✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Rock in Rio Festival, Rio, Brazil

SarahSchimidt

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm in Sao Paulo at this moment and my plane will fly back to Mexico on Sunday 2nd at 8:30 am... so technically I still can make it to Rio, came back by bus to Sao Paulo running and begging there is not traffic, because at this point surely it will be impossible to get a fly at a decent price...and besides and most important I have no ticket for the concert, so I think the only option I have is to watch it in the TV of my hotel room :( At least it's better than watch it online from my home jeje

:dance:5 days!!! :dance:

Well, I'm in Sao Paulo at this moment and my plane will fly back to Mexico on Sunday 2nd at 8:30 am... so technically I still can make it to Rio, came back by bus to Sao Paulo running and begging there is not traffic, because at this point surely it will be impossible to get a fly at a decent price...and besides and most important I have no ticket for the concert, so I think the only option I have is to watch it in the TV of my hotel room :( At least it's better than watch it online from my home jeje

They´re selling tickets in the line, but I don't now how much they cost... Buuuut there are good chances to see them at their hotel (They've always stayed at the same one, so everyone is going)

Just saying...

Achei um grupo de gente no orkut que vai chegar lá às 4-5 da matina. Eu devo chegar umas 8-9. Anima?

QQQQQQ?/ Eles tão doidos? quando chegar a hora do show ninguem vai guentar nada...

Eu devo chegar umas 10:00h

They´re selling tickets in the line, but I don't now how much they cost... Buuuut there are good chances to see them at their hotel (They've always stayed at the same one, so everyone is going)

Just saying...

Although it's definitely worth trying, I heard someone saying (yeah I konw it was probably just exaggerated gossip) that in the last weekend at certain moment there was a 24 hr traffic between Rio and Sao Paulo... and if Coldplay performance ends at 2:15 am and my fly from Sao Paulo to Mexico leaves at 8:30 am (and it's recommended being at the airport 3 hours before)... definitely it's not a good idea :(.

The hotel thing is tempting but I have already met them twice in my country (they always stay in the same hotel there too) so I think I'll wait for the third one when they come back to Mexico