December 1, 201015 yr does anyone know how to deal with a song when it's downloaded poorly? is there anything i can do on my computer to get it to its proper version? i'm not going to buy this again just because amazon's download sucks... I JUST WANT TO HEAR THE SONG PROPERLY :angry:
December 1, 201015 yr It's amazing isn't it I can't wait til I get to go to London and meet the boys xoxoxo
December 1, 201015 yr Would this song be on the 5th album? I'm asking because CL sounds like another follow up to Viva. Extremely similar to Glass of Water. I'd prefer something different. It's not going to be on the fifth album. From the Oracle . . . Can I categorically say here and now that Christmas Lights is a stand alone song and has absolutely no bearing on what is to follow. Nor is it any indication of any kind as to when the album will be released.
December 1, 201015 yr Would this song be on the 5th album? I'm asking because CL sounds like another follow up to Viva. Extremely similar to Glass of Water. I'd prefer something different. No, http://coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4568152&postcount=4543
December 1, 201015 yr Wow, amazing song! Listened to it over 10 times already but it gets better and better. Feels like an eternity since I heard a new Coldplay song :) Guys what is the deal with the video/boat ride? Were some of you guys on that boat?:o Yep, Coldplay HQ invited 50 Coldplayers to beon that boat, and each one could take a guest.
December 1, 201015 yr Okay, now that I've listened to this song for 2 hours on loop, I think it's time to listen to some Muse to refresh my brain. :lol: I really shouldn't have played it that long; I got to a point where I didn't even here it anymore. :anxious:
December 1, 201015 yr Okay, now that I've listened to this song for 2 hours on loop, I think it's time to listen to some Muse to refresh my brain. :lol: I really shouldn't have played it that long; I got to a point where I didn't even here it anymore. :anxious: Don't worry, I did the same thing. And I'm also listening to some other music to make sure I don't hate it in a week. :P
December 1, 201015 yr does anyone know how to deal with a song when it's downloaded poorly? is there anything i can do on my computer to get it to its proper version? i'm not going to buy this again just because amazon's download sucks... I JUST WANT TO HEAR THE SONG PROPERLY :angry: I looked at the FAQ section of U.S. Amazon mp3 store, and they said you can contact customer service if "the quality [of the mp3] is poor". Not sure how reliable or how good their customer service for mp3s is, though.
December 1, 201015 yr does anyone know how to deal with a song when it's downloaded poorly? is there anything i can do on my computer to get it to its proper version? i'm not going to buy this again just because amazon's download sucks... I JUST WANT TO HEAR THE SONG PROPERLY :angry: 7digital.com
December 1, 201015 yr I looked at the FAQ section of U.S. Amazon mp3 store, and they said you can contact customer service if "the quality [of the mp3] is poor". Not sure how reliable or how good their customer service for mp3s is, though. thanks, i've done just that! i read they have good customer service. i'm sure by normal standards it is, but they don't realize they're dealing with a coldplay fan who really wants his coldplay song...hopefully it'll be sorted before the night. at least i have the video rip! :)
December 1, 201015 yr thanks, i've done just that! i read they have good customer service. i'm sure by normal standards it is, but they don't realize they're dealing with a coldplay fan who really wants his coldplay song...hopefully it'll be sorted before the night. at least i have the video rip! :) You're welcome. :nice: I hope it works out for you! It's a wonderful song.
December 1, 201015 yr UPDATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2010: Coldplay - Christmas Lights, full video... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATE: 29th NOVEMBER 2010: Coldplay - Christmas Lights, Making Of... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATE: 28th NOVEMBER 2010: Coldplay - Christmas Lights Behind the scenes Parts 1, 2 & 3 YouTube - Coldplay - New Christmas Lights Video - Behind the scenes part 3 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quick get over to the coldplay site they have just announced a new song out 1st december called 'christmas lights' theres a countdown and everything!!! The countdown has begun... Next week at 8pm on Wednesday 1st December, we are releasing a new song called Christmas Lights. It will be on iTunes and everything. It is in the Key of G. *We are doing the video right now. It is a mid-tempo number. We hope you have a great Christmas and /Holidays. Your's Truly, Coldplay. *(the scribbled out bit) Thanks ....................amazing:kiss:
December 1, 201015 yr Yep, Coldplay HQ invited 50 Coldplayers to beon that boat, and each one could take a guest. And all of them were from London?
December 1, 201015 yr I Loved it, that song gave me chills LP5 worries- gone (YAAAYYY 101st Post Celebration)
December 1, 201015 yr And all of them were from London? No, people also came from everywhere in Europe.. and even from the USA ;) (we didn't not that we would end up in the video clip though, it was a surprise :))
December 2, 201015 yr does anyone know how to deal with a song when it's downloaded poorly? is there anything i can do on my computer to get it to its proper version? i'm not going to buy this again just because amazon's download sucks... I JUST WANT TO HEAR THE SONG PROPERLY :angry: I bought it from Amazon too and it jumps a bit at 1:11 but the "Thank you for your order" page with the "download here" button was still open so I just downloaded it again (and again for luck!) Those last two downloads worked perfectly. Maybe if you look at your Amazon downloads folder or something on the Amazon webisite it might give you the option to redownload it. If not I'm sure they will help you and send another link. :\
December 2, 201015 yr I Loved it, that song gave me chills LP5 worries- gone (YAAAYYY 101st Post Celebration) I miss Chris 's voice , ive havent heard it on a new song in a while I forgot it was so good :o , vido is cool , i love how chris's voice soars also it sound so christmassy , COLDPLAY NEVER DISSAPOINTS
December 2, 201015 yr Really love the video, the set is beautiful! And I like the song too, even if it's "just" a christmas song :nice: Congrats to everyone who made it to the boat, so happy for you guys!
December 2, 201015 yr :wacky: Best. gif. ever. :awesome: So not to be a creep, but I noticed that you posted about being on the boat and have a question! Did they actually set off the fireworks that we see at the end of the video (over London), or is that just the magic of editing?
Create an account or sign in to comment