✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Rock in Rio Festival, Rio, Brazil

SarahSchimidt

somebody, any information about the tickets, pleeeaaase! I'm here in Sao Paulo, and I just have no idea where to find one!=( I've found only for apx. 350$, which is not a fair price at all

Are you brazilian?

Well, do you have msn? Its better for me to try to help you chating on messenger...

I'll check if I know someone in São Paulo whos selling...

=)

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Watch Coldplay LIVE at ROCK IN RIO 2011 on Oct. 1st (the last concert of the 2011 Festival Tour).

Hi guys.

This year's edition of the Rock In Rio festival, which will take place September 23rd - October 2nd at its real home, Rio de Janeiro-Brazil, will be streamed live via YouTube for fans outside of Brazil (for the brazilians the transmission will be via MultishowHD and Globo.com).

OgAAAIQRY74NPd8tlxjACXECSkQkiNT-uYKX9I2TpRVpygSXaIcLyis7-9Jc3dkZUAC3At0T9ujaxThzfuaOw1cYkOQAm1T1UNwsCTiol2GbNTbFQhQFKOX7WOM-.jpg

The Coldplay's last concert of the 2011 Festival Tour will be on October 1st, and they will be the last band to play. Before, the bands Maroon 5, Maná and the brazilian bands Frejat and Skank are scheduled to perform. The tickets to the festival are completely sold out (100.000 people/day).

Coldplay will start at 00:20h (local time (Brazil / GMT -3:00)).

The stream of all days will start at:

7PM Buenos Aires (Coldplay 00:20AM)

5PM C. de Mexico (Coldplay 22:20PM)

6PM New York (Coldplay 23:20PM)

11PM London (Coldplay 04:20AM)

7AM Tokyo (Coldplay 12:20PM)

The site to see the concert: http://www.youtube.com/rockinrioeuvou

... and I'm sure that you guys will see where REALLY are one of the best crowds soooo far! :D:lol:

OMG!

Chris and Jonny gave an interview to a brazilian TV show, and said that to play at Rock in Rio for them it's just like a dream! (Chris told about how fascinating was when in 2001 Michael Stipe of REM went to the middle of the public and let the people touch his head), and said that he was waiting to play at this festival for a long time...

13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant waittttttt

Achei um grupo de gente no orkut que vai chegar lá às 4-5 da matina. Eu devo chegar umas 8-9. Anima?

Nossa, nesse horário devo estar acabando de voltar do dia 30, que também vou! :lol:haha

mas de onde o grupo vai sair? quero ficar beeeeeeeeem na frente (não na grade) também pra ver o Skank. meu msn: dan-medina@h...