✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 News! From the Q Magazine - scans in first post (CM: new album inspired by New York graffiti and

Lu'kaa

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"After wife GWYNETH PALTROW recently nailed her Glee and Country Music Awards gigs, maybe he should get her involved?"

NO.

And I'm not just saying that cos I'm a goop hater, but seriously that'd be horrible.

No Gwyneth!!! :evil:

They would never do this. Their careers are completely separate - by their choice.

What IDIOT said that?

Honestly.... if that happens they might as well quit now and make a public anouncement that everything they have ever done now means nothing whatsoever.

About Gwyn *mode broken record ON* she said that (and I quote): IT WILL FREEZE IN HELL BEFORE I SING WITH CHRIS.

(cf. one of the recent Country Strong press conference)

So STOP wining about them singing together blabla cause it will NEVER HAPPEN!! (and please, pass the msg, I'm tired of repeating this...XD

IT WILL FREEZE IN HELL BEFORE I SING WITH CHRIS.[/color]

(cf. one of the recent Country Strong press conference)

So STOP wining about them singing together blabla cause it will NEVER HAPPEN!! (and please, pass the msg, I'm tired of repeating this...XD

Haha don't worry :D I think most of the people here agree with you and perfectly know a Chris/Coldplay/Gwyneth collaboration will NEVER happen. ;)

• 5 months later...