✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really random, but does anyone else have the feeling that they have no idea where the year went?

It's December 10th. Feels like just yesterday it was New Year's Eve.

Same. Only realised that a year has gone by when Chris greeted the Exhibition Room for its anniversary. :wacky: didn't even felt like a year.

Anyways, about the card, my card should've arrived yesterday. :wacky: but i don't trust our postal service, so, im not really expecting that it's even near him/her. :P

Just a note to whoever my secret santa is... the address you sent it to was my home address, not my semester address, which mean's I won't get it until the 22nd Dec at the earliest (as that's the date I get home)... so if you've sent it and it seems to be taking ages to arrive, it might already be there :D

There are a few students who have given their home address rather than their term time one - so if you're expecting your card to have already arrived but they haven't posted here to say they received it, don't worry, the card might actually have got there before they have!

:elf:

Oh crud, I just realized I sent in my school address and not my home one...I'm so sorry secret santa of mine, if your card isn't in my school address by next Sunday I won't be opening it until late January :( Probably should've realized this before. Oh well, can't do anything about it now...

not me. probably too many things happened this year.

so it was a long year for me :wacky:

Yeah, me too... This year was so full of new things and unexpected changes that I can't say it's passed so fast... Although I sometimes feel like that, like I don't have enough time to do what I want and I have to rush... Such a rush to do nothing at all! :P

I received my Secret Santa package from Dagarius!!!!!!!!!

It was such a thoughtful and amazing gift!!!!

A GUY BERRYMAN 2011 HOMEMADE CALENDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead::wacky::drunk: :heart::hug::kiss:Thank you lots David, I love it!!!!

How nice, AMY. What a good idea! Congratulations!

I received my Secret Santa package from Dagarius!!!!!!!!!

It was such a thoughtful and amazing gift!!!!

A GUY BERRYMAN 2011 HOMEMADE CALENDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead::wacky::drunk: :heart::hug::kiss:Thank you lots David, I love it!!!!

Wow! :stunned:

I expect pics Amy! :whip: :lips: