✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay attend Strokes secret gig last night in London [09/06/10]

Mimixxx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha this thread was supposed to be more about them attending the gig, I fear "the earring" has overshadowed it :P

You're absolutely right. But it is because Chris getting his ears pierced was so unexpected - it came as a total surprise! I was like :o:shocked2::o:shocked2::stunned: Chris has had his ears pierces! I must be dreaming. My eyes must be deceiving me. It can't be.

Because I remember reading somewhere a few years ago that Chris thought that having passed 30 years of age, then it would be too late to get his ears pierced.

I wonder what made him change his mind? Maybe Apple:

Apple: I want my ears pierced. Please go with me, dad!

Being at the place where her ears could be pierced, she says: "You first, Dad"!

Poor Jonny! :lol:

GOD, I WISH I COULD HAVE GONE. But it was too short notice for me to get down to London in time (and at a good price), and I'm leaving the country on Saturday for the summer and am in a huge packing frenzy :bigcry:.

But the earrings...:inquisitive:. Chris always said he's too old now to do it and he was damn right! :P

In a way, poor Jonny, but then again; Guy, Will and Jonny seem to enjoy not being recognized as Chris is. It must suck not to be let in under your own name though. :P Maybe Jonnyboy should learn to carry ID. :rolleyes: Remember Live 2003 diary? "I'm in the band." :lol:

Let's look at it from another perspective, 4 people tried to get in using his name, how cool is that :lol:

Well thought. That's cool! :cool: :awesome:

That's true!

That means that at least 4 people know another name in Coldplay than Chris Martin! :P

So true, haha! :cool: :D

I don't like the earing, but ok, maybe it fits the new album,

and they might even be wearing leather pants ;p

*chuckles* :lol:

I saw Binki Shapiro, Ryan Gentles, Coldplay (full band I spend the night next to Chris Martin, he's a sweetheart, he hugged me and completly lost it during someday and last night), Drew McConnell from Babyshambles. I don't know who else was there but apparently Zane Lowe and Carl Barat.

http://community.livejournal.com/oh_someday/329103.html

Jealousy. Mounting. :bomb: :bigcry:

I saw Binki Shapiro, Ryan Gentles, Coldplay (full band I spend the night next to Chris Martin, he's a sweetheart, he hugged me and completly lost it during someday and last night), Drew McConnell from Babyshambles. I don't know who else was there but apparently Zane Lowe and Carl Barat.

hahaha.cute.

All of Coldplay having a night out :)

Wow Im no sure I like the earrings on Chris. It's not him! I bet his Dad will hate them.

So jealous you spent the whole night next to them! How did you score that?:)

I agree, it's not really like him. Personally I don't like earrings on guys. But I'm not going to stop liking him for it! :P

Chris + earring = :awesome: :thumbsup:

Damn. What I'd give to spend the whole concert next to him :bomb:

OK honestly i dont care about Chris's ears getting pierced. :P They are so small anyway it's barely noticable.

BUT that is TOO cool they were at the Strokes gig!! I thought it was exiting enough that the Strokes were back, and here half of CP show up too! I can't wait for my Strokes show :wacky: