✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

On my fifth listen, already. I just got a chance to watch the video, and it was absolutely beautiful; the location, video itself and boat scene. After nearly two years without any new Coldplay material, I think I may have just esploded last Wednesday when it was announced.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful. Coldplay is cementing themselves in the world of music with this and LP5. Viva La Vida made everyone who wasn't listening already turn their heads and give an ear. LP5 is going to blow the doors off of them.

That said, I want the music video to come out on iTunes too. :D

Merry early Chrismas Coldplaying!

Beautiful. Coldplay is cementing themselves in the world of music with this and LP5. Viva La Vida made everyone who wasn't listening already turn their heads and give an ear. LP5 is going to blow the doors off of them.

That said, I want the music video to come out on iTunes too. :D

Merry early Chrismas Coldplaying!

It's been on coldplay.com mainpage (youtube video) for one hour now! Go check it out!! :)

but it says "This video is not available in your country" so we can't watch it.

Would be really great if someone could upload it!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Fully awakened from my Coldplay hibernation. Wonderful having new stuff after what has seemed an age. The Goldrush was the last song.

just downloaded off itunes uk- quit it then reopened and it appeared- great song - cant wait for the new stuff next year

Welcome aboard!! :)

Coldplaying is a bit like one happy family, especially on Christmas times, as you can see tonight!!! :)

At the risk of being really really annoying. Coldplaying would be an even nicer place if someone could upload the Christmas Lights video on youtube for the poor people who are in Germany at the moment and can't watch it. Please, please, please!

Things didn't go so well with Coldplay and this song.

First some coldplayers complained to Chris because they didn't like the boat ride. Second, the video was leaked for about an hour last night on Vevo and then copyright problems on their own website.

Oh the poor boys.