🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Agreed, these string of episodes have been the best in a while! Great episode tonight with lots of interesting story lines happening all at once. Really really anxious and nervous about what is going to happen next. There just seem to be so many things that might blow up all at once haha.

My only critique is they just have too many characters at this point. We haven't seen the priest guy or heard from Tara or Eugene at all. Like the actors weren't even in the last few episodes. But other than that they have been juggling everyone else really well. GO CAROL!

You know a show's good when nothing is happening in an episode and you're still on the edge of your seat for 43 minutes.

There is definitely something immensely fucked up going on in that camp with these A stamps, and WTF was Rick doing there with the lady? AND WHY DID HE PULL HIS GUN ON HER HUSBAND LMAO

You know a show's good when nothing is happening in an episode and you're still on the edge of your seat for 43 minutes.

There is definitely something immensely fucked up going on in that camp with these A stamps, and WTF was Rick doing there with the lady? AND WHY DID HE PULL HIS GUN ON HER HUSBAND LMAO

I guess he thinks that her husband is not a good man.

My guess is that the W is for "wolves" which was teased in the first episode of this second half of the season. They are a group that comes into play in the comics. Could be the whisperer's too or Morgan?? I don't know. Hopefully we will find out by the finale.

My guess is that the W is for "wolves" which was teased in the first episode of this second half of the season. They are a group that comes into play in the comics. Could be the whisperer's too or Morgan?? I don't know. Hopefully we will find out by the finale.

True, the W could be a M turned upside down. But then, what could mean A?

True, the W could be a M turned upside down. But then, what could mean A?

I have the feeling 'A' stands for something much more than 'Alexandria'. At least, in a poetic sense. In The Scarlet Letter, the letter 'A' is stamped for 'adultery' as a way to shame the woman for what she's done. There's no doubt there's a thing between Rick and Jessie, and with Pete being the way he is, shit is probably going to hit the fan.

Guest LiquidSky

^i was thinking along those lines as well.

did you guys watch last night's episode! Most gruesome zombie eating/dead! Rip! >.< only 2 more episodes left! What am I gonna do?!:P

Guest LiquidSky

Yes. It was traumatic! I wonder what's the deal with the priest! So many things happened in this episode that could have been the final episode. Two more weeks left! Yikes!

Yeah, it is has been a while since we got such a brutal death of a likable character, especially one that didn't want to go. At least the last couple seemed to be kind of willing or it was quick and painless, but I had a really hard time with that one. I was really starting to like him/her too as a main character... :(

Going to be an interesting final few episodes. Kind of difficult to see the whole thing capitulating so quickly haha.

Did we spoil it for you, bats?

No, I never read this thread if I haven't seen the latest episode yet lol.

The swearing was just me trying to somehow handle the major FUCK that was the last episode.

I shall express my emotional state with this GIF:

giphy.gif

Guest LiquidSky

I'm glad we didn't spoil it for you, bats! And the kitty lol and yes, I think Glenn's face was just wow. Great acting.

• 2 weeks later...