✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Rock in Rio Festival, Rio, Brazil

SarahSchimidt

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the stream has like HD quality,and then suddenly,sucks :lol:

Yeah I know what you mean. I think it depends on your internet speed. I have a 20 mbps download speed, but the video quality gets kind of bad for a few seconds. You know how internet speed can be random at times!

I haven't listened to Maroon 5 for a while though that performance was pretty awesome. Really loved how Adam Levine involved the crowd in the last song. 20 minutes to gooooooo.

So extremely excited......no one else is home so there's no one to interupt me when i'm watching the stream :P

EDIT: They're showing highlights of rihanna. I hope she doesn't do those stupid body movements when she performs with Chris aha

Mana's singer sad that he is friends with Chris, so I guess that coldplay have already heard Mana's music.

Oh cuz I thought they met when coldplay went to play in Mexico for the viva tour, and the singer had gone to see coldplay perform, that's why I thought maybe coldplay had not heard Maná's music yet.

Idk, it just makes me happy to know they are friends..cuz its like my two worlds collide. I like music in spanish and in english so yea don't know how to explain but its just cool :cool: