🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My card arrived today :)

I came home and was really suprised that there was this large envelope on the table with my name on it. The envelope said it contains a T-shirt, and came from the United States. So I thought, this must be delivered at the wrong address, I didn't order anything but my name was on it, so it had to be for me :p

But then I found out it was my Secret Santa card/gift :) I was really suprised what was in the envelope! First this wonderfull T-shirt (Although it is a bit too big for me :laugh3:), a CD by some american record label, some stickers from different radio stations, 3 Muse/KROQ stickers (ILOVEMUSE!), a bracelet from the galaxy stadion, and sunglasses from Disney :D

imag0004s.jpg

imag0005xn.jpg

I still can't believe that I got all this from a total stranger! :stunned: Thank you very much for everything Karen! I love the T-shirt, and the interesting letter, and of course the drawing of the cat/christmas tree :p

Does everybory send gifts with their card? I didn't... :(

Does everybory send gifts with their card? I didn't... :(

Don't worry, you don't have to send a gift. We encourage people to send a really nice card, but don't ask for gifts so that people don't feel under pressure to spend a lot of money. Some people choose to send something but it's a personal choice :)

Yay! I got my card today and it seriously turned my awful finals week around! Thanks Macintosh! It's so rad and legit! Велике вам спасибі за прекрасну різдвяну листівку! :D

xmascardu.jpg

img2585x.jpg

He sent me some butterflies, an awesome photo from the Nijmegen gig and a coldplay stamp!

img2586.jpg

p.s. It ALWAYS snows in famous potatoes, but I'm only going to school here thank goodness! :P

Yay! I got my card today and it seriously turned my awful finals week around! Thanks Macintosh! It's so rad and legit! Велике вам спасибі за прекрасну різдвяну листівку! :D

xmascardu.jpg

img2585x.jpg

He sent me some butterflies, an awesome photo from the Nijmegen gig and a coldplay stamp!

img2586.jpg

p.s. It ALWAYS snows in famous potatoes, but I'm only going to school here thank goodness! :P

Incredible card :awesome: Love the picture!

Sorry if it has come too early, Kimberly! I'm glad that you like the card:cool:, and your Ukrainian is just perfect!:shocked2: I hope your awful finals have ran away!

Thank you Luka and Nicky!:rolleyes:

Ok so i get home today and I see this box on the porch and I'm like oh jeez Aunt Mabel send me another tin of popcorn, BUT I OPEN THE BOX AND WHAT SHOULD APPEAR?? RED VELVET CUPCAKES!!! and one for each of my family!!

Mich is winner for the most creative, delicious, amazing Secret Santa Ever!!! the kids were jumping around so excited you would have thought it was Christmas morning, I managed to take some pics before they devoured theirs. thank you so much Mich, we absolutely adore them

carxmslights013.jpg?t=1292447484

carxmslights012.jpg?t=1292447484

carxmslights011.jpg?t=1292447484

they came in this cooler type box that was really thick and had ice packs andeach cupcake was totally protected in its own little space. that box was placed in a shippping box with all sorts of stuffing. I'm still over the moon about it, or is that my sugar high? I was feeling a little down today and you have no idea how this totally changed my whole attitude and outlook. gahhhhhhhh!!!!

they came in this cooler type box that was really thick and had ice packs andeach cupcake was totally protected in its own little space. that box was placed in a shippping box with all sorts of stuffing. I'm still over the moon about it, or is that my sugar high? I was feeling a little down today and you have no idea how this totally changed my whole attitude and outlook. gahhhhhhhh!!!!

:hug::kiss: I'm glad your day is better Christa!!