✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay attend Strokes secret gig last night in London [09/06/10]

Mimixxx

Fangirly whine! Love it!!! I've been thinking about this today. And someone else said it earlier too. It's not the earrings per se, it's just that they just dont suit Chris as an individual. I think it looks a bit , I dont know how to say it, wrong on him. :embarrassed:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the earrings per se, it's just that they just dont suit Chris as an individual. I think it looks a bit , I dont know how to say it, wrong on him. :embarrassed:

THIS!!

One of the millions things I love about him, is how simple he always looks. He's not worried about fashion or how he looks. But the earrings are like the opposite.

Well...at least that's my opinion....But if he wants to wear them, my opinion doesn't matter :)

great that they attended the show, btw chris-is-my-hero that's the second time that it happens to jonny, as far as we know, could be more times.

plus i don't like the earrings on Chris, i mean one i can be ok, but i never liked a guy wearing two earrings ... unless those look :wacky: on them.

btw someone refresh my memory, is not the first time that coldplay attend a stroke's secret concert right?

I saw Binki Shapiro, Ryan Gentles, Coldplay (full band I spend the night next to Chris Martin, he's a sweetheart, he hugged me and completly lost it during someday and last night), Drew McConnell from Babyshambles. I don't know who else was there but apparently Zane Lowe and Carl Barat.

http://community.livejournal.com/oh_someday/329103.html

Who is this girl??! :inquisitive: :veryangry2:

And she's...French. :inquisitive:

:D