever after has to be referred to as the "Tired Pony Shirt"... he only ever wears T's with SP! :wacky:

To me and V, it will always be 'the blue shirt that I touched' :lol:

A very nice ITV of Mr Buck! I think from now on, I will refer to him as 'cheerleader Pete' :D

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.derwesten.de%2Fkultur%2Fwochenende%2FPeter-Buck-Ich-bin-ein-Cheerleader-id3319316.html&sl=de&tl=en

He's such a nice man and so down to earth :bomb:

To me and V, it will always be 'the blue shirt that I touched' :lol:

Oh yes it will! That blue shirt is the symbol of all our "post-gig adventures"! :D

A very nice ITV of Mr Buck! I think from now on, I will refer to him as 'cheerleader Pete' :D

He's such a nice man and so down to earth :bomb:

The man is incredible... And when you see him on stage, you just wanna say "Mr Peter Buck", he commands admiration and respect! :)

That part of the interview is funny:

Your pal Bono says that your guitar playing has always something of a "fuck off" statement.

P. Buck: If it is, at least it is the nicest "Fuck off" in music history.

The man is incredible... And when you see him on stage, you just wanna say "Mr Peter Buck", he commands admiration and respect! :)

+100000000000000

A live session of PMALI...Reminds me soooo badly of the accoustic set on the edge of the stage... Just :bomb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnLvkY0EHEs]YouTube- Tired Pony Point Me At Lost Islands[/ame]

So GOOD! (Iain looks so small on that vid and Gary so bloody tall :laugh3: )

A live session of PMALI...Reminds me soooo badly of the accoustic set on the edge of the stage... Just :bomb:

Great video!! ^^

I already loved this song before the gig, but now when I listen to it I live re-live the HMV acoustic version all over again! :awesome:

Thanks you Mr Peter Buck for this great idea, this was a real gift to us!

Here's a close-up videao taken from the 1st row (PB ilooks directly at the camera several times, or at least that's the impression I have)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

LISTEN THIS! It's an ITV + live sessions of Tired Pony on Edith Bowman show on BBC Scotland (from 1h10 to 1h33 on the player )

She speaks about her little contribution in the 'choir' of the HMV Show :D That part was cute BUT the main infos:

-Next album will be recorded in NEW ORLEANS! :awesome:

-Next album will feature Lisa Hannigan and Tom Smith :dance: will be back (love how she said to the boys that she will lend them her man again for the recording XD) Other guests will be on too but no names dropped yet

-Gary said next SP record will be record in LA.

Here it's all here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t6dfy

And Get on the road with Lisa again... :cry:

I am a landslide LIVE SESSION (Get on the road and DAW should be following during the WE). Amazing version (again, remind me of the gig...) Totally LOVE Gary's & Iain faces everytime they look at the girls :blush: (and is it me or one of them just stole one of Gary's star wars t-shirt :lol:?!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZBrM_0_3U]YouTube- Tired Pony - I Am A Landslide aol acoustic[/ame]

If the first album took eight days I think the next one will probably take eight hours, and the one after that eight minutes. :freak:

they'd have to be recording in a dream w/i a dream to achieve that! :P

(sorry, still in Inception mode...tho i think you'd know what i mean anyway)

I think that blue shirt forever after has to be referred to as the "Tired Pony Shirt"... he only ever wears T's with SP! :wacky:

think i've seen photos of him wearing shirts at "normal" SP gigs...tho i definitely remember him being in a full suit complete with tie for the Reworked tour. he was back to his usual clothes post gig tho... :)

Oh yes it will! That blue shirt is the symbol of all our "post-gig adventures"! :D

*lol* the blue shirt = Gary vs The Weird French Woman :lol:

Gary vs The Weird French Woman...who'll win the match?! :lol:

sanstitregj.png

Well, he's taller so he's got one advantage :D

So let's finish with the Gary we all know: friendly, smiling and overall adorable :rolleyes:

aol-live-sessions00076.jpg?w=450

-Next album will be recorded in NEW ORLEANS! :awesome:

-Next album will feature Lisa Hannigan and Tom Smith :dance: will be back (love how she said to the boys that she will lend them her man again for the recording XD) Other guests will be on too but no names dropped yet

-Gary said next SP record will be record in LA.

I just wanna say one thing... YES! :dance:

I am a landslide LIVE SESSION (Get on the road and DAW should be following during the WE). Amazing version (again, remind me of the gig...) Totally LOVE Gary's & Iain faces everytime they look at the girls :blush: (and is it me or one of them just stole one of Gary's star wars t-shirt :lol:?!)

I love this song... more and more! :smug: (The vids from Live Session are amazing! ^^)

Here's a version dating back from May

[ame=

]
[/ame]

:)

yeah, that too! :lol:

sanstitregj.png

I can't help but laugh at this picture! :p (and if you pay attention, you see that everyone around is looking at her the same way :p)

:awesome:

sanstitregj.png

So let's finish with the Gary we all know: friendly, smiling and overall adorable :rolleyes:

*lol* i'm sure he'd have help from us too...we wouldn't let any harm come to that dear of a lanky Irishman, would we? ;)

& what a contrast...the 2 Garys.

Why is the pony tired?

:lol: ... because Gary thought that 'Horny Pony' didn't sound that good :D (cf. ITV of The German radio station 1LIVE the boys did a few days ago).

--edit----------

Bought Q last issue. We have the big article posted a few pages ago BUT 'The place we ran from' is placed as one of the 3 best albums of the last 3 months... :awesome:

(Gary did also a little playlist of his favorite REM tracks on another section of the magazine ^_-)

Bought Q last issue. We have the big article posted a few pages ago BUT 'The place we ran from' is placed as one of the 3 best albums of the last 3 months... :awesome:

(Gary did also a little playlist of his favorite REM tracks on another section of the magazine ^_-)

ah, is that all from the Sep issue? have it right next to me now, but have yet to open the package to have a peek at the contents. :)

ah, is that all from the Sep issue? have it right next to me now, but have yet to open the package to have a peek at the contents. :)

Yep :) check out p50-51 for the article, p77 for Gary's REM tracklist and p123 for the best albums ;)

62.jpg

Just make me laugh..Troy and Gary are so huge XD Poor Iain, he looks like a midget...

*lol* i'm sure he'd have help from us too...we wouldn't let any harm come to that dear of a lanky Irishman, would we? ;)

Of course we wouldn't! We'd all support the polar bear :lol:

62.jpg

Just make me laugh..Troy and Gary are so huge XD Poor Iain, he looks like a midget...

That's a nice picture! But you're right, Ian looks so small on it :p